University of London students are demanding that thinkers such as Plato, Aristotle, Voltaire...

>University of London students are demanding that thinkers such as Plato, Aristotle, Voltaire, and Immanuel Kant be banned from the philosophy syllabus because they are white.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGDFRQtHDtQ

bump because I'm triggered

and so the demise into idiocy begins, she shallow fools have nothing but self loathing

If they want to learn African and Asian philosophy, go to school in Africa and Asia. There are thousands of Chinese people that come to school here specifically for a western education. They don't complain about anything and 4.0 every class.

This is good

Shut up and go back to /pol/

voltaire can go
he was a pleb

OP you forget all art students are liberals

RIP

>University of London
Is not a single university. Nice fake news.

the University is literally called School of Oriental and African Studies you retard

So long western civilization, philosophy, literature, and way of life... It's been a fun ride.

>School of Oriental and African Studies

Literally who gives a fuck? I'll play devil's advocate and go so far as to say that Plato, Aristotle, Voltaire, and Immanuel Kant aren't relevant to Africa or Asia. Removing them because they're white, when you're not studying what is white, makes perfect fucking sense, and I can't believe how easy some people are to trigger.

Does Veeky Forums still claim leftism isn't a problem?

>SOAS

Yeah, quite literally nobody gives a shit about that place.

>this has anything to do with leftism
>this isn't the product of the university being turned into a free market institution where students are treated as special snowflake customers who get to decide what product they want to consume
Americans everyone

>this has anything to do with leftism

that denialism. ROTFLMFAO.

>SOAS

Don't give a fuck, but still, the idea that students should control what they're taught it pretty antithetical to any notion of formal academic standards.

>liberals are leftists
kys lad

The problem with all this fake news is that one day someone will publish some real news and NOBODY will believe them.

I give a shit, I went there. Was pretty good.

...actually I should clarify. I don't give a shit about this fictional story (beyond despairing of the amount of made-up bullshit in the media)

So does this mean you guys also think that "traditional" English schools shouldn't teach anything about any other culture except what is from the UK?

Ridiculous for you to even try justify this.

>muh fake news!!1! CNN and the BBC warned me bout dis!

Better go back to reading marx you fucking cucks.

Yes, they are.

>So does this mean you guys also think that "traditional" English schools shouldn't teach anything about any other culture except what is from the UK?

>"traditional" English schools

What do you mean by this?

Who cares? Anglo culture has been a cess pool for centuries now.

I will not stand in their way if they want to accelerate their downward spiral. Ban the parasitic royalty, while you're at it.

When England is completely in ruins, then finally Scotland and Ireland will have total freedom.

Fight the good fight, London SJWs. Go get 'em!

> western civlization is dependent on anglo culture

more like weighed down by anglo culture

let it rot