Kicked my calorie intake from 2000+ to like...800-1000. im so fucking tired all the time. is this normal?

kicked my calorie intake from 2000+ to like...800-1000. im so fucking tired all the time. is this normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes because you're literally starving, you fucking retard
1500 calorie minimum for men, 1200 for women.

Aiming for that North Korean bod, OP?

>I stopped puting gas in my car and now it won't start.

Bruh. Just start eating cheesy fries. Potatoes and cheese provide enough caloric value to keep you running smooth and the carbs and protein you so desperately need. If anyone offers you say, broccoli, just gag and cry in their face and they won't ever bother you again.

>tfw 800 calories today
Hunger is the feeling of progress.

You're gonna put your body into starvation mode at this rate retard

starvation mode is a fucking myth until you're literally below 3% bodyfat

females detected

eat food retards

>2000+ to like...800-1000
You shouldn't be doing that, OP. Ideally (assuming you're an adult male) you should be around 1800-2000 if you're trying to lose weight (which I assume you are).

>I'm putting less energy in and there's less energy cumming out is this normal

fucking peckerwoods

The way you're doing this, you're going to be losing muscle at an unacceptable rate along with fat loss. Scale weight is not everything, you have to understand what you're doing to your body.

I found 1800 kcal per day to yield good, steady results while not making me feel like shit. I'd eat like 2400 sometimes on Jiu-Jitsu days. Averaged about 2-3 lbs per week lost.

Remember, if you can't keep it up, it's shit. Consistency is the only thing that yields change. That being said, throw in a no-limit cheat day maybe once per week. It works both ways; you can't do real damage in a day. Plus it'll correct your leptin levels and keep the wheels of progress turning.

588 here, I've surpassed hunger.

youtu.be/IJGIMd3_LfY

Apparently when the Biggest Loser contestants left the show to keep the weight off they had to eat much lower than people of their new weights to maintain.

My issue is trying to loose large amounts of muscle and some fat which is gonna be a bitch, I'm basically going to have to be low protein.

Nnnnope. At this low calorie intake the body goes into starvation mode within 24-48 hours. It assumes you're not getting food anymore and will start cannibalizing muscle to hold on to that precious fat. Fucked up i know, but to the body, it views muscle as an excess consumer of energy and will cannabalize the proteins in your muscles faster than it will the fat.
said it before me.

>starvation mode
retard.

I'd wreck the shit out of you you pussy ass nigger

look out everyone we got a tough guy on the internet

At least eat 1500-1800 calories, you're just starving yourself eating that low

You're a worthless sub-human who thinks he's about something

Over the past few months I have gotten down to eating a meal and maybe like a sandwich or something a day, user. Eat more foods that boost energy and you should be good.

If you eat this little this happens:

- body eventually adjusts to the low intake as good as it can
- your fat mostly stays
- you'll be weaker than a liberal's thought process

this doesn't:

- muscle loss, this is moronic broscience, it's evolutionary retarded to be losing muscle immediately when you're already not getting enough calories, resulting in diminishing your ability to get more calories

PROTIP:

Fast. By cutting out all caloric intake, you force the body to switch to ketones, murdering your fat stores in the process. DO NOT HALFASS THIS, or it's the same as your shit diet.

Yes but it's not healthy and probably counter productive.

oh nooo

I've been living in Asia for a litle bit now and feel the same

went from 2000+ calories and working out all the time to around 1000 and feeling tired every day

on the plus side combined with my workout I'm getting lean as fuck

>no-limit cheat day
Ever been to /fat/? Those niggers will eat 10k calories in a single sitting, no-limit cheat day is full retard. I suggest using your TDEE as a limit for cheat day.

>cannibalizing muscle before fat
>precious fat
>muscle an excess consumer of energy

I could let the muh starvation mode meme go as mediocre bait but this...this is just terrible user. You should an hero before your body cannibalizes your muscles, bro

eat a normal amount of calories, but make them all good carbs, and no fat. carbs like beans and bread.

