Bout to eat this big ass thing of pasta salad. What you bout to eat?

Bout to eat this big ass thing of pasta salad. What you bout to eat?

Peppermints, unleavened wafers and grape juice.

Nothing.
I'll probably get some water in a bit though.

>le water fasting meme

Jesus christ

Put a splash of lemon in for me

same..
sick as shit

This is the kind of thing I see people bring in to work and I pity them.

We can't all afford to bring Taco Bell to work every day, my man.

what are eating Gordon Ramsey?

what are eating Gordon Ramsey?

hard as writing when english

...retard

I just had a pot of Cream of Wheat.

Nice. Do you do anything to it? Like add cold milk, sugar, syrup, etc?

hot dogs and pancakes, and since I used up all the milk with the pancakes, water on the side

Chicken noodle soup. Came out pretty good.

For me, it's the McChicken.

Would bang

Did you make them into pigs in a blanket?

no I cut them up and put them on the side with some hot sause and catsup

Sounds p good

A bunch of crepes with some cheap apricot jam.

looks disgusting op.

I'll agree, it's no McChicken.

What's in the dressing?

The dressing is 1 cup homemade mayo, 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, 2 tsp dried parsley, 2 tspdried oregano, 2 tsp dried basil, 1 large minced garlic, 2 tsp sugar for 16oz raw pasta, 16oz grilled cheyote, 4 grilled peppers, 1 cup drained peperoncini, 16oz arugula, and 6 pieces of bacon

Top with parmesan if desired

Whiskey and gatorade and then go to some place to eat something, I don't know what.

The sugar seems like too much, does it taste sweet in the end?

why sugar? salt if anything.

Sugar balances out acidic flavors, which is why people put sugar in tomato sauces. 2 tsp is not much considering the quantity of pasta salad and the sauce comes out balanced, neither sweet nor overly acidic. Salt is to taste, of course.

Just some tasty strudels

is this a cum tribute to potato knishes?

waiting for this to cool before i slice into it

Looks damn nice, what are you gonna have on it? show us the cross section when it's cool

I sure hope thats semen
Sure better be semen

will do! i'm going to slather it with irish butter, and i've got some homemade white bean and tomato soup that i'll heat up to go along with it.

Fuck that sounds good. Nothing better than butter on fresh bread, what a nice hearty meal

kek

here's the cross section. it's a little dense, next time i'll add a little more yeast to the dough. it's fucking delicious, though.

More yeast might be the trick, looks great though nice work

Taglietelle al ragù. It's basically the same as spaghetti bolognese, but with tagliatelle instead of spaghetti.

I've noticed that hydration of the dough is the primary variable in determining crumb size. Higher hydration leading to larger holes. I've had very wet doughs (super tacky to pretty much batter consistency) have a beautiful holey structure.

bout to make some chicken noodle and veggie soup in a minute

If you're educated, you might know what the stuff on the right is.

interesting, thanks for the tip. this recipe used 2 cups all purpose flour, 1 cup whole wheat, 1 tsp salt, 1/3 tsp yeast, and 1 3/4 cup water

You mean the arancini?

Is it 2 educations?

Deep fried shepherds pie?

Skotch egg