Why do men like breasts? Why do some like them more than others? No meme answers please

Why do men like breasts? Why do some like them more than others? No meme answers please.

Those are nice bazonkers. She must be Ashkenazi.

Reminds them of Mommy.

genetic markers for sexual maturity and ability to nurture offspring

Black actually.

Sexual selection by superstitious ancestors. We now know that large breasts are a purely negative fitness trait, and by association, so is attraction to them.

evolution

sauce on this titcow? she has some milky honkabalonkas

There was an entire sex week documentary on the Discovery channel int he 1990s. about this very thing and the subject of this webm.

Search, "Hand Expression" on youtube.

Christina Collegetits

Milk potential for offspring.

The sexual selection is still heavily represented so they are a very positive fitness trait.

>that image
apex kek

because it's the female indicator of virility.

>men were smart enough to give the gay job of carrying the baby to the weaker sex while the men go off and do fun shit
they are fit for their purpose

I'm gonna need a source for this.

Oh, so many reasons. First, it's a taboo to see them where I come from - Murica - so it causes an adrenaline rush right there. If a woman displays them, it holds promise of maybe something more exciting to come - a serious invitation to intimacy has been offered. If they're small, it's understood there's some self-consciousness, so that adds a level of honor and trust to have them offered. If they're big, they're just plain more fun to play with, and they feel terrific on the face, hand, etc., and the wobble is mesmerizing. Sure, a fat belly can be fun too, but that doesn't look good, there's the looming threat of poor health associated with obesity, and often fat people... well, stink.

The manga is called Kangoku Gakuen.

Easy one

This makes mention of it, though a bit rougher

I'd say there's very little evidence for that.
Personally I'm quite sure the answer is the simpler, more iterative, answer (as much as its brought down to meme status):

>Primordial apes are all about asses, this is evident in most ape and monkey species, especially Old World ones, where Asses engorge during sexual periods
>Mankind becomes Bipedal, no more asses all the time
>Breasts that happened to be slightly larger stimulate the same response as big asses, big boobs means more sex, means more kids
>Bigger breasts selected for consistently through breeding
>Completely superfluous features become the norm, after all, breasts in old apes barely represent outside the body at all
>Humankind breeds huge boobs into its own genepool

Our first and greatest invention.
Negative Fitness Traits are irrelevant to the process of evolution so long as they have no dramatic effect on survival, evolution isn't the pursuit of perfection or complexity, it's the pursuit of survival through survival.

>big
>round
>soft

Everyone in here who are talking about fitness is a dweeb. Sexual selection is more significant on human evolution than natural selection, and it can also be pretty random and detrimental in its effects.

The reason men want to have kids with big breasted women is because they know their kids will have big breasts, which they know other men will find attractive. Its totally circular, and thats just how nature is in this context.

Bullshit

This is the correct answer

> evolution isn't the pursuit of perfection or complexity, it's the pursuit of survival through survival.

Evolution isnt about survival. Natural selection is a selection for traits from those that do survive to reproduction. Natural selection is only one of many forms of selection. In species like humans, where everyone makes it to survival and we have ample resources, its relatively less important.

how is a caveman supposed to know he fuck woman if woman no boobs? retard.

men like breasts and asses more than vaginas (aesthetically speaking) because it is a false symbol of a woman's childbearing capability

big breasts decreases an individual's reproductive fitness if male attraction to breasts is not applied

if women with good reproductive traits were naturally selected by human populations, then wide vaginas and good birthing hips would be more prevalent, breast/ass size would decrease, and women would produce more fat than they do today

do you know what a vagina is?

you'd know how much bigger breasts are. titters proably outbred the flat degenerates because the first thing you see as a real man is not the vagina.

>can i s-ss-s-ssee you pussy please so i can know

im surprised betas like you still exist after 5000 years of evolution

>because it is a false symbol of a woman's childbearing capability
wrong. provide a scientific source if you're gonna chat shit

>big breasts decreases an individual's reproductive fitness if male attraction to breasts is not applied
better for child rearing

>if women with good reproductive traits were naturally selected by human populations, then wide vaginas and good birthing hips would be more prevalent, breast/ass size would decrease, and women would produce more fat than they do today
naive, middle school level understanding of evolution.

evolution does not always produce the best thing, it produces the best thing subject to constraints.
In humans there is a very big constraint that males and females are the same species so have nearly all the same genes and so not that many possible levers available to change the morphology of one sex which would not also change the morphology of the other sex. it's also a messry , heuristic process that does not seek out the optimum but tend on average to get closer to some maximum over time (though it will often reach a local maximum and then someone will ask "well how come it didn;t do this instead?")

Simple. woman bearing lots of milk will have full , fat breasts. Milk got some good nutrients. A woman with nutrients is a healthy woman. what else do you want?

Men with big, muscular chests are also considered strong,healthy. I wouldn't say they are inherent good characteristics because everyone knows how to use their own body but i dont think you can really blame chest appreciators for enjoying them? Looking at them or having them and etc.

Read this in a report, won't bother to find it
>tl;dr version

>females bond with their offspring through titty-sucking( mammal standard)
>basically, the female start loving the offspring because the offspring is titty-sucking her
>at some point, a random genetic mutation makes adult males interested in titty-sucking
>the female(s) fall in love with this male due to mammal standard whatever-sucks-my-titty I fall in love with
>males who suck titties have more luck with making females falling in love with them
>males who suck titties have more offspring
>males who don't suck titties have no offspring and die out
>females get selected for their tittyness(basically showing available titty attracts more potential mates)
>titty sizes increase

This is the only explanation grounded in natural selection I have seen.

Research have shown that big titties are not an indicator of good nurturing capabilites, actually, smaller titties are better at feeding babies.

Why do I prefer flat chested women

No it quite literally hasnt. Nations with smaller average chest size use wet nurses more or formula depending on availability. Production doesnt improve above a normal size but flat chested women have more issues.

The fuck is this horseshit the races that breed the most, i.e. Indians and Chinese have smaller breasts on average compared to western women

Could be dietary. Asians are skinnier in general.

>anecdotal evidence
>what is cross-corralation
Brainlet detected

You're a homosexual.

>chick in car with giant tits out milking them

I consider myself to be an educated and rational invidual.

But something primal awakens within me whenever I see big breasts where I would murder my entire family and give up everything I have to have access to them.

Because they make me happy.

Thog agree. holes confuse Thog.

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPpppftbtfft