Going on a business trip to Denver in a couple of weeks. Give me your must go places to eat and drink

Going on a business trip to Denver in a couple of weeks. Give me your must go places to eat and drink.

Other urls found in this thread:

cpr.org/news/story/visions-neal-cassadys-childhood-denver-he-went-road
blog.allstate.com/denver-get-on-the-road-to-explore-denvers-beat-connections/
google.com/maps/place/2563 Champa St, Denver, CO 80205/@39.7557286,-104.9825887,19z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x876c79211eedbe6f:0x7bdea5726bdd57f6!8m2!3d39.7557286!4d-104.9820415
google.com/maps/dir//39.753855,-104.991381/@39.7533201,-104.9939469,17z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Colfax Ave is full of degenerates, stay away from that. Denver is surprisingly full of blacks, and consequently, bums. Very unimpressed with downtown Denver. Nashville was more fun than Denver, minus the whole weed thing.

>Denver is surprisingly full of blacks, and consequently, bums.

Denver used to be a low crime, safe city.

Then all the fucking californians brought their liberalism disease with them and now Denver is the 4th highest Welfare and Sanctuary city in the US.

Not surprisingly, violent & non-violent crime has doubled in the past 4 years.

And its funny all the calif hipsters are now complaining of the crime and are moving out to Boulder and Longmont... making those places completely unaffordable.

But the weed is as good as Cali's... so we got that going for us. Make sure to partake.

Ehh, I grew up in CS(Coronado ftw) and was pretty surprised at how far it's fallen. Im somewhat glad I don't live there anymore, between the tourists and lefties, I wouldn't be happy. Interested in good food and drink, tho. I'll be back soon. Weed was good, but it all had the same generic taste. I'm also interested in finding the best weed, because I was also somewhat unimpressed with that also.

Going to be visiting Ft. Collins. Any recs there?

>denver is full of blacks
Its not.
t. Like black girls but didnt see many while i was there

Depends on what you want

I'm not really limited by my palate, though I suppose you won't catch me going for lutefisk or century eggs.

Should have went to Aurora

Well then you have quite a few options if you can make it to old town. I suggest you do a search of "Old town fort Collins restaurants" or some shit like that. There's quite a few places down there

I saw plenty of blacks in Denver. Surprisingly large numbers of Somalians or Ethiopians or somethin also. Mostly brown people tho. Once I left the city, it turned lily white. Didn't see a minority the rest of the week, was perfect. Denver also seems to be a jew mecca, watch out around those things.

>it's a /pol/ needs their safe space epidsode

Boring rerun desu

> It's a sheltered little white SJW living in his mother's basement, with zero black friends, not being able to handle urban reality episode.
"Black people are the nicest guys! Fresh Prince never hurt anyone on his show!"

Catch a game at Coors field. Lots of fun restaurants there. Tickets are dirt cheap cuz the Rockies suck.

Aurora, colorados second biggest city, west of denver, is practically all migrants. I went to a walmart there and basically nobody spoke engish. Thats the migrant hive. That's where they come from

East of denver I meant

Never fear. Once they're all deported and produce costs 4X as much if it even gets harvested you won't have any boogeymen to be scared of anymore and all of 'murrica's problems will be solved.

Cheapest tug jobs in america.
As low as 50 bucks including tip for half an hour.

I grew up in The Springs too (Jr High and High School). Went to Widefield. I moved back to Texas where I'm originally from and everytime I visit my kids or parents I'm just disgusted with what my once beautiful city has become.

Solid "all migrants are fruit pickers" racism my man, reconsider your attitude.

Tom's Urban
Howl at the Moon

My fiance just got back from there at a medical summat...so I'm banking on her input.

Snooze for breakfast.

Make sure to avoid the coffee shops or some weirdo is gunna try and talk to you

Pretty much anywhere in Old Town is good. Bisetti's for Italian, Austin's for American, Pueblo Viejo for Mexican. Really though you could just walk through Old Town and ask anyone for a restaurant recommendation since there are a few dozen good ones with all types of cuisine.

Nothing around the airport. Just keep an eye out for the demonic horse statue coming in and the interesting murals in the terminal. Then get on the train into the city.

16th Street Mall is an outdated, ugly trap. Some good places to eat, but shopping is largely a bunch of chains you can find anywhere. There's just not much reason to stick around after you finish eating unless you want to be harassed by gutter punks and homeless from Boulder and Cali asking for change. Not large city like Times Square in the 80s bad, just annoying. Overall just bland and grey, not much uniqueness.

Even if degeneracy is what you're looking for, you have a better chance of interesting things happening, like catching a fight or getting stabbed on Colfax or LoDo at closing time.

You can catch a cheap Rockies game in LoDo, if you're into baseball, and hit the bars immediately after. And weed can be had anywhere.

