How high do you think are the IQ of people who work in the CIA/NSA/FBI?

How high do you think are the IQ of people who work in the CIA/NSA/FBI?

>IQ
What is this, underachievers anonymous?

>CIA
IQ of a nigger
>NSA
Lots of codemonkeys (CS majors) so about 105
>FBI
Ultimate Aryans of America, THE definition of INTELLIGENCE.
Roughly Mochi-suki's IQ, like 170+

>I'm FBI

This

CIA is old-boys club
NSA is electronic eavesdropping

I don't get it. What's so smart about the FBI

Around 120, the difference with general public starts when you enter training stage.
Psychological techniques and knowledge combined with fysical training and the assurance you are part of a big authority makes you being able to Alpha out 80 % of population just like that. Those in the military know that since the beginning of their carriere. That why the military has it's own agenties, military are to hard for the other ones or at least not easy enough.
The other 5-10% are to wealthy and educated to risk doing things the bad way. The enough money to just don't break laws. The other 5%, well , 2% have diplomatic immunity and 3 % are the stars of real life action and thriller television shows. And keep agenties like NSA and CIA busy on a daily basis.

NSA employs the most mathematicians of any organisation in the world. I would bet they have the highest IQ

So, how does one actually get a career in these agencies?

USAJobs.gov

Higher than your average academic

NSA started reaching out to bottom tier polytechnics five years with cyber security programs, so idk, seems doable to get into if you're half a competent code monkey.

Most of the IC day to day stuff is run by egg head accounting major types.

I'd imagine only a small minority of the people in the IC actually work in true intelligence, everyone else is admin, tech and finance types

HUMINT is just mostly the CIA running around with department of state cover attending the degenerate diplomatic cocktail circuit. Thanks to non state actors like ISIS and al Qaeda old school Soviet era HUMINT stuff is on its last legs.

They'd still be a lot of intel analysts around though wouldn't it? I can imagine that the whole handler/spy thing is disappearing due to the end of the cold war and the advent of new technology, but I can't see intelligence analysts going anywhere

Of course but analysts are academic desk jockeys not the spoopy CIA types of yesteryear. Most of the IC is still desperate for arab/Farsi humanities students as they will not be reluctant to hire native arab and Farsi speakers. But of course a lot of those people in those programs consider working for the cia abhorrent and just want to do comparative literature at comfy new England liberal arts college.

>they will not be reluctant to hire native arab and Farsi speakers
never not be reluctant*

Nah that's fair enough. All the secret squirrel stuff has left now that cyber espionage and other SIGINT technology has matured so well, and there's been so many enabling laws passed for them.

Still, an intelligence analyst job does sound very interesting despite being desk bound

>Still, an intelligence analyst job does sound very interesting despite being desk bound
>ywn never be a member of the rich old guard WASP elite starting a comfy intelligence analyst career right after finishing a PhD at yale in middle Eastern poetry and history
Why live?

>You will never know if aliens exist or bush did 9/11

You usually need to be recruited for CIA and NSA jobs

No you apply to them online like any other company

None cause iq is a lie and true smartness comes from eq