I read lots of pages of fanged noumena and now my brain is fucked up

i read lots of pages of fanged noumena and now my brain is fucked up

..."what the fuck am nihilistic now"...

is there an ebook floating around? the book is stupidly expensive

yes, i'm reading an ebook that you can find easily on the internet

Captain Winters?

Can you summarize bullet point some of the main major points, themes, ideas, in it, so we can potentially discuss them?

completely metalised children, mech army default ruin trees... lakes,.. Train k 100m/ph under the influence. OVER HEAD LIVE WIRES said gandalf the grey. Assimilationism. aboriginal political suprression; argo. SPQR henry FORD 1941 cyber:smut. ass ripping device 2prong degrading white society is easy fuckfuckgo fartpage.com Indigo_rothschild foxtrot friedman v. Keynes final act. CYBORG 21 carnage shaft, unconsented insertion of mindwipe probuscis. Red space, evil universe. Long jaunt. What kind of horrors are out there in the stars. Human evolution in 3 acts: someo. Sex corruption. 101101 in the yr 2358 botox-zombies perform liposuctions on their pray SOCIAL EXPERIMENT : spikes installed in all baby prams.. Randomly activated once a month for a year then never happens again. rage machines let loose in night time LA, insert metal into flesh of homeless to violently kill them. sex doles for NEETS infected with rage machine virus. TETSUO. #singularity #EVOLVE >trains//portable gas chambers (mass exodus). replacing organs NO NO NO DONT process completed, Brain neuron-reversing begun (FILTER SCREAMS FROM ALL CHANNELS)

i don't know where to start, i'm not familiar with his references and i'm getting overwhelmed by the amount of new concepts being introduced line by line

deterritorialize yourself

Try to post one or two. "I read lots of pages of...": Tell us one idea contained in it

I-idk man, its like... I didnt even read a single page

interesting, did you pull all these ideas out of it? Pretty cool,

Nick Land reminds me of Dr. William Weir from Event Horizon.

>tfw imagine you cross Event Horizon with The Matrix and base it on Fanged Noumena
>sounds bretty gud actually

no lol its a shitpost i havent read any land

Oh damn, thats dope then, do you write often/are you a writer? I dug that, nice piece of writing

Can confirm

>read fanged noumena
>went crazy

Even the antipsychotics can't quell the keyboard-kaballistic gematria apophenia...

really? thanks man. i wrote that a few years ago on the fly and have posted it on Veeky Forums a few times as pure non-sequitir basically. yeah being a writer is sort of my principal aim, i don't know if i could call myself one right now kek but yeah.

i actually didn't know about this when i wrote it but there's a guy with a very similar style called kenji siratori, you might wanna check him out too.

Yeah, have you been working towards one work, like a novel? And still writing more recently, adding to it and that?

I have heard of him and maybe saw some excerpts. Is all your writing relatively like that?

nah, i haven't. I only left high school about a year ago, the thing i posted seems pretty juvenile to me now. i've been reading a lot and writing journals, small stories and just writing down my thoughts a lot. haven't been working on any big projects aside from helping a friend of mine write video essays

Not all of it, but I do really enjoy experimenting with writing in broken forms to get that really visceral effect, I think it works well for abstract ideas that are extremely morbid in a 'left-to-the-imagination' sense. It's also really funny to me. e.g.
>Family dog, beloved pet, little John's great joy and friend, infected with mind virus rabies, suburban normal life mysterious origin of disease, night time, morning dog zombiefied all traces of love gone pure anger machine, hatred for the family, bites the boy, mysterious primordial virus enters his body reaches his brain and begins changing things, consciousness transforming into fever dream horror, rage

Fanged Noumena assembles for the first
time the writings of Nick Land, variously
described as 'rabid nihilism', 'mad black
Deleuzianism', 'accelerationism', and 'cybergothic'.
Wielding weaponised, machiniĀ·
cally-recombined versions of Deleuze and
Guattari, Reich and Freud, in the company
of fellow 'werewolves' such as Nietzsche,
Bataille, Artaud, Trakl and Cioran, to a cutup
soundtrack of Bladentnner, Terminator
and Apocalypse Now, Land plotted a rigorously
schizophrenic escape route out of
academic philosophy, and declared all-out
war on the Human Security System.
Despite his 'disappearance', Land's output
has been a crucial underground influence
both on recent Speculative Realist thought,
and on artists, writers, musicians and filmmakers
invigorated by his uncompromising
and abrasive philosophical vision.
Long the subject of rumour and vague
legend, Land's turbulent post-genre
theory-fictions of cybercapitalist meltdown
smear cyberpunk, philosophy, arithmetic,
poetics, cryptography, anthropology,
grammatology and the occult into
unrecognisable and gripping hybrids.
Beginning with Land's radical rereadings
of Heidegger, Nietzsche and Kant, Fanged
Noumena terminates in Professor Barker's
cosmic theory of geo-trauma and neoqabbalistic
attempts to formulate a
numerical anti-language.
Fanged Noumena is a dizzying trip
through Land's rigorous, incisive and
provocative work, establishing it as an indispensable
resource for radically inhuman
thought in the twenty-first century.

what are the video essays? you have a throwaway email?

im probably gonna pass out soon, but if you leave a throwaway email on this thread that would be cool, maybe you can help me edit a piece of writing of mine

yeah sure
[email protected]

>botox-zombies perform liposuctions on their pray

hey, that's from John Carpenter's Escape from L.A.

is it? never seen escape from L.A.

nice rupi format

kek, I was just pasting from a pdf, but now that you mention it, it kinda fits.