So, are the pizza hut and papa Johns sauces excluive or you can buy them somewhere?

So, are the pizza hut and papa Johns sauces excluive or you can buy them somewhere?

I literally order pizzas there only for them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you do not. Also, you people need to stop typing "literally" all the time. It has lost its persuasive value on Veeky Forums due to overuse.

You're literally autistic

You can make it by putting garlic powder in clarified butter

I would not buy the pizza if it wasn't for the sauce so I literally do it for the sauce, failed autist wannabe

Literally, kek.

I used to really dislike Papa Johns garlic sauce but then I started liking it for some reason and now I order 3 everytime I get a pizza because 1 is only enough for 3 slices.

johns a fucking jew

I'm partial to the cheese sauce. A few times as a kid I just got the bread sticks, a few cups of cheese sauce, and a some water for a meal. Fuck I love papa John's basic ass breadsticks

For the most accuracy OP should use soybean oil

You could just go in and buy a bunch of cups of it.

Or if you want to make your own its pic related, garlic powder and salt basicly

>I literally do it for the sauce
If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce.

They started charging 50 cents for extra garlic sauce packets so I stopped getting my pizza from them.

That sauce was LITERALLY the only reason I bought their pizza.

protip: get delivery then call back right away and complain the pizza is cold and they send you another one for free. The second time you don't have to tip the driver because he no longer has a chance to whack off into your food.

This stuff is liquid butter, literally clogging your veins.

F0ucking hell, me too, I wonder if you can buy something similar, that shit can't be exclusive, I mean you can buy like a billion sauces of every brand, that fags should use some brand

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

Literally the worst pizza franchise

You could always just order a bunch of sauce packets online and have them delivered to your house amirite

>pizza so bad it needs external sauce

>tip the driver

Are you insane?

So, who is the best o enlightened pizza fag?

Dominos

>The second time you don't have to tip the driver because he no longer has a chance to whack off into your food.
He very much does and is far more likely to do it

I guess that is some usa thing, here you pay for the pizza delivery (2-3€) so tips are not a thing

In the USA, we pay a delivery charge AND tip the driver

It says right on the damn lid what's in it. You're not gonna combine oil, butter and garlic powder and have PJ sauce. Their sauce is a processed mess, but it's a deliciously processed mess.

Why fuck, they are just doing their work

I've never understood why people go crazy for that garlic and herb dip. In my opinion it's fucking vile.

Man, we got so much money in the US. We love to spend it. It is literally flying around all day long.

I wish I had enough money to order a lot of pizza and be 259kg too

ingredients:
actual italian guys jizz

It's not a life for the weak

Kek. I thought you were actually gonna give us a recipe

It's a dumb crossover from the service industry, so mostly because we're idiots.

>no one even took the bait

Fine Veeky Forums, I will then. Domino's is by far the worst pizza franchise and Domino's the best. Your local pizza place is undoubtedly better but if you have a Papa John's in your area you know you've got a good quality pie.

>Domino's is by far the worst pizza franchise and Domino's the best.

wut

Shitting on Domino's? You're wrong, pal

Usually reserved for the crust but Papa John's is pretty bland

desu their thin crust is vastly superior and you can use the sauce to dip your pizza into it

April Fool's!

>May 23rd

Literally, this.

>liquid at room temperature
>clogs your veins

You're dumb as fuck bro

There's a delivery charge in the USA too, because shockingly businesses cost money to operate. Delivery areas for U.S. pizza places and the like are far bigger than any euro area guarenteed, it costs money to have staff on the clock all day, and some places pay the driver per delivery or by the mile driven, which costs money as well, I know this is a hard concept to grasp.

>our delivery grid is ~11 miles in all directions from our store
>thats 11 miles to the north
>11 miles to the south
>11 miles to the west
>11 miles to the east

Takes a lot of fucking time to get around through traffic and shit areas and slow drivers, for our store, anything off to the west grid is an average of 35 minute round trip for a driver, up to 45-55 minutes due to slow ass traffic, lots of stop signs/traffic lights, or being that unlucky fuck who gets stuck at a train.

Guess what, we keep track of that shit and will flat out black list you after enough attempts of this, especially when we're not idiots and remember you, we'll quadruple check your shit before it leaves our store because you're not worth our time, and if you continue to lie, we'll offer you a remake only if you come pick it up (good luck with that, you lazy fuck) or basically tell you to shove it up your ass.

We keep notes in our system for repeat complaints, payment issues, overly rude customers, and those notorious for giving instructions like "call when arrive do not knock" but they never answer, or have no voicemail setup, or simply shut their phones off, and never answer their doors, we'll simply stop delivering to you and only allow carryout orders if they're payed for ahead of time.

