When's the last time you had a fucking awesome gyro like this one?

When's the last time you had a fucking awesome gyro like this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Byzantine_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That Gyro is looking kinda empty

Needs onion, tomato and french fries.

Never had an actual greek gyro I take it? It's probably the GOAT 4 am food.

Looks like shit OP... no veggies at all

Had a really nice one from a little place down but the docks in Frankfurt a few weeks ago. But the guy who sold it to me made fun of me because I spoke English and was, apparently, too polite. "hurr hurr "yes please" hahaha" etc.
I was leave the country the next morning so I smashed one of their windows later that night.

This.

Fuck Arby's.

Is that from The Halal Guys?

never had a gyro, sounds like some kind of foreigner shit

That's shite m8, there's no veg on there. Are you a fucking pleb???

>me taking the bait

>no vegies
>no fries
can you really call it a gyro

I've never had an authentic taco
I've never had a gyro
I've never had a kebab
I've never had curry or indian food
I've never had lobster
I've never had scallops

get some

looks like it might have a bit of lettuce on the bottom, but you are correct

lobster and scallops are overrated anyways user

Lies, properly cooked scallops are god tier.

That 'ziki looks more like mayonnaise and the meat looks like its already been chewed

That's because I'm betting it's this stuff

Can I fuck it?

Holy shit, really? That's the place that NY'ers think is the best shawarma? Goddamn, I knew there was a reason New Yorkers sucked, but this is high level fuckery.

Fuck, how can they even call that gyro?
I'd never buy gyro from anyplace called the "halal" guys

Luna Grill's pretty good, bit overpriced for just a gyro wrap though

>Soybean and/or Canola oil.

What the fuck?

I'm a gourmet chef at a 5 star restaurant in NYC, but I have to admit, Ketchup is my guilty pleasure.

Looks like they ran out of gyro sauce and used ceasars dressing

The gyros at Ocean Blue Food Bar in Leicester are utterly superior to what ever the fuck that is. And that's saying something. Their pork gyros were the shit, though...

>Doner kebak
>Awesome

Pick one

>tfw family owns greek restaurant
>tfw everyone who eats the gyro says it's literally the best gyro ever, better than stuff in chicago/nyc

It's called a euro

man i worked at a small family-owned greek place for about a year. dunno where they got it from but best fucking meat ever. just a hint of tzaziki and onion was all you needed for deliciousness. gained probably 20lbs that year. worth it.

Fucking hell OP I was right next to Halal guys yesterday and didn't thanks for making me regret it.

>my restaurant makes the best [...]!
Doubt it, shill.

thats a duner, my dude

Thoughts on pic related?

Never i dont eat sand nigger or jew food

couple weeks ago. There's a surprisingly good greek place nearby and I get a gyro for $5 there.

>shops for multinational corporate mass produced products at american groceries
>buys big agri produce and meats
>doesn't eat jew food

Kekkles

>gyro
>sandnigger food
Are you really this retarded?
Are you really this much of an ignorant spastic?

Let's be historically accurate here, alright? Greece has been invaded by Arabs, and themselves invaded Arab lands so many times that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for modern Greeks to NOT be a hybrid people, genetically and culinarily. All Mediterranean cuisines is basically the same, especially areas around the Aegean Sea.

Have you ever even met any greeks irl? They're as white as you, maybe even more so since there were an awful lot of woodpiles in the US. You could get away with using that term for turks, however.

have fun feeding pork to a muslim sand niggers

>greeks invaded some people
>ipso facto - chinese food can be called mexican food which is all greek to me

what a fucking retard. its one thing to get something wrong, but then to defend it as if you aren't wrong because of some weird twist of mental gimpnastics that doesn't make any sense?

people's brains don't work anymore.. this is how we got trumped...

fucking electrolytes... its what plants crave.

Most greeks look like Arabs. Olive skin, brown eyes, lots of hair, they're pretty gross senpai. The northern greeks are probably different than the ones closer to Turkey I'd wager. The way Southern Italians look like brown people and anywhere north of Rome is where white people are. Same region, and bodies of water. Different conquests and invasions though.

None of your babbling disproves a single thing I've said. You're just memeing, which is an embarrassment. This war was rather trivial in thr grand scheme of things:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Byzantine_wars

>awesome gyro
>this one
two totally different things you have there
had one of about that quality recently. Been a minute since Ive have a loaded, authentic, awesome one.

Well now you mention it I'd like some

*wrong pic

There's a gyro shop near me that has awesome cauliflour and eggplant salads.
Best is that they're open til midnight every day so I can always fall back on them.

Winrar. That shit is even nice without the meat, just salad and sauce, and I'm carnivore as fuck.

