Thoughts on Totinos Party Pizza, the original crisp crust?

Thoughts on Totinos Party Pizza, the original crisp crust?

I usually eat the "supreme" kind, but does anybody else think they've gotten bigger since they went from round to square? I can never finish an entire one, with one portion going to waste, but when they were round I remember eating the whole thing without getting full easily

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
youtube.com/watch?v=2lPX5b9m7ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this food?

Where's the party? Am I invited?

I always make sure to watch this video when eating Party Pizzas

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

youtube.com/watch?v=2lPX5b9m7ro

If this was a movie, i'd watch it.

Not even real cheese.

If we're being totally honest, those are better than 90% of frozen pizzas on the market. I didn't read your post, OP, but I'm putting in my $.02 anyway. If I want to waste 23 minutes of my time and $7 of my earnings for a shitstain embarrassment of a pizza, I'll go with either Digiorno or Screamin' California Shit Kitchen. I find comfort in knowing that Totino's will never try to give me the runaround or play petty mindgames. I know exactly what to expect, and they know exactly what to deliver. The Party Pizza is a brutally honest product and has never tried to be something that it's not. I applaud Totino's and they can have my money any day. Their crappy little pizzas are greasier, less nutritious and far tastier than the more expensive brands, always.

dude those are square now? and they come in bags?? i want off of this ride

we love eating this at our house. The crust is honestly the best part. it tastes great and is crunchy but not burnt-cardboard crunchy. I've only tried the pepperoni topping, and I never had the round version. I can eat one of these in a single sitting and be fine.

Couldn't agree more with this

Hell yes! We used to call them shitty little pizzas. They're awesome.

Anyone else fold two slices in half and make a pizza sandwich? It helps with the crust breakdown flop.

Sorta

where the fuck do you live that these cost 7 dollars? They a like a buck here.

*OFFICIAL VIDEO* DO NOT FALL FOR IMITATORS

>Heat them in microwave for 5 minutes and roll them up for a delicious pizzarrito

The sauce is tangy not sweet and the crust is like a thick cracker which for $1.00 really can't be beat. Their cheese sucks but I always grate a real cheese like gouda on it before baking.

>burnt edges
>cold center
Exquisite

>user in charge of reading comprehension

Is it just me or did those increase in price in the last year or so?

I can still usually find them for $.99 somewhere, but yeah, their normal price is now $1.25 whereas it used to be $.99 as the regular price.

I keep a few in the house because my toddler is a picky eater sometimes. Pizza always works Totinos always holds up the best for longest. I only feed him half at a time though. Once a week maybe.

he's going to gave bitch tits by the time he's 12 years old and won't live to see 55 years

Those will sit here for a few months before they're eaten. Like I said, one whole pizza a week MIGHT happen in this house is my wife can't get him tp eat normally.

Don't even bother responding to idiots like this. The thread above you is full of /pol/ scum arguing about racist food stereotypes. This entire board is swarming with dipshits who aren't talented enough to get attention with posts on edgier boards.

My problem with the supreme is the bell pepper. I love bell peppers, but fuck me they're disgusting after they've been frozen. I always feel sick after eating them.

That is why I only prefer the cheese or pepperoni, preferably the actual slices of pepperoni rather than the tiny cubes. I also like the canadian bacon one.

But about the topic, I don't know if they feel bigger, but it does feel a lot more filling and somehow slightly more tastier, which isn't saying much but still.

I USED TO BE ABLE TO TRICK MYSELF INTO THINKING I WAS EATING SOMETHING UPSCALE FOR A DOLLAR

I HATE THIS RECTANGLE SHIT

RECTANGLE SHAPED PIZZA REMINDS ME OF PUBLIC SCHOOL LUNCHES

ROUND PIZZA IS LUXURY

RECTANGLE PIZZA IS POVERTY

I WANT THE ROUND TOTINOS BACK

If you are trying to get an anorexic person to gain weight, force feed them three of these per day and they will be a landwhale in no time.

These shits might as well be african calorie candy with over 50% of the calories coming from fat

Lel, yeah I agree. But for me it's just a once a month deal when I've been working out in the garden all morning from 6AM - Noon and I'm hot and sweaty and just want some quick calories and be reminded of youth. Just relax, once in awhile if you're active it ain't going to ruin you for life.

Three party pizzas is 2040 calories, basically the standard calories for the average individual. It's going to take a while to get overweight on that, and depending on your height and level of activity you might not even.

Also it's not over 50%. It's about 44%.

Totinos >>>> McChicken

cut them into a circle

Your's is the edgiest post here, m'lad. We're all here to have fun. You're here to preach.

Eating Totino's Party Pizzas is probably the unhealthiest and most childish thing I still do as an adult, and I don't plan on stopping, although I only eat them every couple months. When I do I like to grate really expensive parmesan cheese on both of them (overjoyed at the square shape, which meant I could fit two on one cookie sheet), and make a pizza sandwich, with the crusts on the outside.

also,
>that time the freezers broke at winco so they just sold everything at like 90% off for an hour before throwing it away and you get like 50 pizzas for a fiver.

>with the crusts on the outside

what kind of barbarian would put the toppings on the outside.

Just wanted to be sure.

"sustenance," not food.

An anorexic person doesn't function at 2000 calories homeostasis. Also eating 108g of fat per day will help

I like them, I get the cheese ones, 2 of them fit on a cookie sheet, and total calories is 1240 iirc, not bad because I only eat one meal a day.(I get a lot of calories from beer).

ITT: a bunch of rich fucks that don't know shit about real poverty pizza.