What does Veeky Forums bring to work to eliminate hunger throughout the shift?

What does Veeky Forums bring to work to eliminate hunger throughout the shift?

I usually pack a sandwich and a granola bar, but I decided to go with a bag of trail mix for the week or however long it ends up lasting me. If I have absolutely nothing to bring I just bring a huge travel mug full of coffee

Kimchi flavoured cup noodles with added dry onions, a banana, granola bar and diet coke

Cigarettes

Productivity, you fat sack of shit.

jicama

Vending machine bullshit. Or a couple times a month the wifey will bring something and we eat outside at a picnic table at my work on my break. I only live 3 miles from my job tho.

This and Gatorade.

I don't eat lunch or breakfast and then right after work I dine at a new restaurant

YOur post makes no sense because lroductivity equates to moving which equates to burning calories, you're fucking dumb lol

Pretty sure you have enough body fat to not require a constant intake of calories to maintain energy levels, you fat sack of shit. It's literally the point of fat.

Get fucked lardo go eat another protein bar and tell yourself it's healthy.

What are these called?

This is not how fat works

Get really fat and then don't eat for a week, see how it goes

It's in the file name, user. It's right there.

Some fruit, usually apples or mandarins sometimes bananas.
Yoghurt (greek or quark ideally but depends what is on special)
I try to make a big batch of salad or something to last 3-4 days for lunch proper but I've been slack lately so it's been a sandwich or a can of tuna at worst.
And about 2-3 cups of the free tea and coffee in the break room.
I start work at 4am so my lunch break is really my breakfast then I'll have something else (often cereal, ironically) when I get home.

I just drink coffee. Let that hunger build up so dinner will be that much more satisfying.

I lose all appetite while working so nothing.

Maybe a cup of tea if I get thirsty.

fucking abominations

Eating at work is fucking stupid. Makes you tired. Like others have said - get through the day, eat something good.

dont talk shit about rice cracker mix nigga its like my second favorite snack next to nut mix

What do you do for a living out of curiosity?

I start shaking when I do this. But I only eat a clif bar or banana at most for breakfast and then I'm gone for work from 6am til 6pm.

that sounds nice.

Chain smoking and chugging coffee

I've fasted for 3-4 days at a time, water and black coffee only. Zero calories. Energy levels were just fine, and my job is very physical.

Maybe it's you that needs to do the actual research.

Eat at work, duh. Don't you fucks work in kitchens? Just make yourself something when you have time, or something to take home at the end of shift. If you pay for it, you're doing it wrong.