Problem set only with imperial units

>problem set only with imperial units
>imperial units

why they even allow this

What's wrong with it?

That's never happened to me but if it did I would probably kill myself.

imperial units is FUCKING RETARDED

>ounces
>fluid-ounces
>yards
>cubic yards
>acre feet

wtf why not keep with logical SI trusted by a fuckton of researchers

>problems with any numerical values
Brianlet tier.

Underage fedora intellectuals think SI units are ""scientific"" and magically better than any other arbitrary unit choice.

>arbitrary means they're all equal
typical lardburger

>Hoursepower
kek

Brits always add exutra 'u' into wourds like honour and colour since fourevre.

SI units define all other units and they are scientific because they're what's used for science. I guess it doesn't really matter which system you use as long as you can convert to SI units.

>problem set only with imperial units
Convert into SI, solve the problem, convert back. It's not the end of the world, it just takes an extra minute.

>imperial units is
>is
>trusted by
M8, you do realize it makes no fucking difference, right?
It's not a question of "trust"

>they're what's used for science

No, Gaussian units, Heaviside-Lorentz units, Planck units, etc are used for science.

Imperial units were all based on practical distances anyone could use, but I don't remember them all. I think an in inch was just about the length of one of the segments of your finger, a yard is about one arm held out from tip to your chest, and most of the weights were based on things for shipping.

It's not like Brits add them, but burgers remove them because they're too stupid and lazy to spell properly

Then how are american shoes sized, are they all just 1 foot?

How does it feel being so brainlet that units can make a problem more difficult for you?

IIRC 0F is either when brine freezes or the road salt used in the 18th century stops working, and 100F is "you have a fever"

I want to see you calculate in your head, how many inches is in arbitrary number of miles, you fucking faggot, because I can tell you how many millimeters is in a light second in my fucking sleep

I can multiply by 63360 just fine, but that isn't the point. Doing calculations isn't problem solving, it's dirty work that is the computer's job.