Why did Elon Mush waste his money on space rather than curing balding?

Why did Elon Mush waste his money on space rather than curing balding?
I he really satisfied with a fucking hair transplant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyVNlvzzSFA&feature=youtu.be&t=3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This meme is getting old, OP.

>i can fix my own balding problem
>or spend millions to satisfy random bald faggots on Veeky Forums who are butthurt

hmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=pyVNlvzzSFA&feature=youtu.be&t=3m

Actually he should've spent the money on treating that severe gopher-face syndrome

Elon-sama is top husbando, fuck off.

Why would he care, he can fuck all the roasties he want. They only cost $4M per divorce.

throwing a bunch of money at a problem doesn't mean that it will magically produce an efficient and marketable solution. if something like a hair growth pill or cream was even biologically feasible don't you think people like musk would be all over that shit?

Ironically sending rockets to space is easier than genetically curing baldness or even receding hair.

Why is he on gold-digger #3 and counting?

he just wants high quality pussy, doesn't care if she is manipulative.

Good pussy comes at a price.

is it really that good of pussy if an old alcoholic hunter s thompson wannabe spent the last 2 years slobbering all over it

by that I mean good by "what you can get when you're a relatively young and relatively attractive billionaire" standards

He's young, considered handsome, formally educated and impressively self taught in areas of science, phil, and econ for the purpose of space and solar power entrepreneurship, oh and he's a billionaire.

Pussy 100000x better, richer, and more prestigious than Amber's would pay up the ass to be with this guy.

such as...?

Elon just goes to show that it's impossible to become Chad no matter how successful you are.

i wonder where from he transplanted those hair
ass probably

Hair is a manifestation of the ego and a waste of time

Why did Amazon-man waste his money on a space rather than curing balding? He doesn't even have a fucking hair transplant.

shut up, elon

Doesn't he have like 6 sons?