3 years ago in NYC

that doner looks like shit, much lighter than it should be. is that even doner? looks like a shitty arbys """gyro"""

You're a fucking idiot, my friend.. The Greek guy who owns the restaurant I work at is whiter than me and I'm German/Polish.

greek islands in chicago

>Have you ever even met any greeks irl? They're as white as you

why the fuck are you lying, Papadopolous?
Greeks are literally the only non-european looking Europeans.Hell, even fucking albanians look whiter than you.Most of you look quite
semitic, raven black and curly hair, dark skin, pretty much non-existant light eyes. etc.Some could pass as dark Spaniards/Italians but the majority has a pretty distinct look.

I dont know why you get butthrut from that tho, just embrace your sandniggerness and be proud of your heritage, no one outside of /pol/ gives a fuck about that shit

My dad is from thassos and him and all his family are white skinned with green eyes. I am as white as anyone with green eyes. Most people I met in Greece are white. If they are brown skinned they usually have turkish blood.

you are rather the minority

Nice picture you sourced off google images with no context of the region of greece or anything. I however have been to Greece, have family there, spent time there, and talked and met many people, many of whom are white skinned. Yes there are brown skinned darker greeks with brown eyes, and a lot of them. They often look darker than they naturally are because they are very tan as well. Greece is a mixed country and has a lot of turkish blood but there are tons of white greeks.

>Yes there are brown skinned darker greeks
literally 90% of the greeks are with brwon eyes, why are you trying to say it like its some kidn of minority

>Nice picture you sourced off google images with no context of the region of greece or anything

i guess all of google has some kind of conspiracy against those apparent whtie greeks then because all the images are like this?

>covered in foil
>not full of salad, just some meat and sauce
>dry meat at that.

-1/10 for posting that shit.

>I've never eaten these foods before, so they must be shit- the post

Get yourself a palate, you pleb

Of course you are, that is why you're on Veeky Forums

Fly-over detected

Never been to Greece have you, it's hard to gauge other cultures from your basement.

>this is how we got trumped...

Still balling about the fact that Shillary LOST?
It's you, the WashPo and other butt-hurt lefties.
The tears are still flowing, lol

why the fuck are you guys so fucking defensive about your brownness?
you simply dont look white and thats a fact but no one says thats something bad...its like mexicans being butthurt for not looking white, why do you need /pol/s aprovement or whatever?

can't get these anywhere around where I live, except about 30 minutes away a greek orthodox church has a fair once a year, can get them then.

>greeks
>white

never had one. fucking looks disgusting

that might literally be the worst looking gyro i have ever seen.

this, although lobster is still good. scallops are quite meh tier.
anyone disagreeing either places too much value on what people think about them or just haven't eaten scallops

looks bad

we have shawarma in israel, same just with tahini and beef in place of yogurt and pork.

often in a pita bread.

and they always add a falafel ball in there.

gotta have it at least once a week.

>I've never had lobster
>I've never had scallops

damn man, you're missing out

To all the people hating on this stuff: it's really, really good. No, it's not your authentic yogurt-based sauce, but it's NYC - of course they're going to take something and make it their own

>pork gyros and lamb/beef gyros are the same price but pork comes with free drink and fries
what did they mean by this?

hello cleetus

I live in Vegas and wish there was some kind of street food. I'm so jealous of people that live in NYC or something, where they can walk downstairs and be within a block or two of either food carts or walk-in restaurants.

If I want anything that isn't chain pizza or Chinese, I have to pay double what my food would normally cost with UberEATS or GrubHub, or get in the car.

I live in Madison, WI and we actually just had a food cart festival last weekend. This city has a huge amount of food carts considering its size. Pretty awesome and they usually show up at the farmer's market as well.

Well, my point was more about convenience. We have food trucks, and things like that... and if you're on the Strip, you'll never go hungry, but the residential areas in the evening are car only.

Do all Greek restaurants have have that same eye sore blue and white color scheme?

Wait, to greeks really think they are white?

I had tons of the stuff in Greece

it's okay

it's not that amazing tho. maybe slightly better than kebab

why are americans so amazed by european mexican food?

my town just had it's big Greek Festival so i had a delicious gyro then. However the real treat is baklava sundaes.

not much to look at but a god-tier combination of sweet flavors

Yes. They're not ashamed of their flag like Germans or Brits.

About seven years ago. They don't exist where I was forced to move for work.

Nice looking guyrow

underrated post

germans and brits ashamed of their flags is the biggest joke ive heard in a while.
just trying to make a point huh? rightwing cunt

Have you even been born?

>french fries
Heresy.

gyro is greek you american retard

Everyone and their mother uses this in restaurants. I see both the cone and strips all the time on inspections.

greeks are sand niggers

>Came here to see gyros
>sudden /pol/ discussion
>Greeks are sandniggers
Apparently working as a farmer for years in the sun makes you a Turkish sandnigger... Ok...

Ps: OP that's a damn ugly sandwich if you payed even 1 buck for it, you were played.