Ok Veeky Forums. I need to make a huge batch of these myself but they need to be alcoholic. How do I do it?

Ok Veeky Forums. I need to make a huge batch of these myself but they need to be alcoholic. How do I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

palcohol.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bX7dF1i4WRA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mankind doesn't possess this sort of technology.

Powdered alcohol exists but is not yet available to the general public

>alcoholic cheese balls

what.....the.......fuck

Soak em in beer

I need to sneak alcohol into a party

That will just turn into a giant mushy mess that op can eat by the spoonful like the disgusting mess he is

Buy a camel back and fill it with liquor, if anyone gets suspicious just get angry at them for poking fun at your hunchback.

Why is there no alcohol if its a party?
Why cant you go a few hours without drinking?
Why are cheese balls your only option?
What is wrong with your life that you have been reduced to this point?

Empty container, pop in a big bottle of vodka, refill with cheese balls?

Last year at the party we got so drunk the hosts decided no more alcohol and also because of a guy that flooded the house with empty cocaine bags.
Alcohol is life
Everyone loves cheeseballs
Everything

It must be as inconspicuous as possible.

stick a bottle of liquor up your butt

Then cheeseballs are not your best choice
Cant you just drink before and bring a flask like a normal person?

Judging from your question you opbviously aren't the smartest tool in the box so I'll spare you the explanation of alginate spherification.
Best thing you can do to make something edible that will actually get your fucked up are Jello shots.

Everything will be either inedible or won't get you drunk. As far are those cheeseballs are concerned, they are completely dry so that isn't an option unless you have a big food lab and a lot of money.

Make a batch of jello with non flavored jello and everclear, use something like a chopstick to make a hole in each ball, fill hole with jello.

You can also soak gummy bears in vodka

Simply make the cheese balls as normal, but add Alcohol powder to the cheesy powder that you roll them in

Make sure you drink lots of water as you'll probably be using a lot of saliva to dissolve the alcohol powder

Somebody already mentioned that you can't get powdered alcohol easily.

>put alcohol bottles in dozens of cheese ball containers

Wow so hard to think up

JuDgInG fRoM yOuR qUeStIoN yOu oPbVioUsLy aReN't tHe sMaRtEst tOoL iN tHe bOx sO I'Ll sPaRe yOu ThE eXpLaNaTiOn oF aLgInAte sPhErIfiCaTiOn.

The whole point is to not have bottles numbnuts

Inject a couple watermelons with a quart of everclear each. You can't taste the alcohol, but people will get drunk off of it.

Oh wow, is summer over yet

this. or vodka soaked melon balls. keep it in the coldest part of ur fridge before serving

Just coat those bad boys in rubbing alcohol

relatable content

This borderline retard is asking how to make alcoholic puffed cheese balls and you're all acting like he can even accomplish the puffed cheese ball part

Take out half ans shove a bottle of vodka in there you retarded woman.

palcohol.com/

>smartest tool in the box

Hahaha XD

Well, excuuuuuuse me, your highness.

>turn into mushy mess
>form into balls and bake
??????
profit?

Soak a large ham in rum overnight

well aren't you just the sharpest bulb in the shed

youtube.com/watch?v=bX7dF1i4WRA

>he doesn't keep his excess bulbs in his shed