Blind article, (possibly sourced...

blind article, (possibly sourced, details are in the works) coming out next week names two of food network's top stars speaking out and threatening to leave the channel if they move forward with a cooking show featuring and detailing the life of a transgender host.

who is the tranny in question?

Alton Brown is my guess

Good.
It's the fucking food network, not Lifetime.

Never heard of that tranny

They're still assholes

This.

>food network
Not like it could possibly get any worse.

>2017
>watching TV

Losers

Your Christian values must be mocked on all of our networks goy.

Good riddance, bigots always eventually weed themselves out. It's the only way we're able to make ANY progress as a society. Would be better if they'd just fuck off and stop fighting in the first place.

>christian
>values

Pick one.

Well, at least it's not another shitty game show or more Guy Fieri.

talk about triggered

Probably Chris Trapani, one of the Chopped contestants.

I wouldn't watch it but if it takes just one show to purge the network of Fieri it might be worth it.

Pretty sure trans people also eat food.

pix?

Not much because their assholes are their faux-ginas and they don't want their love caves filled with shit.

I hope it's not Ramsey.

I mean I could see him being a transphobic asshole but he always seemed to have more class than that.

I don't really care. I haven't watched anything on the food network in years because it's become flooded with the most boring, generic, streamlined shows ever, all on the same set lot.

My only concern with this is, is it actually about the LIFE of the trans host, or are they just cooking shit?
Is the name of the show going to be something like "Meals that'll kick your nuts" or "ain't no period stopping me!" or something retarded like that? No? Who gives a fuck, nobody will watch it if it sucks and it'll get cancelled so they can fill timeslots with more DDD, GGG, chopped, and cutthroat kitchen.

found the filthy Slav

Literally don't give a fuck about lgbtq+123xyz rights and issues and shit but how much of a fucking baby do you have to be to get that bothered by something like that.
I cannot fathom why someone would abandon their job for something like that, so surely there must be other problems happening for those people at the network.

>not ONE of you thinks to call OP out for being full of shit

Fucking seriously, this entire thread is acting as if OP posted any proof whatsoever of what he's saying. This is the equivalent of a "the world is going to end next week" thread on /x/.

Fuck off, racist scum.

How the fuck do I know what happens on /x/.
I don't even know what that board is. Xylophones?
OP is probably full of shit though, agreed.

>as if OP posted any proof whatsoever of what he's saying

>assuming OP's gender
Shame on you!

>2014
>McDonalds does a campaign, selling Big Macs at ridiculously low prices
>order a big mac
>it comes out immediately
>the smallest bun I've ever seen in my life
>two tiny patties, a bit of sauce and tiny chips of lettuce, nothing else
>two bites and it was gone
Whoever the fuck that came up with this campaign should be fucking dead already.

>unironically saying "transphobic"
I knew Veeky Forums are a bunch of neurotic pussies but damn

>Transgendered
>Trapani

That's a spicy meatball

And he also has a game show

called the McKinley Mac in Alaska and we've had them for decades.

Since when does Ramsey do anything for the Food Network? He has contracts with BBC and Fox.