Suffer from something just barely unusual, not even rare

>suffer from something just barely unusual, not even rare
>doctors don't know shit, I am the one that has to point them out to the right diagnostic path
>A neurologist and an orthopedic both missed somehow that a blow to the spine could be the cause of brain fog and dizziness

JUST

My uncle had to go to Kaiser three times complaining of severe chest pain radiating into his left arm, shortness of breath, and pale complexion before they would even entertain the idea of putting him on a heart monitor.

If doctors knew anything, they'd all live to be 120 years old. Dead doctors don't lie.

Do you have Acquired Spinal Mental Retardation Disorder or what is it called?

Doctors and med students are retards

Get used to it

Hey that's not true.
STEM graduates are retards. "Look at this graph"

[insert IQ debate here]

>blow to the spine could be the cause of brain fog and dizziness
Don't see how they would be, sounds almost chiropractic to me

>Don't see how they would be,
Yeah no shit, it's like you're not a medical professional.

doctor here. story time so we can learn from your experience

>how does smashing a telephone pole affect my landline service?

Did you actually injured your spinal cord?

>doctor here.

Med student here. It's really hard to come up with a compelling reason for spinal cord injury to cause brain fog and dizziness, would you please provide your diagnosis so I can learn something?

You would assume after being on a board that is frequented by medical students that you would realize that they are literally retarded.
If engineers are brainlets than medical students are drooling infants.
The only reason someone goes through med school is for the PAY.
Most doctors do not even have a fraction of the diagnostic skills that your local mechanic has.
Do you want me to tell you how to become a doctor, sticky notes, flash cards, and google. You do not have to display a single it of ACTUAL understanding of the systems you are dealing with, only recite facts about said systems.
It is a joke, they are incompetent and inept trade workers.
Your average blue collar worker is magnitudes better at his trade than a doctor is at theirs.

A blow to the spine can't cause dizziness or brain fog.

>Every med student is the same
Have you actually been in a med school once?

henlo friend pharmacology and physiology student who spends most of his time reading medical textbooks here

Brain fogginess is a cerebral anomaly, not a peripheral one. Dizziness is an ill-defined and complex symptom that can have a number of systemic and localized causes, but not spinal injury.

INTERESTINGLY

Do you know what often presents as both brain fog and dizziness? It starts with a D and ends with epression.

Unless OP has compelling organic evidence of how hitting his telephone wire managed to fuck up his television screen, I'm going to go ahead and suggest your doctors were right and that you should stop trying to self-diagnose.
this nigga know

Also, before some smart aleck points out that the spinal cord isn't part of the peripheral nervous system, when I said peripheral I was referring to its role as a conduit to higher function rather than the actual site of processing.

Somebody's bitter about not being smart enough to get into med school. Enjoy your meagre life of manual labor, pleb

the pink shirt is doctors code for douchebag

real doctors wear plain blue

Same thing happened on a recent ED visit. Doctor didn't check vitals, just blood/urine/EKG goodbye.

I apparently had crashed into another car. I have no recollection of this happening. I was on my way to work, doing the same routine that I do every weekend. I have my medication, adderall xr, coffee (a substantial amount) and shower and head on my way. I do not eat breakfast. As I was driving to work, when I was getting a little bit closer and off the highway, I started to feel a little lightheaded, dizzy and got tunnel vision. I tried drinking some more water, but in retrospect I should have just pulled the car over. I woke up in an ambulance, not remembering anything that happened. The police officer was assured that I had taken some sort of illicit substance, and told me that I had been in a car accident. I hadn't taken anything different, I don't drink or do recreational drugs.

I was very out of it, feeling like my brain was running slowly and my mind foggy, and I remember the paramedic reporting I was A&O x 3, which was probably true.

I eventually took myself to the emergency room again (after the initial one d/c'd me, only giving me an EKG, and a blood test to give the police officer, and sending me on my way stating I was fine) because I couldn't handle the pain and I was feeling the same initial sx that I had right before the car accident that morning.

After 3 days I was discharged. They found that one of my valves in my heart was slightly enlarged, but did not seem to be problematic. The neurological exam EEG came back negative, as well as the stress test. My systolic blood pressure was always high (it normally isn't), while my diastolic was in adequate ranges. They believe I have POTS syndrome, as the changes in my bp were of note, but not entirely diagnostically 100% casual of my symptoms.

current medications: Paroxetine 40 mg QD, venlafaxine er 150 QD, adderall xr 30 mg BID, and temazepam 30 mg QHS.