Is that even possible? For me a no-limit cheat is like eating a large pizza and downing a six pack. I can't imagine hitting 10k. I have to stop long before I hit that shit even when I'm not counting.

If I had eaten nothing but cheesey potatoes for 5 years and somebody offered me an overcooked, unseasoned brussel sprout I'd have gagged too

>t. fat weeb living in the mid west

It really isn't.

I recall some study from Sweden looking to prove the claim Morgan Spurlock made in Super Size Me about how many calories he ate every day, and found that nobody in the test groups could eat more than 3000 or 4000 calories a day, and it was difficult to reach those numbers even.

I would be extremely surprised if anyone but Andre The Giant could consume 10000 calories worth of food even over the course of a day.

Lotta trolls around here. Regardless, OP, stop it. I did something similar and killed my hormones. Absolutely tanked my test levels and I got hypothyroidism.

Eat 500 below TDEE, no less.

Yeah a more gentle cut also encourages you to be more active. Diet is the prime mover behind fat loss, not activity, but being more active in addition to your shrinking waist will make you feel better in general. You get a spring in your step, in my experience. You'll end up wanting to live more of your own life.

If you just sit around and nibble on 1000 kcal or under every day, you may shrink, but you'll feel like shit. Don't make it a negative ordeal.

See, weight loss should be a transformative experience. People go into it with this idea that they have to stop being a fat fuck so that they can live their life. You'll want to hide yourself make your loss go as fast as possible. This is a mistake. Use this time to loss to re-learn how to live. Your weight will drop in stages, your appearance will change with it, and so must your outlook.

So take a gentle cut, get more active, and go enjoy your life.

Completely agree and can vouch for this. I was doing 1000 cal a month with a sedentary style and dropped a lot, but I felt like absolute shit the entire time and shortly started to gained again after. Since then I've been keeping to the whole BMR calculations along with light activity and feeling a lot better while still loosing steadily.
It's not worth the strain for quick results.

>tfw eat calories in my maintaince range
>also tired all the time
>not sure if it's because of sleep problems, a possible iron deficiency, or because I actually need to eat more

>1200 calories a day
>600 is food, 600 is liquor

living the dream

That's obviously a very extreme outlier and I doubt there are many people who can reach even half her numbers.

>You should an hero before your body cannibalizes your muscles, bro
kek
fucking told

So you're just retards basically?

man you're a fag

get some exercise, it'll help with your energy levels. You'd be surprised what a good brisk walk and some sunshine can do for you. You might sleep better too.

Always seemed weird how spending more energy means you'll feel energetic later, but eh.

(Also go get a blood test to rule out iron deficiency, and eat dark leaf veggies, but you should eat those anyways).

Take some vitamin b complex tablets, b vitamin deficiency can cause tiredness, its even more likely on the number of calories you're taking in. Its very unlikely that you're meeting your daily nutrient requirements and you'll be exhausting your bodies stores of nutrients, get some vitamins down yer neck, or more food at least!

No something is wrong your either eating it all at once your food is shit i eat 2 times a day and the i fast after 6 and my calorie intake is 850 fats and meat and some green shit

I think it's fine to do this for a few months, but only if you are a short femanon. My sister is 5'2" and she has to eat very low calories to see results. If she doesn't, it would take years for her to actually lose weight because it's burning so slowly. I don't personally think that 1000 is terrible for shorties because the calories seem to be calculated for average people, not outliers. This makes sense if you think about it, because seeing a doctor is advised. Also, starvation mode is a myth. Completely false, stop falling for the starvation mode meme.

>chips
>crisps
>digestive biscuits
She should eat the end of a rooty-tooty point-and-shooty

I'm getting a 200 deficit like 4 times a week but I'm already skinny and I feel asleep most of time. During cardio I feel low energy.

I feel like I could eat all that in a day pretty easily. Just eat every hour I guess

nota thing

no, not much lower

t. ogre

I used to use My Fitness Pal to count calories so I could drink more beer and not gain weight, didn't really work, I'm fat now and get drunk most days.