R*dpill me on sugar. Is it really worse than smoking?

R*dpill me on sugar. Is it really worse than smoking?

This is a food and cooking board, we don't discuss pills here. Fuck off.

No just last years memes

Well actually now that you mention it, for me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

It's fine in moderation. I prefer to use honey in my stuff instead of sugar.

u mad?

pls do not smoke sugar

>deleting two posts before finally getting it right
>finding something to get angry about then posting about it

>R*dpill me on sugar. Is it really worse than smoking?

Sugar makes you stupid.

It's not actively harmful to your health, in that way that something like trans fat is. Or smoking. It's a carbohydrate, a very simple one, but still, it's fuel.

The problem is there are infinitely better sources of fuel that provide additional nutrients. Also it's easy to overeat because it is not filling. Also it is bad for your teeth.

By the way don't smoke.

Anything is going to be bad for you if you overdo it. If you don't? You don't really need to worry about it. Avoid processed shit.

Refined sugar is a likely carcinogen and is unhealthy by itself. Studies have been done where they took fat people, removed sugar from their diet but made them eat more to compensate for the lost calories so their caloric intake remained the same, and this still had measurable beneficial effects, mainly in their body fat composition (their overall body fat remained the same but removing sugar led to the replacement of a significant amount of "bad" fat with "good" fat).

Generally, no refined or extracted product is going to be good for you, especially in large amounts. Your body was built to digest whole foods. Is it worse than smoking? I don't know; ask a smoker to give up smoking and ask a sugar addict to give up sugar and compare the responses you get. At least the smoker will usually admit that smoking is unhealthy but good luck convincing the average fatty that sugar is bad for him.

redpill me on how much i hate the term "redpill"

Why does moderation not apply to processed things?

Then sugarpill him...

Here in America, we don't have sugar. We only have a 3rd world country version of sugar. We call it "high fructose corn syrup".

We also hang shit on other countries that actually grow proper cane sugar, and we pretend those countries don't exist or accuse them of growing shitty beet sugar.

Being American sucks*

*im not American nor will I ever visit America when I have many other 3rd world countries at my door step

anybody got a donut recipe?

I don't know what you're meming about. There's tons real sugar on the baking aisle. Just bought some raw sugar yesterday.

except third world countries usually use cane sugar and not high fructose corn syrup, which takes a lot of sophisticated machinery to harvest, refine, and mass-produce

Obsessed.