China has opened the largest Gene bank in the world

Should the west be concerned about China's enthusiasm for further research in Eugenics and genetic engineering?

english.cctv.com/2016/09/22/VIDEDXOB363TdeM7MIPZqIAB160922.shtml

it doesn't matter how much engineering they do, they'll never be able to give asians any sort of humanity/sympathy/empathy

Fukn auto-correct

Stephen Hawking--
"Unless there is a totalitarian world order, someone, somewhere, will build an improved human."

Concerned about a country that believes snorting tiger bones will make their penises bigger? I don't think so.

what the hell is a gene bank

Their eugenics program is very simple even without any gene engineering per se. They get their iq men to donate sperm constantly. Wowsers.

Imagine if our country wasn't controlled by Christ cucks and shrieking tabula rasa Sjws and had a sane eugenics program.

it's a place where you can store your extra chromosomes

Literally an X-Files episode.

of course
a rival nation full of genetically enhanced supermen does not stay just a rival for long

You withdrew them all, didn't you?

>tfw chinese will destroy the US in 50 years
At least I'm not a brainlet.

No, not yet. Research is research. I honestly support it and think the West is too strict on this sort of thing. In China you're allowed to make artificial genetic hybrids and things like that.
It's only troublesome when it get's political.

Yes, it (along with uncontrolled mass migration from third world countries) is an existential threat to Western Civilization.

>Eugenics
Not mentioned once in the video.
This is actually just a gene bank, and a creation of such a project has been due for very long.

We already have a eugenics program. Why do you think half of our males aren't gonna reproduce this generation??

you can never have anything good with religious nuts or politilcal hacks. they love to make every breakthrough in science about them and their beliefs. these faggots are slowing humanity's progress.

Please, explain in detail, my good man.

Everyone's a brainlet compared to the future 270 IQ chinese kids

>Not mentioned once in the video.
So? Doesn't matter what words you use. It is what it is.

At least religious nuts don't want to subsidize the reproduction of niggers.

The west either adapts and competes or else it goes under. The Chinese nationals I know already think we're history - they're going to own Africa, they'll probably own South America soon, and all we can worry about is Mohammed and his nail bomb instead of how to own the future.

how the fuck is a gene bank eugenics and genetic engineer? it's literally no different to that seed vault, it's just the seeds themselves are stored not genetic data.

lmao in 50 years the US will be known as EUA

the west is so screwed it's not even funny. that's what happenes when you are granted unfettered freedom to be retarded because it's just an opinion.
to catch up we would have to sterilize all the niggers and get rid of SJWs and christcucks and then there would be like 100million people left

>what is demographic-economic paradox

humanity relying only on natural reproduction patterns means future Earth will be populated almost exclusively by dysgenic mulattos with

Spotted the /pol/tards.

It's been known that China, due to a lot more relaxed ethical standards and a drive to do so, have been working with using CRISPR on humans (presumably as a way to prevent birth defects).

We're seriously fucked if they win this cold war, because the first to master genetic engineering is the first to be able to perfectly create an incurable disease.

>what is demographic-economic paradox

Not a thing.

>yeah goy it's nothing. just don't worry about it and don't make babies.

it ain't too late to learn mandarin

are you literally stupid or a troll?

Very concerned. If we dont catch up China will rule our countries.

>Most powerful countries refuse to commit to eugenics because morals
>Let the current most powerful country without morals do it instead
Personally, I don't actually think this is a bad thing.
As long as China doesn't wipe out the entirety of recorded history or something and render past technology/culture pointless, I don't really care what happens (as long as humanity survives, of course, wouldn't want a nuclear apocalypse or anything stupid like that).

>he honestly believes this

it's like you've never left your house nor interacted with any Asians in your life.

that's what you get for being low IQ and believing in things like empathy, political correctness and democracy as a result.

I live in Vancouver

China will soon be producing counterfeit Chads and Staceys.

AI will get superhuman before we have DNA enhanced humans.

I'd like to see China get anywhere after removing long term thinking from their population.

more like counter/fit/ am I right fellas?

>too late to explore the world
>Just in time for the Spartan program

>Should the west be concerned about China's enthusiasm for further research in Eugenics and genetic engineering?
Probably. In the US we'll be afraid to talk about applying it to humans because of Christianity (on the right) and what it might imply about blacks (on the left). Never mind that it might actually be able to help give blacks a better shot in life - it's not really your fault if you're born with 85 IQ. It seems to be making its way into popular consciousness regardless.

With all that said, I don't think fears of Black Rage and riots if we try to suggest that blacks have lower intelligence than other ethnic groups are unfounded. It would be the ultimate insult after all the years of feeding them a diet of "whitey is out to get you" (not that racism doesn't exist).

good for them. we are still YEARS away from any real ability to genetically alter ourselves. We are still struggling to decode the genome, let alone alter it.

Current research thats been done to alter anything shows that even if you know a tiny segments purpose, altering it causes a fuck up for something we thought completely unrelated.

Everyone in this thread will be dead or on deaths door before we can even begin to feasibly debate engineered babies.

I seriously can't wrap my head around why you racists have to insert blacks in to every thought of yours. It's like you're obsessed with us. If eugenics occurred via intelligence then African genes would still make it through unless race was actually a part of the criteria. If race was a part of the criteria in terms of intelligence then they would use the top 1% of Asian genes. If it was in terms of looks it would probably be the top percentage of white genes. If Athleticism/agility would be top percentage of black genes

You just have to randomly inject race in to everything

this.