In your best prose, write a confessing love letter to the woman you secretly love

In your best prose, write a confessing love letter to the woman you secretly love.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/minusmondays
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suck my dick please

>loving women

We're patricians here

Piss off, you bug chasing faggot.

>implying byron wasn't a bug chasing faggot
user wants to die among the greats, user, let him rupture himself on as many cocks as he wants

Let me be as emphatic as possible. Being a faggot is in no way literary, my bug infested friend.

>secretly
That ship sailed

That is no where near as emphatic as PB Shelley's begging to literally suck Byron's cock. You'll never get published, Polidori.

>post gay sex ad on craigslist because I'm bicurious
>include a polite list of requirements
>stipulate that I on;y want to talk to people who are willing to talk things over and make sure we have a good vibe
>"32M Here.. I fuck"
>"Hey, hot ad dude I'll suck your cock dude.."
>"HAY DUDE U FART ON COCK?"
>"neg here will fuk"
>"Pics?"
>"Hey Im 25m dt dtf pnp neg"
>"U looking?"
>"Im down town lets fuck"

Are there gays who aren't retards?

>You'll never get published, Polidori.

I was very young and very religious when I first started masturbating. Out of virtue, but really out of existential fear, I would do it only once a month. The God that I had believed in was a very optimistic version of God; one who would be able to see past this occasional transgression in my code of conduct, who would only punish me only when my self-indulgence exceeded some arbitrary limit. Eventually "once a month" turned into "twice a month", "twice a month" into "once a week", and when I lost my religion it spiraled out of control. Masturbation soon became an incredibly emotional thing for me. When I was about to climax, I would remember to coat my finger in saliva and plunge it down into my depths, whereupon I spurted out many arcs of liquid silk as my right leg involuntarily kicked backward. The last time I did this, time slowed down, and I was locked in a stasis. I could see a huge white glob floating in the air. It was extremely reflective. I peered into it, as if it were a mirror, and I saw something beautiful. What I saw was not my face, but yours. You were smiling back at me. Your gaze was like a mother's; protective and warm. For lack of a better word, you became my new God. I never masturbated again

I felt curious once and decided to go to my GSA, I ended up with a stalker for the rest of the semester desu

I know how strange and vulnerable this makes me, but it is in my heart and is worth the danger if only to let you see the truth. Back in those long over days when you felt for me, I had been obsessed with you for months. I knew you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen from the moment I saw you. When you revealed your feelings for me, I could not reciprocate. I could not let you be with me. Even if it was my most wild fantasy to, I was not ready for you. I was young, damaged, afraid, and I lacked the independence I would need to give you all you deserve. I was utterly unworthy.

I thought I could get out of my inadequate circumstance to be with you. Alas, it was not meant to be. I cannot fight my way out for the same reasons I am here to begin. I am not worthy of anything more.

I loathe that I ever disappointed you, but it was only to cut your losses. You still are more amazing than anything I will ever see. Your eyes are the purest form of beauty. They speak volumes of meaning in moments. Your wit so sharp and tasteful. Your body so shapely like fire that curves and dances in the most natural way.

I had so many chances. Though none were good enough. I didn't want you like someone wants a treat. To have at once and enjoy ephemerally. I wanted to give you everything you could want. Your satisfaction would have been the sweetest prize I could ever dream of. Yet oh so tragically, I could never be enough for you.

as a male bi person I can confirm that looking for men online is hell. only had 1 good experience so far. This must be what straight woman have to deal with all the time.

How do you look for men offline?

Asking for a friend

I want to sex you and so on

>bicurious
You're not gay, retard, you've just internalized liberal propaganda

No wonder they all have aids

This one is pretty lovely.

>"Hey Im 25m dt dtf pnp neg"
Lost.

I hope you know how creepy and repulsive this is. It's the current year, obsessive romantic love is only felt by autists. Women like strong men, not sensitive wimps.

Thank you. It would be better if I didn't write like a poor mans Dostoyevsky.

I really loved that girl though if I was anyone else I would give her everything.

Litty titty.

there's places you know

Trust me I know. I thought that came through in the writing, which I of course embellished because this is lit, and it's funny to me to write like I'm in the 18th century. Still it helps me cry when I can't feel anything else. Hahah.......

