ITT: scientists you fucking L O A T H E

ITT: scientists you fucking L O A T H E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CV8rNiBECCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

come the fuck on i check on this thing 5 hours later and not a single bite

i know you people L O A T H E somebody

Stephen "Let me introduce you to my world changing volume A New Kind Of Science which is very thick and you probably hoped it was thick because it was meaty like The Road To Reality or something but it's actually meaty because I am going to talk and talk and talk about how important and impressive it is that I explored the cellular automata rules space some and drew some wrong conclusions which I will describe as permanently revolutionizing all fields of science and philosophy" Wolfram makes some nice software and I don't really loathe him but honestly sheesh

"|{{{[[[(((scientist)))]]]}}}|"

protip: she isn't a scientist

myself

He's actually pretty based and doesn't like pop sci bullshit that much and calls out other youtubers like CPG grey and that bitch who has a hardon for Bayesian inference.

Michio Kaku

It's sad but true, his book is complete masturbation.

The Nigger which was abused as a child by Carl Sagan, Neil deGrasse Tyson.

And the "Science" Goy (Bsc in Mechanical Engineering) Bill Nye.

Ben Carson even though he's not a scientist

Og the Clever

poliakoff? How can you hate him..? He teaches chemistry to curious students...he doesn't even preach any politics. He was knighted!

There's nothing to dislike about Poliakoff. Don't confuse him as a scientist with the videos Brady Haran produces (which aren't even that horrible).

Seems harmless honestly. He's sorta adorable in their videos and honestly doesn't seem that bad.
Like I can see why people hate Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye because of how pretentious they are while doing fuck nothing for science and making absurd claims. I can't see the hate here.

>She's not a scientist because she made some personal statements outside of a peer reviewed paper.
Do you even know what science is?

All of them.
Oh wait...

that guy's a huge piece of shit.

THE BIGGEST KEK EVER!

Never seen a more fucked up """man""".

He's just sad. He got a PhD in math but couldn't get a position anywhere so he's now stuck making shitty videos about inane popmath topics instead of doing research.

He's depressing and comes off suicidal.

bait

He looks pretty cool

>He looks pretty cool
He's a fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=CV8rNiBECCA

Remember, SJWs always eat their own. He got fucked. Hard.

Ok, I still like his phyisics videos

so why cant he get a position anywhere?

Not that fag, but she's not a scientist because she's a parapsychologist.

Because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE. If you're not a cunt or a nigger it's nearly impossible to get a place teaching or researching math these days.

shit grades? shit thesis? shit or no papers? no affirmative action to cling to.

She's a very mediocre mind. University of Surrey is a garbage school, she got a bare pass in a nonsense subject (environmental psychology) and then took six fucking years to get a phd in a nonsense field (parapsychology). I made the mistake of reading her book on memes, "The Meme Machine", it honestly read like a fucking halfwit wrote it, it was so painfully obvious she was WAAAY out of her depth that I was convinced she must be an Affirmative Action nigger.

>University of Surrey
>Ranked 35th in the UK

men with piercings...

That's shit. Top four are really all that matter in the UK globally, and that's debatable. Surrey is known as the university "academics" go to when they bomb out but still want to be seen as academics.

Robert Bakker

Sam Harris

I'm sure he's a nice guy and it's nice that he's over his cancer but the guy in the middle has the most irritating punchable face ever.