What is it going to take to finally rid this god damned flat floating disc we live on of this scurge calling themselves...

What is it going to take to finally rid this god damned flat floating disc we live on of this scurge calling themselves "round truthers / flat earth deniers"

Can we work on coming up with an even simpler explanation why the earth is flat, so simple that even round earthers are capable of understanding it?

Maybe if we kick down their doors, round them up at gumpoint and then make them walk off the edge of the earth, in their last moment they would acknowledge how wrong they are.

You came on a bit too strong, 4/10 bait

the earth has to be sphere because flat things are not aerodynamic and we would fall in space :)

>I've never heard of a frisbee: the post

a frisbee only works because it is thrown away have you seen anyone throw the earth???

Adam and Eve saw God throw the earth

Proof?

Just open His Word, The Holy Bible.

>Here's the one paragraph proof you were looking for:

>Sunrises and sunsets on the heliocentric model don't work. If the sun stayed at the same height and only appeared to descend due to moving away from the viewer towards the vanishing point then it would have to become smaller. Instead it sinks below the horizon, not towards it, always at the same size.

I think you need to spend less time reading the bible and spend more time reading I Fucking Love Science posts.

Post more evidence that the earth isn't round.

Have fun in the fiery pits of hell, commie.

the sun does get smaller. its big and hot at noon and then its smaller in the morning and at sunset

>commie
Read Ayn Rand, He said the Earth is round. Pic related it's true.

>he thinks he's going to win the salvation Lotto

Yeah, I can't understand why nobody is running direct flights from the Falkland Islands to Tasmania. There must be something like 0 to 1 people that want to fly that route every year.

>Only a vast conspiracy could explain this.

Noit isn,t, though, like the moon, it appears larger when near the horizon due to an optical illusion.

Fun fact -- next time you see a huge full moon on the horizon, turn your back on it and look back at it between your legs. It looks small again.

The documentary called "Bugs Bunny" actually goes into full depth explaining why people aren't taking this flight route.

fun fact: the southern hemisphere holds only ten percent of the human population.

How much does the northern hemisphere hold?

Also imagine what would happen if a plane went down on one of those routes.

Seven percent.

I am done with this board

>ayn rand
>he

Did you just assume her gender?

>gumpoint
What if it gets on our shoes? I hate that.

Because you got no arguments

I do think its interesting how flat-earthers seem to have answers to any concerns balltards raise, and that many things, on which the theory of the globe earth relies,have holes poked in them easily which shows that at the very least the current explanations dont hold up.

(just to clarify im not a flat earther, id describe myself as a globe-agnost an simply think we dont have sufficient technology/understanding of mathematics and the natural world to comprehend whats going on)

>flat-earthers seem to have answers to any concerns balltards raise
In what universe? Perhaps you're experiencing the Mandela effect.

picture of a star close up. Not the fart ball trillions of miles away.

No.
Fuck off.

not a argument

So? You didn't make one either.

The onus is not on me. You're the one making a positive claim (that the earth is round) and you're the one who needs to argue for it.

what the fuck is supposed to be pulling the water to the bottom of the Earth? is there some massive object down there just out of frame?

ok brainlet this might be the shittiest bait ever on this board or maybe you're actually king of brainlets and cant do basic math, so i will go easy on you

you see, in a total of 100%, every part of it must come to a whole 100% back when you add it together

so if 10% of humans are on the southern hemisphere,
logically the other 90% to form the whole 100% live on the northern one

So THAT'S the solution?

Presumably some small percentage live on the equator...

Yeah it's called gravity. God damn you roundies are retarded

Most of you flat-tards don't believe in gravity. Make up your minds.

This

>too stupid to understand what he thinks he's debunking
I wish I could say I expected more from Veeky Forums

assuming the equator line is as abstract as the mathematical concept of line, not a single living person is able to live in the exact position the line is, either ranging the full mass of their body divided from 0% to 100% above or bellow it, and considering that this fact is already calculated on the pendular balance of the people that cross it everyday and on the weighted average of people's mass balance between the hemispheres that rests right on it, your point is a fallacy.

Then you'd have some number of people who live in both hemispheres, and the percentages when added would be over 100%.

This

A picture of a blue star taken through a newtonian reflector, wildly out of focus.

Why?

I was in an airplane once. The horizon was flat. I also saw a waterfall once with no end, that's where the water falls to the universe. The Earth really is flat, there is no doubt about it. I'm not sure what reptilians gain from making us think that Earth is round, but it's gotta have to be something related to the gravity hoax.

>posts very obvious bait image along with a statement containing the word "globe-agnost"
>people still reply

I can't even criticize you with these results
9/10