In general you'll likely have a better more unique time exploring a couple blocks to a mile or two away from 16th...Larimer Square, LoDo, Colfax, RiNo, Santa Fe Arts District.

For sightseeing the main draw is the foothills and mountains west of Denver if you have the time.

Steuben's
Sam's No. 3
Snooze
Denver Diner
Red Rooster
Pete's Kitchen
Nick's Diner

5280 Burgers
Cherry Cricket
Crave
Park Burger
Biker Jim's
Steve's Snappin Dogs
Osaka Ramen
Sera's Ramen

Buckhorn Exchange
Guard and Grace
Tom's Urban
Howl at the Moon
Linger
Gaetano's
Lechuga's

The Source
Denver Central Market

Original Chubbys, Burrito Giant, Burrito Company, Tamale Kitchen, Illegal Pete's, LaCasita, and more for Mexican, burritos and ubiquitous sloppy green chili.

Plenty I've forgotten especially for Asian and Italian.

You seem to know a lot about Denver. Quick question that might be a bit off topic, but do you know if the skid row area where Neal Cassidy, the model for Kerouac's Dean Moriarity in "On the Road" grew up, has become hipsterfied?

Nice microagression, buddy. Keep an eye on that shit.

>all the fucking californians brought their liberalism disease with them and now Denver is the 4th highest Welfare and Sanctuary city in the US.
>Not surprisingly, violent & non-violent crime has doubled in the past 4 years.

Have you been to Aurora lately?

Black on black crime & violence like it's the 1980's. IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING COLORADO.

Why must black people destroy every city they inhabit?

Del Taco

Cherry Cricket is great for burgers.

Sassafras for breakfast. Get the buffalo hash

They build the baseball stadium there in 1995 and it gentrified. Its LoDo. I think there's a plaque somewhere there tho or something

He grew up around Five Points, Curtis Park, LoDo, which was the hotspot for development starting 25 years ago. Beginning with the Coors Field construction it's become pretty well hipsterfied/gentrified.

Protip: If it's in Denver proper, chances are it's a target for redevelopment, with neighborhoods in northeast Denver being the latest in the trend

Here's some articles on some of the central locations:
cpr.org/news/story/visions-neal-cassadys-childhood-denver-he-went-road

blog.allstate.com/denver-get-on-the-road-to-explore-denvers-beat-connections/

His house is still standing:
google.com/maps/place/2563 Champa St, Denver, CO 80205/@39.7557286,-104.9825887,19z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x876c79211eedbe6f:0x7bdea5726bdd57f6!8m2!3d39.7557286!4d-104.9820415

Larimer:
google.com/maps/dir//39.753855,-104.991381/@39.7533201,-104.9939469,17z

The original Quiznos restaurant.

Memes aside, is Columbine / Littleton any good? I'm moving there but I can still change it and move to Parker.

Also I'm not a hipster / refugee

I love how bitch cities make their own 5 points and pretend they're NYC.

What a bunch of pussies.

If you find yourself around Cherry Creek, you could try out the Cherry Cricket. I actually live in Springs, but go up to Denver once or twice a month for work, and I usually make it a point to stop by this place if I I can find parking and it's not too busy. They've got award winning wings, a nice selection of beers, and some of the best burgers and sandwiches I've ever had.

Thanks. I had a feeling you'd be able to answer that question.

nothing noteworthy here for food that I know of, but it's probably nicer being closer to Denver vs Parker. lots of good or ritzy food choices in Highlands ranch tho

>calling Neal Cassady and Jack Kerouac are pussies

LMAO. Go suck Ginsburg's or Burrough's dick, you faggot.

Casa Bonita. Try the burgers they're really good

Go hang out in RiNo district at First Draft and Denver Central Market.

Do a Linger happy hour on the roof - be sure to get there right at four though or otherwise you'll find yourself downstairs or standing room only. $5 everything during happy hour for food and cocktails. That's in LoHi. My Brother's Bar is pretty decent cheap food near downtown.

If you want a local recommendation - I like Bourbon Grill on Colfax.

YOU MUST go to illegal petes broh. You also want some haute cuisine go to TAG, Guard and Grace, or Sullivans

what american country would you recommend for visiting to experience some true "land of the free" settler feel?
eurofag here btw

Are you implying those two never sucked cocks?

As much as I love /pol/ I will give OP an honest answer.

I went to denver last summer. Yelp, as much shit as it gets, did not lead me astray in denver.

30 minutes wear of denver there is a state park. In it for lunch you can for 12 dollars eat a delicious bison burger with literally. mountain top view.

In Northwest denver there is a place that has last almost a century. It feels historical and again lunch 12 dollar bison burger. You lack the view but the food is even better.

Nightlife at denver is OK. it is an easy city to navigate at night, but lock your doors for reasons others have said