Can a university rescind your degree for breaking the code of conduct after you've graduated...

Can a university rescind your degree for breaking the code of conduct after you've graduated? Like if they find something on your Facebook page that breaks code of conduct.

Different colleges, different rules. You have to check the rules on their site. They probably have a section about it.

all universities probably have a policy where if broke the code in order to graduate (e.g. plagiarism) they can and would rescind your degree.

No, I mean if you break the code after you've graduated.

have you been a naughty boy, user

Unless you have to do refresher courses the rest of your life to keep your degree, I don't think so. That's an awful lot of alumni to keep tabs on forever.

it depends on how naughty it is. If we're talking a plagiarism level offense, they will bust yo ass.

>about to say something negative towards people who use Facebook
>remember that OP being in college and using Facebook is exactly what Facebook was intended for

You're out of college right? Stop using Facebook.

that's what I meant, say you posted on facebook (after you graduated and now hold the degree) that you had plagiarised. The university would investigate the allegation and take it back if confirmed.

that was foolish of me. You obviously cannot plagairise your degree after the awarded it...

No, I mean posting something completely unrelated to plagiarism or university at all.

Probably not. Unless you did something WHILE getting your degree. I really doubt they have legal or academic premise to revoke your degree for something you did after you graduated

They took Robert Mugabe's degree away many years after it was conferred...

If i post race war now gas the kikes on my facebook can they revoke my degree?

Lol, beign this pussy

>Post 'I don't like radical islamists stab people in streets' in kikebook
>Oops, a thought crime, hopefully they don't take my master's degree away!

It was never a real degree though. Honorary degrees don't require a financial or time investment.

ha. OP is fucked.

hope they find you OP

Probably not. Unless it comes out you only got your degree by plagiarizing, cheating, or bribing people, once you're out of your school they don't give a flying fuck. Business is concluded and all that.

Well, I fell for the stormcuck meme and I'm revealing my power level on kikebook for a few months now.
I lost most of my college "friends" and official university contacts as well.
You know liberals are sore losers and I'm afraid they're going to fuck me.

>my friends all think I'm a sperg
> it's them who are the problem!

>power level
I hope you are either being ironic or talking about Dragonball Z otherwise I wouldn't want to be your friend either

>Take it back
Lmao they can try

Nigga are you retarded. Do you really think colleges will just keep thought policing everyone forever? Like user said, if it turns out you committed fraud to get your degree, they might retract it, but I don't think they can even lawfully do shit if you say "women suck" on facebook.

I think if their degree was in Feminism or Women's Studies or they had to take some classes related to those and had to write a paper about ideologies that they asserted they believed in, and then contradicted that later with statements, they could disqualify them from credit for those classes.

I agree its a bit contrived of an example but I believe it may happen in modern times

>fell for the stormcuck meme
>revealing my power level
>kikebook

textbook stormfag

go away kike. nobody wants you in their country

Ok, Yamcha.

>I'm afraid they're going to fuck me.

I hope they do you inbred stormfag