How's your handwriting Veeky Forums?

How's your handwriting Veeky Forums?

Fucking terrible.

I follow 'studyblr' blogs to jerk it over their girly handwriting and nice stationary.

Heres my downy handwriting, complete with smudges from my clumsy monkey hands.

I just looked some of those up. They're genuinely lovely but it's hard to ignore how attention-seeking the whole concept is.

I agree, like those women who post about their workouts. It's probably a good motivation for them I suppose.

Like my dick

squiggly

and of good taste

i love the physiognomy of handwriting. ofc the Veeky Forums crowd is going to be fairly sloppy and scraggly, but what can you do

not too bad. work on finishing the shapes, not leaving them open (your D, A, and G) and get rid of the big tails (on D, A, S) and get a better hump on your H

>fairly sloppy and scraggly

Mine is, because when ever I write, I am writing literally, as fast as possible, literally, as fast as possible, because I am trying to get it all (that massive amount of inspired brilliance that in a nanoed moment hath strucketh mine temple) down before I forget, all the while also continuing to embellish and invent what comes next. As long as I can read it (there have been a few disgruntled moments of word indecipherability) to type up later tis all that matters, to me at least.

It's fucking horrible
Print is bad and cursive is worse

Actually really similar to mine

I don't mean that as a good thing

Quite bad. I blame it on my left-handedness.

do you write down random word lists or just words youve never seen before that you read? i used to do that but i felt is was kinda gay and i didn't want to review it constantly to remember the words

my handwriting is shit, i cant read it probably 12% of the time

may have seen them before or can intuit what they mean, but they're just words i don't know.

who cares if its gay, youd be a genius. (drawback: your brain could expand to a critical point and explode)

the perceived autism of it doesn't affect me bc only my gf and smart mom know about it. (they like it) it's not like i bring it everywhere and show people

I'm satisfied with it. The first font is for saving space on my notebooks, the second for speed and the third when the first might be illegible.

Here is my script and 2017 reading list. penmanship isnt very good but its improving.

Also sry for potato latke camera

How do they do it? Tfw shit handscrawling pleb

(if you are a writer) why would you think there is anything bad about learning new words? As a painter has their color pallet.

All 3 are utter shite mate (takes one to know one), it looks like your pen is made of broom bristles

You're not wrong, it is a crappy 8 year old pen from a bank.

>How do they do it?
genes give or take plus practice give or take plus will power give or take

>8 year old pen
Get a new pen man... hows it even still have ink (did you just admit to not writing alot?)

By trying persistently

nah I was a bit harsh, they are not bad, its just the smudginess really strained my eyes. I prefer that (if written with new pen) over the perfect neat tidy script which is so scripty I cant read

I used to have a shitload of random pens i'd grab from, until I discovered the pleasures of a uni ball signo dx

>the ingenious gentleman Don Quixote of mancha

legible

My handwriting was so bad that I nearly dropped out of high school because of it