Bob's Red Mill

So, what's your opinion on it, Veeky Forums?
Good stuff or just a meme?

can't it be popular and also decent quality, you fucking moron?

>meme
>an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.
Retard.

Do you aspies think it's "Good stuff" or not?

The stuff they sell is quality. Some of it is a little niche market aimed at upscale food trends like ancient grains. But the company refused to compromise quality in the interest of maximizing profit, and the guy who ran it turned it over to his employees when he retired. So by all appearances they're a good corporate citizen. I don't have any issues with giving them my dollars.

Nope! You see, here at Veeky Forums, things can only fall into one of two categories: A) it's not popular enough for ""normies"" to know about it which must mean it's good quality, or B) it's normie-tier.

In summation, Veeky Forums is mostly a haven for hipster kids who can't leave their bedrooms!

It's good shit

Good stuff, NOT a meme. I'm getting sick of this meme crap.

It's good quality, no doubt. I've used their whole wheat and rye flours. Expensive as hell though, so I can't really justify it for my bread making.

Their rice is exceptionally good. So are their steel-cut oats.

Reason I asked in the first place was because I had some of their steel-cut oats, damn good stuff.

The steel cut oats are the only product of theirs I buy on a regular basis. They're excellent.

>meme = bad
Get out, retard.

>A) it's not popular enough for ""normies"" to know about it which must mean it's good quality, or B) it's normie-tier.

This is true for anime and videogames, but here on the food board there additional categories like "Confuses and enrages flyovers who assume it's some new hipster trend, but in the civilized world it's been completely normal for 10, 20 years" or "it's not available at my local grocer's so it's weeaboo garbage for fags"

>colloquial
>characteristic of or appropriate to ordinary or familiar conversation rather than formal speech or writing; informal.
Retard.

>Confuses and enrages flyovers who assume it's some new hipster trend, but in the civilized world it's been completely normal for 10, 20 years
Watching that happen is one of the things I enjoy about this board. I laughed for days when some poster called limes "hipster lemons".

You've discovered what a dictionary is and yet you still use the term incorrectly.
Retard.

When I hear meme in this regard I think "something bad that people on Veeky Forums pretend is good as a joke"
Like death grips on /mu/ or temple os on /g/ or the twingo on Veeky Forums

I don't see why other people don't think this way.

>temple os
>bad

Get out.

Their grits are really nice

We have a section in the oatmeal aisle just for it, sells very well but from what I've seen old people prefer Quaker oats instead. Most people who get red mill at our store are ~30-40 years old.