>>8965000

Why do you bring this /pol/-tier thread here?

Fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dR17z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The largest answer for how many books you read is 20 or more
>Reading less than two books a month
Fucking normies

>linking buzzfeed

It's bad enough that you browse that shit website. Fuck off, you fucking redditor. Never come back.

I couldnt even get past the first page, I have a dedicated personal library in which I store a laptop with 50,000 ebooks.

here: archive.is/dR17z

Please sudoku yourself op

>using buzzfeed after the god emperor destroyed it

Who in the fuck spends 3 hours in a book shop

>Do you visit libraries even when you don't need to study?
What is this question? I have gone to libraries just to find a warm, quiet place to sleep before.

Anyway, I got 53%, whatever that actually means.

>Do you smell your books?
why would anyone do such a thing?

TRUE book lovers LOVE the old book lover. you are the pleb that excellent quiz is supposed to weed out. back r/books with you

>48%

YOU CALLING ME A PSEUD BUZZFEED? FUCK YOU BITCH DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE I HAVE ALIENATED THROUGH MY PRETENTIOUS NEED TO TELL EVERYONE ELSE HOW MUCH I FUCKING LOVE BOOKS? I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU

I think you meant fewer, friend :)

74%

Get on my level plens

another buzzfeed thread

this OP is cancer

83%
>answer no to smelling book questions
>first sentence in result is "You love the smell of old books"

You Got: you're 52% book-obsessed

You can be a bit book-obsessed. You definitely really love books but you're not totallyobsessed. You don't devour them and take your time instead, and you rarely go overboard when it comes to buying books.

Did I do good, senpai?

I could spend 3 hours in a bookshop if I had enough money.

Underrated post

I did :(

84%. It's alright.

>reading less than 4 books a week
Found the philistine.

Why would anyone spend hours at a bookstore? I'd understand spending maybe half an hour at a used bookstore but if I'm going to B&N then I'll have a list prepared so that I'm out of there as quickly as possible.

Sex you deranged motherfucker

41% because I don't sniff my books, don't own any form of shelving and am decisive about which books I will buy from a shop.

Excellent test overall truly encompasses all facets of readers

>2017
>not sniffing your books

I guess because I don't eat dinner while reading buzzfeed labels as a pleb reader.