What's something interesting I could do with frozen spinach, without turning it into a huge main dish like pic related?

What's something interesting I could do with frozen spinach, without turning it into a huge main dish like pic related?

Toss it in the garbage.

cream it with a mornay sauce.

Spinach and artichoke dip
Toss it in a stir-fry (where the flavor will get masked)
Obviously quiche but that was your pic
Omelet or scramble, but that's cheating and also based on your pic
Blend it with other stuff to make a smoothie
Feed it to your parents/grandparents

Make bacon, when near done to your liking toss in spinach, season. Bam...tasty side dish. Just be sure not to over cook it...it takes little time to cook it down. .

mix with cottage cheese, shredded cheddar, few TLBs of flour, and some eggs and then bake

I'm not interested in feeding you.

You can make spanakopita

just wondering why would you even freeze spinach anyway?

It's cheap and good for cooked spinach dishes.

>/n/ dumpster divers are behind all the "throw it in the trash posts"

Batali, back when he wasn't a joke, mixed it with pasta dough on Molto Mario. I've done it and it's really good. I even adjusted it to do it with fresh spinach.

What I like to do is fry the bacon, sautee some onion and garlic, add the spinach, mix and immediately turn the heat off and cover

quiche isn't a huge complex dish if you don't bother with the pie crust.

You can put spinach in almost anything. I put it in tuna salad and toss it with my pasta.

I only buy frozen spinach when I'm making spinach artichoke dip.

put it in a ***real*** blender with bananas, berries, and stuff?

Look up Chef John's Original Joe breakfast. They take spinach and mix it with ground beef, an egg, and some cheese. Serve with toast.

A quiche that isn't made in at least 2" cake pan/ring is a shitty quiche. You can't get the custardlike texture in any less depth. This is one of the main reasons quiche was frowned upon in the 70's.

a smoothie

Bruhhhhh make some spinach dip!

Brown some onions and minced meat, add chopped spinach, herbed cream cheese, some cream and make it into a thick sauce. Serve over a wide pasta like tagliatelle or fettuccine.

Spinach and potato gratin is a real nice hearty side for all kinds of meats. Better for colder days, though.

mix it with cream of mushroom, toss in some cheddar cheese, top with french fried onion, bake for a while

Throw it in pasta sauce

>sautee onions, garlic and ginger in olive oil, chili/cayenne optional
>add a good tumeric, cumin and coriander, let it sweat
>add your spinach and toss, season well s&p
>finally add a generous amount of cream and let it cook until the spinach is tender and the cream has thickened

beautiful sidedish with indian touch

Isn't that just a pie shaped omelet?

Hi, Kansas!

>promoting spending upwards of $400 for a blender that's ****real****

spinach "sauce", with spinach,cream,salt,pepper, maybe butter and/or lemonjuice. it's delicious, especially with any white fish.
you could also mix spinach with fetacheese

borani

spanakopita bites

it mostly comes frozen in the supermarkets here

There's decent ones as low as $180, with the motors wound by Chinese girls but the pitcher and blade being made in the U.S. and Japan.

I usually chuck some spinach in whenever I make risotto.

thaw, throw a pat of butter in there, cover with saran wrap and microwave

i guess this is sorta turning it into a main but canneloni

You can put frozen spinach is literally almost anything.

Spinach and ricotta pizza