Who are some people who wrote good literature despite now being viewed as "wrong" by history...

Who are some people who wrote good literature despite now being viewed as "wrong" by history? Can be fiction or nonfiction. I want to really pick their minds.

celine is viewed as somewhat controversial i guess

Wouldn't a shorter list be who are great literary figures who aren't considered "wrong" by history?

Okay, good start.

I don't care how long the list is, I said what I meant.

neechee

>Nietzsche
>wrong

Wrong at the time they wrote is different than wrong as viewed by history.

If the list of wrong figures is longer, it would be more convenient to have a shorter list of who not to read, desu

Then again you're a weeb, so you're probably to low IQ to realize this

well considering most liberals are cucks nowadays who endorse people like mill and kant i'd say they view him as "wrong' despite the fact he's the shit.

Nietzsche is chicken soup for the pseud

Hemingway, probably.
I'd say Heinlein if anyone read Starship Troopers for the political discourse - but nobody did. It's a shame too, since it predicted the modern social climate just as closely as BNW or 1984 (sans the vague, easy-to-retrofit technology similarities) and offers an actual model for solving the problem instead of painting modern day as an unsalvageable dystopia

arthur koestler was known to champion in his non-fiction some pretty wacky ideas now generally discredited

Rudyard Kipling perpetuated a tacit colonial hegemony with his literature and poetry, framing a thinly-veiled dehumanization of non-European cultures that relied on Social Darwinist principles. He done wrote pretty, though.

Charles Darwin
Read Jared Taylor if you want the modern equivalent.

Flannery O'Connor
William Faulkner
Ezra Pound
TS Eliot
Heidegger

HITLER

Ezra pound

This, actually. He was a fucking WWI ambulanceman and pro-Republican in the Spanish Civil War (basically a communist sympathiser for fuck's sake) and definitely on the 'right side of history' if you're into that, but liberal feminists in academia have tried to spin him as a literal Hitler King Misogynist.

Makes me want to stick a shotgun in my mouth t'b'honest.

Kipling and Conrad are supposedly racist bigots.

Dude, shut the fuck up.

This guy has been proven right by history, though.

Nah, the only people who say that are a buncha stooges trying to pander to a minority of noisy idiots with no sense of context.

Kipling in particular I know, wrote about Indian people and Indian lives with an uncommon pathos for a colonial era author; Tales From The Hills was a very stark and unvarnished portrayal of the ugliness inherent in a colonial lifestyle.

Well no, even if you don't give two shits about Current Year femiqueerwhatever bullshit there's plenty to hate with Ernie Memmmmmmmmmmmingway because he was the pretentious psued's pretentious pseud and marginalized actual literary artists with his popularity.

Hamsun because he gave his Nobel to Goebbels (and history sees the Nazis as "wrong")

In that case: Heidegger

how?
He was really intelligent and went a completely different route then other canon moral philosophy.

Everyone just parrots hurr durr edgy pseuds reading nietzsche, but he actually had some great ideas and changed the school of thought in philosophy.

Julius Evola

I'm currently reading Mein Kampf. I'm not reading it because I'm some nazi retard, my reason for reading it is because I find it fascinating how one man's book and ideas changed history in such a dramatic way. I'm only on chapter 3 yet good points are already being made (of course there are statements that I don't agree with but it is a highly controversial book fromantic a different time). A point that Hitler makes that I especially agree with is that in schools, history should not be tough to as names of lead3rs and dates of battles, but as happenings that led you and your society to the way it is today. It does me no good to know the date Louis Reil was excited but it does help me by knowing the impact he had on native relations in early canada.

>fromantic
I know this was probably auto correct but I just want to say this is an amazing word. Sounds like something you'd hear in a blaxploitation film.

Interesting post too. I want to read it but I'm worried about what will happen if someone finds Mein Kampf on my Kindle.

I'm reading it on a kobo and yea it's hard having hitlers face and a giant swastika on the front. It would probably be best if you had a cover.

kek