This is the best novel ever why aren't you guys reading it

this is the best novel ever why aren't you guys reading it

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Taipei-Tao-Lin-2013-07-04/dp/B01N043R57/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1484188135&sr=8-4&keywords=taipei tao lin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i actually planned on reading this later this year

I am going to read it because the more a book gets posted here the more likely I will be to read it even if it isn't good. This has been getting posted a lot. The more you post it the more likely us retards will read it. this place is great for advertising.

I really recommend you don't. He has invented a new prose for the contemporary era but that doesn't mean you should waste your time reading it. Maybe if you like awkward love stories you'd like it

oh hai Tao

maybe i'm just a victim of viral marketing, but there's been so much buzz about tao and particularly this work over the years, i just feel like i have to check it out for myself

it's funny because I just post gass and mcelroy shit to get people to read it even though I haven't read him lmao. hopefully it's working

imo, Tao Lin = greatest artist of our generation second only to the great Sam Hyde himself. If it gets posted all the time it can't be that bad.

yea that was the reason why I read it too. It really was underwhelming. It wasn't even bad enough to gouge out my eye balls like John Green. It was just exactly what I feared it'd be: an underwhelming, awkward, mushy alt-lit story written by someone who reads mostly female writers with an admittedly good sense of humor.

Piss off, Tao.

>If it gets posted all the time it can't be that bad.
This is what Millennials actually believe.

amazon.com/Taipei-Tao-Lin-2013-07-04/dp/B01N043R57/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1484188135&sr=8-4&keywords=taipei tao lin

Go to fucking bed Tao!

It's working user. I've read both Omensetter's Luck and Women and Men because of Veeky Forums

>best novel ever
are you fucking shitting me user
it was mediocre as fuck
actually it was bad

he just writes about a fictionalized version of himself
the writing itself was bad, too
his style has changed and is indistinct now
less hyper-objective

the only good parts are when he talks about trying to fap in public and experiencing impotence while thinking about chinese women, and the end when he's freaking out about death on mushrooms

It works, but holy shit are they hard to find.
I hope the Dalkey reprint remedies that.

Father Dubs please stop making these threads.

is w&m good

women and men is good. but his other work is much better. people just talk about that one because it's a giant meme. check out lookout cartridge or smugglers bible.

fukin kek

go to bed tau

go to bed tao lin

Is Ancient History any good/a good starting point? It's the only one of his books they have at my local library.

Cannonball is good, but you have to like Unknown Mortal Orchestra a lot

Huh? The Band?

I guess yeah

I could only get halfway through. It was like a bad version of "catcher in the rye" and "on the road". It was like an exploration of what if there was a character that was hunter s. Thomson but instead was a limp dick mother fucker.