I ain't kno what the fuk a prose is... but here goes
I saw you at the bus stop, on the most awkward day of my life. It was the beginning of highschool, and life was hell. Waking up on the first day of school was always painful, being able to sleep as long as I wanted followed by waking up at waking up at 7 was never a good thing. missing breakfast was a worse one. standing around waiting for the bus, I looked up and I saw you. You were standing there with headphones on, and that cute tomboy cut. Your eye's were squinting in the bright light. I never did have the heart to take you out of that world that you made yourself. I stayed out of my own for you though... I don't even know if you ever knew, or if you did and just didn't care.
I always thought you were older. I think it was your confidence. Maybe it was that Nirvana shirt you wore, that made me jump into them, claim I was a fan before I'd heard anything past teen spirit, start listening to them... maybe it was just the pessimism that you would be gone next year. I dunno. I had one chance... one bus ride we were overstocked... one time in three years of high school. That one time... I offered my name, you offered yours, I offered my ear to scream in. You smiled, nodded and immediately put your headphones back on. I always think that if I could've thought of better words it could've all gone differently. life right?

and that leads us to now. Your across the street and...I know that... I know that if I took the time to know you, I wouldn't like you... I don't like anyone... you wouldn't like me... but... I'd still be willing to try.

This is not true. Women love wheb you tell how you are feeling specially if you are truly sincere with it. It's not creepy enough to be considered cringy. I thought it was a normal expression for someone.

I'm going to rape you.

I want to kiss your dick right now

also: I want to kiss your dick right now

Good point, here's my new prose.
HEY UR HAWT WANNA FUCK?

Greetings, I am a 25 year-old man with the ability to ignore the protests of my gag reflex. I am willing to have sexual intercourse, and I am in the habit of using recreational drugs while doing so. My body is free of the human immunodeficiency virus.

The only thing I know about women is that they're a meme

I mean if I got rid of every sentence that said I was "unworthy", the superfluous sentences(like the first one), and silly words like alas and the oh so tragically part, it would just read like a sincere guy letting things out instead of some autistic guy who just finished reading notes from the underground.

Even better, I could work out for a year, get a nice haircut , license, job, and start going to college, but how will I fit in the time to read all these books, study music and art? Why don't the ladies appreciate my artistic genius?

You are an idiot for saying the latter. Is not true. Girls don't pay attention to the looks of their partner as much as the guys do. If you haven't found someone is not because how horrendous your face is but your personality.

You fell for the just world meme. No matter what his personality is, a girl won't go for an ugly guy unless they want a beta provider.

well looks certainly aren't as important to females as to dick wielders, though not totally unimportant

You've been lied to. 90% of women are fuckable. But only 20% of men are, at least in the eyes of a woman, until she wants to settle down. It's a free market, that's why some men only have sex 6 times while others get it every day.

So here is something to chew on. Aren't all feelings for someone shallow? If liking someone for there looks is so, then think about this. The reason that would be shallow is because looks are considered mostly arbitrary and don't last. Now if someone's mood and character is determined by his experiences, and neuro-chemistry, and these are both not under his control, then liking someone for there personality is just as shallow by the same logic. You do not choose your experiences directly because your choices will always be influenced by your prior experiences and so on.

So isn't love just a shallow game of desire anyway? Why not just exploit it for as much pleasure as possible?If you can't it is not that you are bad because you choose to be, but because it is your nature to fail where the cosmically lucky man can easily out perform you.

would you fuck a fat, hairy woman, assuming you're a decent looking man? I know of several decent to stunning looking woman that fucked fat, hairy dudes.

Sure devolved into /r9k/ in here.

this is beautiful, user.

I need more info. How fat, how hairy, and is she annoying. Also ugliness in weight is somewhat flipped for genders until you get to extremes where it is of course disgusting. Big guys do better than wiry dudes because big guys are higher in a sociol-dominance hierarchy on average than frail and unhealthy guys. If their faces are both equally ugly that is.

I would like to wubble your tubbly dubbly massive mountains of jelly gently with my five-fingered implements I call hands.

When you sleep I shall sleekly slide my slender fingers into your hairy cunt, that gentle jungle of terror. I will be a bear searching for honey, a bunny nibbling on a carrot, a bee landing on a daisy.