>when the coffee and butter meme goes to far

>every papa johns is as immaculate as my own

Do you also keep notes of good tippers? I always tip all deliveries well, and have often wondered if they keep track?

The pizzagate is real

You're fat

Is it bad to resquest them to call? I have only done this a few times but its when I was really drunk and was worried I would miss my pizza

Don't work delivery but can guarantee it isn't a problem at all. In fact, it's probably a huge time saver for the driver. I imagine people are slow as fuck about meandering out to get there pizzas most of the time.

>>thats 11 miles to the north
miles to the south
miles to the west
miles to the east

You know, you can drive in more than 4 directions

Anyways max delivery here in the europes is 20km so its more than 11 miles

~ means approximant, you dullard! so i bet they go a bit further. He listed all the cardinal directions, which means he delivers in a circularize area

Gas is like 400% cheaper in USA than the europe too

>on Veeky Forums
It has literally lost all impact in everyday life as well

kill yourself you autistic faggot

>up to 45-55 minutes
I fucking hate doing deliveries far away. At the store I work at, the fucks who live furthest away always tip the least or not at all, so I'm spending up to an hour of my fucking time for $0-$2 when I could knock out like half a dozen deliveries close to the store that tip a lot.
I have to call people 50% of the time anyway because they flat out don't answer their door or their doorbell doesn't work and they have music playing so they can't hear me knock or they're fucked off in their back yard just after they ordered food for some reason. One big gripe I have is when I have to deliver to an office building or a business and the person that ordered won't answer the god damn phone number they put down on their order. I work for chinese people and for some reason they never take a name on the order, just a phone number. I know it's more of a problem with the way the restaurant operates but for fucks sake answer your phones people.

>I work for chinese people

How did you fuck up so badly?

Use Promo-code "PEPSI50" at PapaJohn's for 50% off everything, including your precious sauces.

I've been fucking up my entire life and it's lead me to this point.
They work me to death but I get paid in cash and make a lot of money for how easy delivering food is. They DO put me on taxes but put me down as making well under half of what I actually make so I can still get free healthcare and ebt and shit so I can spend my money on dumb shit

You can buy the sauces without getting anything else. You just have to literally physically axe the person working the register to buy or get plenty of extras FOR FREE when you do order something.

But he compliments it too

it really sounds like you have it made. if people don't answer the door after a few knocks obviously they don't want it too bad. start working it. you can get 500 cards made for 10 bucks. pass them around areas you want to deliver to regularly. some cards you could write on the back ask for jamal for a special delivery and you give those to hot chicks you see walking around anywhere. for example

Are you fucking retarded? Refrigerate that's shit and it solidifies into a creme. Jesus...

Yeah but how is your body going to refrigerate it?

We definitely remember good tippers, and will always try and make sure you get food as fast as possible, for me it's both because obviously I know I'm going to get a good tip, but all the high tippers are really nice people and I'll always chat with them a bit. For me and my coworkers, just knowing someone is a guarenteed tipper is good enough anyways, even a buck or two is nice, but the average is $5. There is one guy we go to 2-3 times weekly, who works for a pizza place a few towns over, he lives less than a mile away in an appartment complex and always tips $10-25.

Not at all, we're happy to call as we'll usually dial you up as we're nearing your house so we can avoid that waiting at the door for someones slow ass part. The thing that drives me apeshit is anyone who puts down call when here, and doesn't answer their phone "because I don't know the number", or simply has their phone turned off.

Congratulations, you go maybe a mile farther than our grid, we're located right off a major highway, our grid extends into 2 densely populated towns, as well as out into a shit zone that involves a lot of back tracking, dead ends, non-existent address numbers on houses, multiple "houses" on one property, and countless 0.5-1 mile long "driveways" with 5mph posted limits, and those "driveways" are fucking dirt/gravel roads riddled with massive potholes. No, that isn't an exaggeration, there's one property we frequent where it's an 11.2 mile trip from our store to the only access to their road, then a 2.3 mile trip down a one-car wide pothole riddled fucking dirt road.

I get 10mpg with 5.7 glorious liters of displacement, suck it euros.

My favorite is the fucks who give extremely vague instructions on internet orders, then get mad when we can't decipher their bullshit. Can't forget the classics either, like anyone who lives in an appartment complex and doesn't list their appartment number.

We are talking about € so obviously a USA code will not werk

I do your job for 600€/month and the only tip I got in the past 3 years was a stab in the neck by a subhuman spic that ordered the pizza drunk and wanted something else from what he ordered