This might be as well the apex point in sandwiches, I'm talking about this babe the bacon sandwich

this might be as well the apex point in sandwiches, I'm talking about this babe the bacon sandwich
no, this is not a BLT
no lettuce nor red rings of death, just plain crispy all american american bacon.
maybe a little touch of sriracha.

you are such a tasteless fat fuck

What's the white stuff? Why's the plate made of paper?

these.

>Eating your bacon sandwich wthout proper plate

Go back to North Korea you Commie Fuck.

>white bread

Mayo with bacon?

>maybe a little touch of sriracha.
You actively disgust me

fuck off my senpai

Always had these as a kid. Bread, bacon, and mustard. Really delicious.

dijon mustard I assume?

yeah soft bread so make the cruncy bacon stand out!

just kidding, i would rather have cruncy toast with floppy bacon in it. I remember cooking a burgers with bacon for my younger sister in law, and that cute piece of shit said 'not too crispy!'

No. Regular yellow mustard.

I like bacon, avocado, sriracha, McChickens, on my sandwhich which is then cooked to perfection in my sous vide at 65c!!

BLTAs are basically the apex of bacon sandwiches. Thank you, Monterey California.

As someone that normally goes for a BBB sandwich, lettuce and tomato only distract from bacon's taste.
Bacon absolutely over powers all other ingredients which is why any time it's put most other foods I pass over it as an add on... I didn't just want to eat bacon.
The BLT is the opposite of that, why did everyone that wants to add bacon to everything decide well, I don't want just bacon I need this random shit added?.

>itt: disgusting garbage

Who the fuck doesn't like lettuce and tomato?

There's something about the texture and flavor of those 3 ingredients together that transcends each one individually. At the peak of summer when tomatoes are at their finest, there is no better sandwich than a BLT.

4chins

Avocado really takes the BLT to a whole notha level, the creaminess is a great addition

ready for the bacon meme to die desu

>yanks thinking a bacon sanga is novel
>toasting the bread
>not just soft white bread or seeded brown and red sauce or HP with an inch of butter

smhtbqhfam

Le reddit sandwich

>ready for people to stop liking things

We're ready for you to gtfo