Your legs are like massive marble pillars, your arms like those of a statue, pure alabaster and ebony. Your eyes, they are like sparkling topazes, your teeth are whiter than opals, your ears as finally proportioned as Venus's! You know what this means, babe! Just get in the bed and take your pants off, and I'll fuck you as well as I write love letters! Limited time offer!

Too bad I'm all spaghetti in person. Thanks though. should I start really writing? I've always wanted to but I thought I should read more to get a taste for style. Am I ready for phase 2?

I'm a wiry dude that has given "how to get that pussy advise" to several fat but good looking (face-wise) dudes, since I got pretty decent amounts of pussy (around 10 different girls between 14 and 20), though not really good looking (face-wise). I think that hole dominance thing is pretty bs or at least only true for a minority of girls. A lot of girls seem to be intimidated by dominant males. My 2 year gf has told me that she's super glad I'm not such an Alpha male as my bigger brother (who got like several pussies at once back when he was single but only dumb bitch pussy) as she would be afraid of me when I get angry. Yea call me a weeb or whatever but I think being weak and slender body type can actually improve your chances. at least if you're still somewhat confident and not a total tard.

not really good looking (face-wise) refers to me, not the girls, they were mostly 6-8/10 :O

always wanted to write? then just do it, user. And read as much as you can.You seem like a good lad. Good luck to you.

I love you deeply and truly. I feel worthy of you now. There is not a particle of my love that is not yours. In spite of these things which blacken my mind against you I think of you always at your best… I love you. I cannot live without you. I would like to give you everything that is mine, any knowledge I have (little as it is), any emotions I myself feel or have felt, any likes or dislikes I have, any hopes I have or remorse. I would like to go through life side by side with you, telling you more and more until we grew to be one being together until the hour should come for us to die. Even now the tears rush to my eyes and sobs choke my throat as I write this. We have only one short life in which to love. O my darling be only a little kinder to me, bear with me a little even if I am inconsiderate and unmanageable and believe me we will be happy together. Let me love you in my own way. Let me have your heart always close to mine to hear every throb of my life, every sorrow, every joy.

Dear Woman
It is of conveyance for you to know the social and theoretical concepts which subvert the chemical exchange across the departments of my brain. First, love is a chemical. Second, I love you. Therefore, you are a chemical. What kind? Hydrogen, that so like life had begun it so, not in the perspectivism that a man can give a woman of course. I speak clearly of the totality of the universe, like a brand new car that just suffered an indeterminate collision on the verge of collapse, explosion, instantly killing us both in the time between then and now. That is, the beginning of our universe and this year, the moment I had left you to the moment returned, a simulacrum can not encompass the protraction of hatred born in winter to the full blossom of spring, the personal investments of whomever may have made it so, some sort of omniscience that is reputable to the remembrance and feeling of departure from your arms.

Good night love

I would berry my dick in your ass so hard whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur

I love you so much that it haunts my dreams.

/ic
Dear person I secretly love,

well there you have it. Wanna smooch?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Maybe

Love,
your secret admirer

PS: Please send this letter back so I can see what you ticked off... I really didn't think this through.

/ooc
Bam, instant relationship. Humor wins the day.

Hahah
Well I write music so lyrics and poetry I have a fair grasp on. Writing a novel seems exciting though. The idea of planning the story arc and then elaborating until you have the right detail seems like a cool process.

I tried to write something in high school once. I wrote everything I wanted to happen that chapter and it came out as only 2 pages or so haha. At that point you want to just fill it with bullshit but that is even worse. I feel like it's time to write again though.

trying to write a novel isn't fun. ever heard of decision fatigue? yea me neither until I literally got headaches from writing and googled that shit when I seriously tried it. I constantly think my ideas are shit and try to change stuff and blergh I'm getting headaches even thinking about it fuck this I'm going home

I mean I wasn't speaking personally. Theoretically women only pick mates on an equal or above position on social-dominance hierarchies. Of course I'm just parroting jordan "Kermit the frog" Peterson, so it's not really a science of romance but of evolution.

In my experience as a 6'4 150 pound white American male, my physique has not helped me get anything. I had some tall fat girls interested in me in high school and one who got really into me after she saw me rippin tasty solos In jazz band, but I ignored the amazons or told 'em I was busy with music and the other girl was too Mormon for me. If I had low standards and a bit more nerve I could have had some action in high school. It really comes down to confidence though. Other girls were starting to take notice before I dropped out for a mess of reasons. Now I'm at the bottom, and I get no pussy.

