My ex-boyfriend is a douche, why do I want him back? So I was with this guy for only 3 months...

My ex-boyfriend is a douche, why do I want him back? So I was with this guy for only 3 months, and in that short space of time, he made me give him oral sex countless times at the back of a Cinema, a huge public park and even tried to make me do something in a side-street. The only reason I stayed with him is because I thought he read Ulysses but deep down I know he just read through the cliff notes. To make matters worse, I’m just about halfway through Telemachus. So why do I want him back so badly even though he put me through all that and I was the one to break up with him? How do I get over him?

is this place adv now? i mean wtf. do the fucking mods do anything?

you like punishment so much cause of that shit with the apple. I commend you sense of justice but get over yourself, I'm sure you've paid your denbt by now

just report and sage instead of bumping

Because women are stupid. The fact that he left you makes him seem more dominant to you, so you want him more. This is the same reason women tend to be more attracted to married men.

You probably pushed and tested him, thinking you'll get away with it, and instead of taking it like a cuck he left. You admire this, it's strength.

loving
every
laugh

it seems like lit has just become facebook for loners who like to read

>The only reason I stayed with him is because I thought he read Ulysses but deep down I know he just read the cliff notes.

Hahaha holy fuck OP you are a genius. Good work.

I'm NOT stupid! Im taking my post-doctorate in ‘feminist biology’ because biological science is rife with sexism and must be changed to reflect feminist thinking you mysogistic pig. I just wanted advice about this guy, but you had to be a fucking chauvinistic PIG HEAD FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

>some guys have so easy they can get girls because they pretend to have read a book.

lit is the stupidest board to get baited by this, even if it's knowingly baited

I was in a similar relationship. He used to ask me about giving him blowjobs in the bathroom and even on a public park. At the end he was just gone. He broke up with me because we were not going in the same vibe. He was so madoka and some shit and I was so Pynchon. It's cool, tho. Just broke up with me ASAP!

source?

I'll never get why some people appear to be totally powerless when it comes to their feelings. I had one person in my life that was a dick to me but that I still had feelings for. That was when I was really young though. Since then as soon as somebody is dickish to me I instantly loose all interest. When said person tried to contact me again a few years back I told them to fuck off also. It isn't that hard boys and gals.

says the retard posting in the thread

oh and by the by, why would you stay with someone because he reads Ulysses? that's like saying I only stay with X because he can solve complex mathematical problems even though this ability has no application in our life together. also you say you know he was faking it. are you retarded? grow some femme balls and get yourself a partner that respects you (but I dunno, fucks you like a slave since this whole being used thing apparently seems to be your kink if you're still drawn back to this guy)

lol

Was it your dad?

Lmao. I know this whole thread is bait but I do know girls that do have passed through the same, it's kind of funny tbqhwyf

can we turn this into a "what book would you need to find in a persons bag to make you wanna sex 'em?" thread

I notice that girls love to give head. It's like a secret pastime hobby for them Or something. All girls like balls in their mouth. And if you trim they will suck the sides and even place between your balls and asshole

I notice that boys like to eat shit. It's like a secret dessert for them Or something. All boys like shit in their mouth. And if you plaster your asshole with marmelade, they'll suck the inside and even place between your pussy and asshole

Some dirty, fishy tentacle sex that is.