Anyone else hate cheese? Nothing to do with im allergic I just hate it. Get no cheese on my pizza etc

Anyone else hate cheese? Nothing to do with im allergic I just hate it. Get no cheese on my pizza etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSztPNM2uho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate cheesy, not cheese, just enough cheese is alright, and I handle the farties and lactose intolerance with my Lactaid, get that shit for free. Also perfect for when one is making that quinky sauce.

Agreed, I'm afraid of quesadillas, they are just so cheesy.

People are always going on about CHEESY pizza, and CHEESIER this, but I find it overwhelms the flavor and texture of the pizza, this local place is great, but they have waaay too much cheese, even if you ask for it light. Gotta just tell em like a cunt.

Extreme faggotry. Try to get better.

how dare you

I don't mind certain cheeses on sandwiches (swiss, provolone, etc.), but cheese is applied far too liberally to a lot of dishes; a lot of restaurants are way too keen to dump heaps of cheese on shit for no reason. That orange nacho cheese stuff is esp. revolting

I don't HATE it, but I don't think it belongs on everything. It's also overused often when it is used.

Cheese is becoming a meme.

Sometimes I think I'm addicted to cheese. I love it so much

Faggot.

i'm more worried about you drinking that steele reserve

I love cheese. That being said, the chinks do pretty good without it.

>Get no cheese on my pizza

Same. I'd prefer to not have that industrial """cheese""" they put on there. When I make my own pizzas, I used good cheese.

>Cheese is becoming a meme

You're probably the same idiot that proclaimed "limes are hipster lemons."

I'm lactose intolerant and I feel deathly ill when I have any kind of cheese or milk or whatever but for some weird reason when it's cooked cheese I'm okay with it like on a pizza or grilled cheese

I don't get it

It might be because it isn't real chese on most pizzas. That's what I have heard at least. I'm just trying to help with your conundrum.

How do I make quinky sauce? Never heard of that before.

I absolutely love cheese but I hate melted cheese, mostly for the texture but also the taste.

High milk fat content = low lactose content.

fuck you

Man DSF even turns like a turbo fag.

Make Turkish pizza:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSztPNM2uho

I hate pizza, i get no pizza with my cheese.