Yfw you realize God exists

>yfw you realize God exists

Didn't think I would ever come across the realization

>yfw you realize god existing doesn't matter

>yfw you realize the existence of god is the most anti-climatic reality possible, removing all possible abstract beauty from the universe.

How naive.

>tfw your such a piece of shit that you can't respect any god that would love you

Why do you think that God would love you? Do you love each cell in your kidney?

Wow, you must really be a piece of shit

>tfw you realise it doesn't matter if the gods are inside or outside

God is inside of our conscious, the universal conscious connects us all. We are one. We are God.

>yfw even tho god exists you have no reason to worship him

>yfw you realize God exists and He's not related to the Abrahamic faith in any way

Hey bro I don't know if you are trying to be edgy or if you truly believe this but I just want you to know that God loves you no matter what happens.

You're the one lacking in depth there, kiddo. Not the other way around.

>yfw your life is absolute garbo but you're living in a state of constant rapture and awe at the beauty of the divine in the world

>yfw you realize God probably doesn't exist but the only way to keep society together is to pretend that he does

I know that feel bro

>tfw years of living in self-hating alcoholic squalor but still adore every inch of every surface of the world outside me

>your soul when you realize it doesn't matter either way

Yes, but like I don't know them personally. Also fuck you cause if God is omniscient then he does know every individual "cell"

>using Jesus as a reaction image

Why do you think God is omniscient?

I don't believe in him, get angry, lose confidence in myself, then I blast him with white fire

Lol what do u mean

yeah i unironically believe this as well

If god exists then there is an final period mark on the universe. If there isn't something eternal about the universe beyond the concept of God reaching into the metaphysical then we might as well be living in a very large cage under the control of a puppetmaster.

>tfw one day you opened your eyes and saw God existed - and started laughing

And I haven't stopped since.

God is nature, the universe, that's all there is to it

You need more of a reason besides being God?

>tfw you're really ugly so you become a duelist

If God is the universe then there is no reason calling it God. The laws of physics do not love or care, they just simply are. This is the problem with calling God the universe, it's wholly insufficient for mankinds desire for knowledge.

>it's wholly insufficient for mankinds desire for knowledge
Based on your criticism wouldn't it be insufficient for mankind's desire for love or care?

>tfw everyone you know thinks you're an athiest but you're not

Insufficient for both probably. God must be some being that has existed before the creation of the universe, and in that incomprehensible raw non-existence creating and being omnipotent of all reality must be as simple as opening and looking through a window. If God exists it is the being that represents the darkness, and the light is the gift.

>If God is the universe then there is no reason calling it God.
i agree the name is irrelevant

>The laws of physics do not love or care, they just simply are.
yes, and that's "God" right there

>This is the problem with calling God the universe, it's wholly insufficient for mankinds desire for knowledge.
i don't understand the issue. God as a conscious being with a will is a superstition that was used to explain phenomena that weren't understood, and is largely abandoned as a concept now that more tangible causes can be referred to. if you desire knowledge of a being that doesn't exist, that's your problem

Not a desire for scientific knowledge.

A desire for meaning, for place, for structure, for truth. A cold existence under the name of God does not provide these answers.

>meaning, for place, for structure, for truth
there are none to be given. you're a hairless ape with a big brain. make your peace with it

I am not here to state if there is or not I am simply saying calling the universe god is not sufficient for man's desires, which is why it is tossed aside. If God is just the universe than there is not much difference from an atheist from one who believes that.

in equating God with nature, i am saying you should see the beauty in the purely material, and embrace your condition as a hairless ape

maybe it's a subtlety, but it helps me essentially be a nihilistic atheist without being entirely spiritually barren

>i agree the name is irrelevant

Then don't use the word "God." It's pointlessly misleading. If you think nature is beautiful or meaningful or whatever, then say "nature is beautiful and meaningful," not "nature is God."

Why stop there though? Once you've taken the leap into irrationality far enough to buy the 'god as nature' line what's holding you to thinking of yourself as a nihilistic hairless ape? You've already abandoned reason, you might as well keep climbing instead of being all coy and self-effacing about it.

The proof, where is it

>tfw you realize god existed and the creation of the universe was just the medium he used to erase his existence and you are now a part of his rotting corpse with the same crippling depression and helplessness he experienced and knowing that the sufferings of living beings have no purpose at all but to accelerate the eventual obliteration of the universe.

>tfw you glimpse an idea of literature that is wholly new

>doesn't post the glorious gif

the fuck outta here

I read Luther: Man between god and the devil
It has greatly improved my knowledge on man's relationship to god

You two seem to be having an argument where you pitch literally the same perspective at each other as if the other is against it.

I just jumped in at the end there with my pleb perspective, I'm not arguing with anyone.

Fair enough. It wasn't even a bad argument, quite civil. Just seemed to me there was basically no difference in the original perspectives and it was confusing to see a debate with no one on the other side.

He literally looks like the kid from Jumanji who turned into a monkey. Wtf.

I greatest sin one can commit is to believe that God cannot forgive you

>yfw you realize God existed but he died and now you need to become God in order to replace him.

Who the fuck IS this asshole!???

>yfw you realize it's not that simple

This shit right here (pic related).

This view doesn't preclude having true religious faith, and since discovering, have found my own faith grow exponentially

upvoted and subscribed to /r/atheism

saged and bought Veeky Forums gold

>implying Reddit reads Blake

how's 16 treating you, jr.?

>tfw god is your second enemy

Holy...

How's kindergarten going, sweety?

feels good desu

But it can be that simple. To philosophize and view God through the constant discerning eye of analysis is to raise a veil over our experience of Him, an experience that is constant muffled, constantly separated. To have a union with God is to commit the truth to intuition and face it with pure experience.

stop posting for a while
read some books

>tfw you finally realize the existence of God is an impossibility

Feels liberating.

user, care to explain me how to realize that God exists?

Lovely, and well put. Saved

TELL ME WHO HE IS YOU JERK