Is New York "pizza" the most overrated shit on the planet?

Is New York "pizza" the most overrated shit on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

biz.dominos.com/web/public/about-dominos/fun-facts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, that belongs to Italian ((((pizza))))

Go fuck yourself NY pizza is the best fucking faggot

Pizza in general is.
>cheese bread with canned tomato sauce
Yawn.

If all you know about it is from threads on the internet from people talking crap about it, don't make a decision. Same goes for anything in the world. Teach yourself, learn yourself, show yourself. Just because you think it looks bad on the internet doesn't mean it's bad. Go experience it for yourself in your life. Like real life not reading on the internet and trying to be cool by making a thread like this. The shit wouldn't exist and be so popular (yes, it's popular) if it sucked as bad as Veeky Forums says, you dip.

It's cheap

Hey you forgot your toppings senpai but I got you here's some

>gotcha some 'rroni's
>bacon
>and peños'

You're good now, don't thank me thank the bacon.

I know of hardly any where that uses canned sauce. Could you provide at least 25 examples out of the tens of thousands of pizza places in existence, not including chain pizza? Thanks. You must be an expert to know all about this so I'm excited to see the results.

Veeky Forums says NY pizza is great, what are you talking about? Chicago tomato breadbowl is the freak hanging out off campus smoking cigarettes behind a bush.

>((((pizza))))
What did he mean by this?

Even the inventor of deep dish says it should be called a pie not a pizza and that pizza should be thin like Neapolitan style

>"But it's clear Scalia is an originalist in more ways than one. Back in 2011, he explained why he believes a Chicago deep dish should be called “a tomato pie” and not pizza. “Real pizza is Neapolitan [from Naples, Italy] It is thin,” he was quoted as saying"

>can't defend his new york plastic vomit looking garbage so has to insult 'go 'za instead

Classic NY.

Tell me your 25 favorites, and I'll show you 25 places that most likely use canned sauce by quoting your post.

Wouldn't matter, it's still just cheese bread with tomato sauce. If you call that a meal, you are probably uncultured and fat.

Reminder that Detroit style pizza is the actual best pizza

hab me a slice of tomato cheesecake apple pie ;7

I canned some go za' last year.

Approximately 3 billion pizzas are sold in the U.S. each year.

You have disgusting pizzas in the US

NY York pizza is so gay. Thank the Jews for that one. It's so thin and flesh-like it's like they are handing you back the penis skin they cut off.

And the goyim love it.

I dunno man. You're the one comparing pizza to a penis. Not sure I can figure out which one is gay.

Good goy

no chicago deep dish is

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Because oldschool Italian pizza is shit. Almost no sauce or cheese, no toppings allowed, burnt crust which they defend as part of the experience. Then they say its about the freshness of the ingredients, which isn't an argument since the other pizza types can have just as fresh of ingredients. Italian pizza is the Fox only, final destination only of foods.

>approximately 3 billion pizzas sold per year
So? All but proves the "overrated" point.

>in the U.S.
A high percentage of Americans are uncultured and fat, so, got you again.

>More than half of Domino's sales now come from outside the U.S.

biz.dominos.com/web/public/about-dominos/fun-facts

im new yorker and i secretly love chicago-style but i always trash it whenever it gets brought up in a conversation.

also, it's not a pizza

I do agree though a high percentage of us are uncultured swine but shows it isn't just us doing it nor the cause of their rise

It's a pie.

good pizza hardly has cheese on it.

where from

A bunch of European/Aussie retards argue over shit they've never tried because they've never left their shit little village or shit country and think they're "banting" and/or "trolling."
BUT YOU RESPONDED!!!1!! LOLOLOL!
*yawn"

how the HECK can people enjoy cheese pizza?

Yes.
New Yorkers don't shut up about it because it's available everywhere in the city and is the only affordable thing to get regularly.

except all the good pizzas that have plenty of cheese on them what about those pizzas, you fucking close-minded faggot ass retard

I really enjoy it once in a while but can't imagine having it more than three or four times a year
just a giant slice of greasy shit that will make you feel like garbage but whenever I go to san fran or Berkeley I get a fat slice or blondies

I'm pretty sure most do it by putting it in their mouth, masticating and then swallowing.

Masticating should be a Veeky Forums meme...I'm surprised it isn't.

It's just lasagna

I like 'tchup dipping sauce personally on my pizza

>sales from a multitude of countries against sales from one county.

We can break this down and use an example:
Using the ratio 60:40; 60 being the sum of sales throughout several other countries and the 40 being the sales in the US. But remember it's several other >countries
mathematically it's more like 6 parts from 10 different countries which constitutes "more than half"
Per country, the USA still orders the most pizza from dominos.

Retard.

I don't think you know what ((())) means.

>He doesn't know about San Marzano

They're used all the time on pizza and they're in tins.

Do you read shokugeki too

where are you buying pizza that you haven't seen how it's made?

It's a vaginer, so he means it's only eaten by pussies

All the pizza places I go to make their own pizza sauce, not from a can. I know how a fucking pizza is made you dip shit. Dominos, pizza hut, whatever. Yeah they use bagged/canned sauce. Don't go to them. Go to actual pizza places and they make their own.

This post is alright user, but next time just don't use images when unnecessary.

When I worked at Little Caesar's they made their own. The only thing that was bagged/canned was the tomato paste.

I heard that about them and that they make their own dough too. Is that true? If so, how do their prices stay as low as they do if making everything fresh like that? Just because they have it hot-n-ready for people to grab quick and leave and they corner that market?

Kill yourself

NY pizza is alright, but you'll definitely romanticize more if you're not used to it. I grew up eating NY pizza casually so it's on the same level as McDonalds, but hearing out much out-of-towners love it is always fun. Also leaving and finding out that the rest of the world considers 1/3rd of a slice a slice, for several dollars instead of the sane price of 99 cents, is great for gaining the appreciation back

Best pizza is always what you can make yourself tho

No.

So, what's the next thread about?

On a small scale, fresh is often cheaper ingredient-wise. The labor is what drives up the cost.

>I grew up eating NY pizza casually so it's on the same level as McDonalds

Except McDonalds is shit. You sound like a tryhard

What is a NY pizza?

A "NY Style" pizza from a place called NYPD Pizza in Orlando sold me better pizza than anything I've ever had in New York.

Thin soggy not crisp crust on the bottom, good sauce, good places use good cheese, usually minimal toppings, usually made to around 3 foot diameter to cut into 8 huge slices that sell for cheap between 1-2 dollars. Made to be folded sort of in a taco shape so it doesn't droop down and eaten by hand while walking back to work on your 20 minute lunch break or from the bar when you're drunk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

The pepperoni and sauce looks like shit but I'd eat it simply because it's a deep dish.

forgeddaaboutiid

>20min lunch break
land of savages

detroit 'za is different than deep dish. it's mostly bread

>That crispy cheese edge
hnnng

he didn't even mention 'go 'za

jew yorkers are pathetic