So what my point is the tall skinny thing makes you a big defenseless target which can end up with you being brought down a few rungs competitively and socially which can have a negative effect on your game.

Neither is writing and recording a half decent song until you get pretty good. You have to allow yourself to make shit so you can learn and maybe one time make something pretty good.

how old are you now, if I may ask?

i want to touch your heart and vagina

pls respond

oh baby oh baby oh baby...

please let me put it in your butt.

I'll be 21 in February. I know it's a little early to be speaking so absolutely. I have just been really messed up physically and emotionally the last few months and I had to stop doing nearly everything because of it. I'm still not feeling better so I can't help but feel like I've wasted all my good chances at a bearable life, and that from here on it's just suffering.

still wiry dude here. I've been depressed for my entire life even though I fucked a bunch of girls. It's not like this'll solve anything. Focus on whatever you like and are good at (you mentioned something about rippin tasty solos? good musicians get panties wet all the time I've been told, just on a side note) and don't loose confidence in yourself. Good things will come to you. I don't really know your exact struggle but my biggest problem was, that I always ended up with crazy girls. I thought I must be some crazy magnet or something and almost wrote of relationships entirely, drowning myself in my own depression. Then I went to a mental health clinic and started to get my shit back together. Started writing again, felt good about myself and bam, met my girlfriend with wich I'm still happy for 2 years now. Feel hugged my man.

That was beautiful, user. I give you my sympathy and wish I could give more :( pls keep writing, user, you're really good.

Maybe if you want a hipster chick

Thanks. congratulations on any improvements you made. I know how easy it is to give up and drown in self pity. Anyone who actually changes there circumstance is an idol in my book.

I have a lot going for me in music. I have been obsessed with theory since I was like 14 so now i play some pretty crazy psychedelic jazz stuff. It's the most fun I can possibly have. My main issue is I somehow ended up hanging with some strange people after school and got into drugs without understanding them. I thought I was taking the steps that the artists in the 60s did. I learned a lot and had a great time for the most part, but I'm afraid I damaged my brain and now I can't feel much or relate to people for that matter. I had one experience that happened 2 years ago but I still think about daily.

I took so many different drugs without sleeping in days that I experienced pure psychological and physical satisfaction then absolute terror because everything I thought was real to me. I thought I died and was in heaven, that I had figured out THE SECRET, and I was traveling through time and shit. It felt like if I wasn't doing something or talking my head would explode. I ended up in the hospital and had a really awful comedown where I was yelling at my family and realizing what had happened.
For a few months after I couldn't speak properly and would get really mad a lot. I had a 3 second memory which was made worse by my weed habits.

Reading helped me work through a lot of craziness and buildup my concentration again. Now that it's been so long though I was hoping I'd be all better. I can think mostly clear now and I don't do any drugs but, like I said I feel next to nothing most days. There is more to it but I don't need to tell the whole story. I just really fucked up and in such away that I don't really get another chance. Hope for me is really slim.

You probably will never believe me, but you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. You topple every tree, crumble every mountain, melt every inch of ice. I've known you since we were kids and no one has ever known me as well as you do. Recently we've discussed the possibility of us being together, what that would mean, how it would feel, what the risk is. Neither of us said it, but we both knew it would be the last time we dated someone. I'll love you until the day I die, and no matter what happens, I cannot forget about you.

:') going through this as well rn.

Thank you. I love compliments so that will do haha.

Good luck user. I think ending up with her would be the single most emotionally gratifying and validating experiences of my life. I wish the same for you.

dude, I tripped mad aswell, mdma, opium, even some weird cough medicine shit and what not...
recently stopped smoking weed on a daily basis, only every few weeks on weekends now.
I can very much to finding THE SECRET... I had this one girl with which I tripped out almost every weekend and I felt so above everything and everyone due to my enlightened experiences and shit. but yea, my brother of whom I talked earlier also had a really nasty cocaine addiction but both me and him managed to get our shit together (also our father did heroine and pretty much everything else till he was 40 and suddenly became an adult out of nowhere). you my man, are nowhere near the end of the line. you made a few experiences but even those can teach you valuable lessons (like take drugs responsibly lol). Just chill your bones for a while and take some more time to recover, no matter how long it takes. Don't give up on music and better stay away from heavy shit for a while or probably better, stay away from everything and only return to drugs if you feel like it'd contribute positively to your life and not only as a distraction from whatever shit is currently happening. sorry I'm writing kinda messy atm, gotta go fast as I want to eat my hot dog lol.

