Oh, you like reading too? Haha. I'm reading game of thrones at the minute actually, what sort of thing do you like? :)

Oh, you like reading too? Haha. I'm reading game of thrones at the minute actually, what sort of thing do you like? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwx_mJiqqrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you like it? I'm not too big on fantasy fiction, and I've only seen the first season. Is the book better? I like all sorts of fiction and western canon, but right now I'm reading some Steinbeck. I figured since it's raining out, that I'd just grab something quick and comfy off of my shelf. Mind if I buy you a coffee?

>Mind if I buy you a coffee?
pathetic

And I'm sure you're the expert.

>implying a woman would read game of thrones.
It's time to leave mum's basement user.

Earplugs are a blessing.

If you're going to commit suicide like this why wouldn't you just say
>I am going to buy you a coffee

That way you at least sound like you're capable of leading. She's capable of saying no

I read mostly 19th century Russian novels because they have a great skill in expressing the human soul on paper. It's hard to ever go back to reading fantasy, but i'm glad you like Game of thrones, I love the tv show . Aria is my favorite character. lol I hope she's still alive in the books, who's your favorite? WAIT before you answer lets get some food i'm starvingggg. WAITER WAITER please get us some breakfast ill have buttered toast hold the toast.

Oh I'm into all sorts, Joyce, Pynchon, DFW, the list could go on...

Reading a mixture of stuff. Mostly politics and such, a random Viking book because need some diversity. A pretty damn good romance series, if anybodies heard of the "Born Of ____" series im on book 3 and it ain't have bad...honestly a good dude romance.

Half*

Hey I've read those books as well and really enjoyed them. I'm glad the opinion of a bunch of bitter neckbeards in some internet forum have not stopped my from reading whatever I want huh? now let's go fuck

mummy a roastie is talking to me mummyyyyREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

y-you too

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
Mein Kampf
The Turner Diaries
Hunter
The Culture of Critique

>I love the tv show
pleb

Also The Jews by Hilaire Belloc

Hitler’s Revolution
The Decline of the West

The art of the deal

No

I enjoy russian novels and short stories like this one?

>comfy
it may be rainy out, but I guarantee she won't be getting wet any time soon

Game of Thrones? Fuck off.

Girl I dated in college introduced me to the series. Women do read GOT.

I strongly suggest you fuck off before my wife cuts your tits off for being such a prole

>oh, me? Just the classics like tolstoy and dostoevsky

>he only reads Russians and not Greeks

your pleb is showing

Don't test me

>he reads the literal homo greeks
>"oh yes odysseus's pecs are very oily and buff today hurr i'm gonna write a story about this"
>"hmm...oh yeah...plato is so smart and ripped...I mean...damn...I ain't gay...but them ideologies and dem abs....can't complain!"

>yfw when the waiter actually brings you a slab of butter and you still it all over the qt's dress.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwx_mJiqqrQ

MARRY ME!