Inner glass structure, imagination and shattering the mind, a sledge hammer to the brain and gore...

Inner glass structure, imagination and shattering the mind, a sledge hammer to the brain and gore, a monkey and a mirror.

Other urls found in this thread:

saddude69.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Purple indeed fucks my eyes.

bump

You can't be cynical with flowery language, it just makes you look like a twat. I can tell you write more than you read.

Thanks, go kill yourself. No really, have a nice day, you earned it.

he's right and the hilarious insecurity with which you responded just proves it

Dude I don't give a fuck everything is subjective. A toddler scribbling on some napkin is literally no better. The joke's on you friendo.

Yo this is fucking embarrassing garbage. It isn't original or thought provoking. Write something good or get the fuck off this board.

No one cares stop shitting up the board. If you want a hugbox of sycophants to jerk you off because you need to stroke your ego go to plebbit

I'm laughing at your life kid.

bump

Listen man, just drop this whole pretence of being a tortured soul.

I'm guessing you're feeling sort of alienated right now. Most of us on Veeky Forums are. But writing out this tripe clearly isn't productive. You can hit me back with "hurr life is a meaningless struggle and there's no point to being productive", but intelligent people separate their philosphical life from their practical life. This path you're going down isn't healthy. I'm sure of it. You are definitely spiralling into a bottomless pit of self-pity and self-loathing. Sure, it's extremely fun and cathartic right now, but it WILL lead to your eventual suicide.

Stop indulging in this.

Oh, you're right. I've seen the error of my ways.

don't write about things you are clueless about : an easy way to be a better writer.

Yeah because thoughts have to make sense. It's called creative writing. Jokes on you friendo.

it isn't that they are nonsensical, but rather they show a fundamental lack of understanding. go into a university physics department > tell them everything is subjective > jokes on them.

Dude I don't wanna study physics, I suck at math. Once again I am laughing at your life. I don't give a shit.

You are a really annoying person. Do you have minor autism? Really serious here. If you don't know go check a doctor very sure you have asperges or some shit

Lol , why so mad? It's just critique. I know it's Veeky Forums but come on , this user is right

Your mom had assburgers and that's why you turned out to be an ass wipe. The burgers that were coming out of her ass made her ass a mess, so she had to turn the burgers using her psychopathic powers into a wipe so she could wipe all that grease off of her ass. What up bitch that just happened. What. Get served.

OP makes me very sad and i'm worried about his self-worth and i hope he can confront and overcome his insecurities. we are here for you; just ask for help.

Holy... well sorry dude you trult have asperges but anyway don't make this shit affect you

Why don't you go do whatever you find unpleasant to do?

is this performance art?

I'm doing it right now

Good. Jokes on you friendo.

I hope you kill yourself right now.

If I did then you'd feel sorry.

You're probably right but I still want it to happen anyway.

Interesting. How old are you OP?

Wow are you the batman joker? I've never seen such edge. Whyyyyy soooo serious hehehehe.

saddude69.tumblr.com

i'm not user you responded to, but your writing just isn't too good, so stop being so harsh on yourself

>
looks like your dealing with some anxiety, yeah I've had and still get that. Good luck with it, it gets better. Gotta be brave everyday

I'm not the one who posted my tumblr.
your writing isn't good

aurelius' meditations were good thing for him. they were an excercise of the way of living and of the writing. but he didn't publish them, he wasn't trying to shove them in other people's faces and, if he'd actually do that, then if they'd remind him of his works faults, he clearly wouldn't respond with bitternes and aggression.

xD

Why the hell don't you stay on Tumblr

>post shit on Veeky Forums
>meets with critique
>spergs out
>autistic screeching starts
>posts his tumblr
>feels ashamed
>"I'm not the one who posted my tumblr"
you need some serious help, user

>posts anime

I'm actually not the one who posted my tumblr. lol. I've posted it here before so someone has it apparently.

L O L
don't be so ashamed about it

Omg prove I posted it. You can't. You're a joke.

ahahahaha

>If a drug treats symptoms and not underlying causes, is the drug really helping a person?
>I TAKE DRUGS, GUYS
>IT'LL HELP ME WITH MY ANXIETY
how can one be so edgy?

I actually don't take drugs.

>Tumblr
>anime
>some faggot shit pics
>pseud
>asperges

Really makes you think

OP, consider talking to someone (professional or not) so they can help you work through your neurosis. Bringing your autistic ramblings onto a Congolese cartography forum will not help you

If you think I have aspergers disorder because I don't take your replies seriously enough to give a serious response, then you're really stupid. Like, honestly nothing that's been said in this thread except for a couple people who seem to be giving me sympathy or whatever really seems to warrant any respect beyond even saying thanks for the feedback or something. Honestly, you are a joke so are most of the people in this thread, it's just a good way to kill time replying to you honestly. A bunch of wankers you are.

>neurosis
Jesus man I just wrote something when I was chilling out listening to weird avant garde music. I slept great last night and wanted to write something because I was in this spacy mood. Stop reading into it so much, I don't want your sympathy, it's just too mushy for me and shit. No offense.

saddude69, listen, everyone at first was really nice saying that your writing was shit but you didn't reply to them on a nicely way instead you went full autism and started typing some creep shit. I do belive you have a mental health problem. Please seek help and avoid posting non literature threads

Who are you to try to talk to me like that, dude? I respect that you're trying to be civil and stuff but honestly, I don't really care. Honestly, you're trying to persuade me to stop doing whatever, fuck it. And I'm supposed to respond to people straight up rudely telling me my writing is shit? That's not actually where I would expect the tables to be turned here, fellow.

>Not grasping the idea that on Veeky Forums people won't care for etiquette, and call something shit if they think its shit
>Acts aloof like that will change people's mind
>Repeatedly denies his (diagnosed) autism

Shut up jesus christ.

desu lad after reading your blog I would get some decent grades in a community college then move on to university to study philosophy.

Try to limit your internet access too.

Just please understand that posting your literal diary in an anonymous literature image board is extremely rude.