Itt: things that trigger brainlet peasants

itt: things that trigger brainlet peasants

>glass isnt transparent

pic unrelated

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

>but

No. Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F).

I never understood this argument. The terrorists didn't pour jet fuel on the twin towers, they crashed planes into them.

Nobody crashed anything into them. It was an inside job, meaning the planes came from within.

It's just domino effect. The plane crashed into the tower, destroyed some major pillars in the floor. The top floor fall down to the one below, and the stack of two stories fall down to the one below. It keeps going on until the tower is complete gone.

but how could it have been an inside job? The twin towers were located outside?

Race affects intelligence. Climate change is real.

Say these things together and people's heads implode because they always agree on one thing and not another.

you're right, my imploded

What, but I agree with both. Does that mean I'm not a brainlet?

How would you take off a plane from within a 63.4m x 63.4m x 415m building?

if the damage was fatal the towers would have crumbled immediatly. didnt happen so it must be an inside job since the heat from jet fuel burning couldnt damage the structure to a crumbling point.
i think that's what they mean

Imagine being in those tunnels, and a bomb makes it collapse

imagine getting napalmed in that tunnel,

Beacose we know 1500°F will in no way soften the steel.

>first post got me
>im a brainlet
Serious why is glass not transparent?

No, but it does this to steel beams.

how did temp go above 1500

I'm pretty sure it's technically translucent because if you look at a pane of glass from the side of a shower door you see that it is just a dark emerald color and you can't really see through it. The reason nobody notices is that they only encounter glass panes from perpendicular.

Are those real vietcong tunnel systems?

No it means you're not a people.

As this picture shows, the earth is flat