I know the "feeling" of feeling nothing. Still have it sometimes. Feeling lonely even when surrounded by people. That kinda stuff. I don't know where I read this but take this probably misquoted line to heart: "Depression is like the Universe. Cold, lonely, ever expanding and never really ending. But it can also lead to something beautiful."

(also psychedelic jazz? that's fucking rad.)

severely underrated.

Thanks, Lady Luck be with you as well!

I don't know if you'll read through all of this or not but I'm going to spill this out anyways.
I couldn't capture the emotion I feel in words if I tried. I don't know what to do by myself, you gave me purpose in life and now that you're gone I've lost all direction. I'm a ship a lost at sea, scanning the horizon for that brilliant star that used to guide me.
In the purposeless, meaningless void I thought I found one thing to pursue and call home, but it disappeared when I lost you. When I had you it didn't matter how much the world clawed at me and dragged me into the abyss, I had you by my side and whatever else that tried to break our serenity didn't matter. What mattered was us. What mattered was eachother.
Now that love and meaning has been torn from me and I've tasted the bitter fruit of reality. I know I wasn't the best for you then, but I've grown and seen how things are, and deep within my heart I know now that we we're destined for eachother.
Each sunrise brings me hope we will find our path to eachother once again and each sunset brings despair that it was dust in the wind. Love like this is a blessing for any man to experience, but a terrible curse to look back upon.
I pray that God may will our paths to cross again, and you may look on me as a stronger man, a worthy man, a man free from his addiction, a man who can give you the love that you once gave me.

>pls respond
lost

Thanks for the sympathy. It's hard to find people who know the exact feeling. I'm more sober than I've ever been thanks to these awful headaches forcing me to quit literally everything from cigarettes and weed to caffeine. I have to say quitting the old Ganga is pretty great cause you suddenly have amazing dreams and for a few days everything is so emotional. I cried watching the office like 5 times haha.

yeah psychedelic jazz is where it's at man. When you play piano and guitar you realize that you can play guitar chords sooo many different ways and some of them are really mystical sounding. Bob wier or whatever from the Grateful Dead had it figured out, so did Wes Montgomery and a few other guys.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed your hotdog and thanks for the advice.

I want to taste you Beth. Taste your lips afire, eyes widened in disbelief at what has happened. Both our beings entwined, gaping at this improbable but not all impossible dramatic exemplar of love in truth. Slight kisses down your face, your soft cheeks lush, pure to melt into thine bed, all wetted from our emulsive sweat, drenched in musk, odor a dew of passion, adieu to the restraints of your Catholic sensibilities...

Oh sweet Beatriz, my Tala, Goddess of stars that glisten in your eyes wet, filling in love, drenched amor of desire. As my tongue wanders to your earlobe and prods with invasive dexterity, the candles alight perform shadow puppetry against the lively curtains in varying rhythms. To taste thy breast and feast on thy skin...holiness expounds our complex history, the theories of ardor. Your sainthood shining, the sweetest spot granted to thee, a pluck and a drink of wine so fresh and fragrant from the altar, to read that mound with fortitude, thou catechism of the living works. Your lips apart my love, to caress and smell and lap up as the kitten grows in exactitude. Oh to enter! The holy of holies, eyes not apart from the other, two beings in coil, disbelieving. What has happened? The apex of all existence, of all being, that was the zenith of the all-something, to be inside her, to gaze on thee; absolution.

Desire rises and solidifies when I touch your body. Unbreaking glass of your spectral being can not be shattered by any person but mine own lithe rood of holiness, deified by your coronating embrace so wondrous. The taste and the kiss. A fire. The heat grows tenfold, illuminating our eyes in embrace, entering and exiting. Pleasure rises, reverberates and sections my soul. Cut off from all else, from all other stimuli. Just us two in love wholly, without abstraction or distraction.

I want to fuck you. To enter and exit without restraint, to hear you cry out and call my name, over and over, as the brown spheres amongst your angelic face widen in excitement, shyness, fear, love and mystery.

