Has science proven what type of bodies do women find the most attractive?

Has science proven what type of bodies do women find the most attractive?

>good face
>tall
>chiseled
>dark skin

There you go.

>women love bare chested tattooed twinks

As an engineer I can prove that 3 > 2 > 4 > 1
The first is way too greasy, while the third one's bulge truly enhances his qualities

Bump so my fellow engineers on Veeky Forums can discuss this highly scientific thread

Blond blue eyed muscular-thin.

>dark skin
Stop right there

THIS is what women find attractive

/hm/ is full of gay men

Yes, if you're dark skinned you may find dark skin most attractive, but studies and reality prove that white women overwhelmingly prefer white men.

t. white woman

Fixed

Tall dark and handsome

bi-lateral symmetry

wont fool noone, tranny

>what type of bodies do women find the most attractive?
Canadian

Just from looking at that picture I know that he has not had sex in months, while she banged 10 guys just yesterday.

We don't want your spooky skeletals here

>while she banged 10 black guys and he watched just yesterday.
FTFY

No... no. If anything you fixed that for you, not for me. It is only you who has that weird disgusting fucking fetish and that disguised racism and hate for black people.

Please, cucks already have their containment board. It is time for you to go back to /pol/.

They're Canadian, user.
>that accusation of cuckoldry
I'm disgusted with you. Why would I want my wife to breed with inferior stock like them?

I recently watched a BBC documentary where it was stated that the ideal male body is chosen based on shoulder to waist ratio (it should be as close it can to be to φ as possible). For women it is hip to wait ratio. φ is approximately equal to 1,6. However, do not be fooled my friends, in contrast to what men seek, women are not so much interested in your body, their mate choosing is much more comlicated.

t. Cuckold in denial

>women are not so much interested in your body, their mate choosing is much more comlicated.

topkek, women only have two neurons to rub together and you think they choose mates using some complicated procedure?

Top cuck!

Bad answers.
Watch Baywatch for the answers

This is the ideal male. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>implying women don't compete to secure this phenotype in their wombs

pick 3 out of 4
>rich
>sociable
>is above 6'
>in similar or better shape

Must have confidence or personal history or some personal quality that, as an individual, stimulates her ovaries.

I've got 3 of those things but not confidence and only one skill that attracts only the worst kind of woman

how to be sociable