I want to kiss your eyelids closed,
But the baring splinters of my soul, they froze,
In withering tenderness that settles your being,
Your eyes penetrative black in seeing.
I want to kiss your cheeks and hold your face alive,
The forests of my desire, a pitiless naked dive,
But a carrion truth in decrepitude masks,
The flute of transcendence, idealism she basks.
I want to kiss your neck and gaze in ecstasy,
Your carnal glare adaxial in monotony,
The marriage of two natures: uplifting and prophetic,
Or perhaps this poetry is ever elegiac?
I want to kiss your rose lips and plant flowers forever.
Am I the gardener engorged on ardor?
Of a sacred angel under consecrated rivers,
The all of the terminus betrays her pious shivers.

you are special to me.
you are the one i wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who i can never get tired of talking to, and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day. you're the only one who can make me smile without trying, bring down my mood without the intention to and affect my emotions with every action of yours. you're the one i'm afraid of losing and the one i want to keep in my life.

Shorty crunk - so fresh, so clean
Can she fuck? That question been harassing me
In the mind. This bitch is fine!
I done came to the club about 50 11 times
Now can I play with your panty line?
The club owner said I need to calm down
Security guard go to sweating me now
Nigga drunker than a motherfucker, threaten me now
She getting crunk in the club, I mean she work it
And I like to see the females twerking
Taking the clothes off - buckey naked
ATL - ho, don't disrespect it
P-pop your pussy like this
Cause Yin Yang Twins in this B-I-itch
Lil Jon and the East Side Boys with me
And we all like to see ass and titties
Now bring your ass over here, ho
And let me see you get low if you want this thug
Now take it to the floor - and if your ass want to act
You can keep your ass where you're at

Recess thy thought
For respite in thine mind
Pity the lout
In glory for his haughtiness.

He is a flower
Of thirteen. He immeasurable power
At that age over your heart;
Akin yourself never whence start.

See the stars shine
Felicity in your eyes
In reflection what had naught
In soul felt.

Life is shredded too long
Death is no cornerstone.

To say I love you would be inadequate. In all honesty the word infatuated fills the void to which my feelings fleet towards your figure, but. Who am I? a form simply derivating thoughts of obsession from a body, a simpleton with no interference in mundane reality, the most important of all.

(be easy, english is not my first language)

I did enjoy my hot dog ! It was yummy and now resides withing my tummy :3

I can absolutely confirm having awesome dreams after quitting weed. The emotional part was not so smooth for me though. I got really angry at everything the first week. Like mad angry. I destroyed my phone just because I had to wait in line for half a minute while calling my internet provider, lol.

Do you have any uploads of your music somewhere? I'd love to give it a listen. I'm all into psychedelic music, be it rock, jazz or electro.

I sure do love ya lass but it's no news to you of course

... he said, ignoring the increasingly shrill psychic screams of his long forgotten superego.

You may need a pair of spectacles

Yo, if you're still in the thread I burned one of my dreamy rock demos on to a cd. I could find a way to link the file here if you want.

I indeed left the tab open in case you'd respond.
I'd very much appreciate it.

So I got the files ready. But I'm trying to figure out how to share them here. do you have a drop box account or something?

pretty good post but i disagree with the last part.

i don't really think it's anyone's nature to fail, minus the extreme cases. there almost always avenues by which you can increase your desirability

Actually I'm just putting them up on SoundCloud. Give me a minute to get them all louded up then I'll share the link.

Oy listn here bigtit! Gubber ma stroker ya filthy cumwiper

narp, can't you just upload them to some random file hoster and put the link here? or too personal?

Oh, just saw this now.
>is waiting

okay here you go
soundcloud.com/minusmondays

This is some of the stuff me and a friend have recorded over a few years in my basement so its not the best quality, but its alright. Just make sure you listen with headphones.

What is eating poop like?

Only one way to find out.

do yourself and the world a favor and never stop making music

for real? that's maybe the best compliment I've ever gotten. I honestly was nervous about posting my work on such a judgmental board haha. If I may ask, which songs did you like?

This is good for teens tbqh

The vast majority of gays are sexual degenerates who just want emotionless sex. I'd say only around 5% of them actually care about an emotional experience.