Hi Veeky Forums, just a reminder for all Melbournians that the Fed Square Book Market meetup is tomorrow

Hi Veeky Forums, just a reminder for all Melbournians that the Fed Square Book Market meetup is tomorrow.
11am outside the Federation Squade Atrium.

Kinda want to go but don't want to get laughed at or turned into a meme ala eggman.

Who would laugh or meme?

Obviously no photos allowed

>no photos allowed

Who's going to enforce that? You?

Don't make me laugh with those sticks for arms.

I thought I was meeting Gummy Gill at the art gallery is that not happening?

>I thought I was meeting Gummy Gill at the art gallery

had to laugh out loud at that.

Bump

This could be the absolute worst decision I'll ever make

Sounds fun

It'll be you and like three other nervous guys awkwardly standing around the same area and regarding one another with suspicion of being a fellow "meetup" sperg until you all get too annoyed at the others refusal to walk up to you and initiate so everyone calls it a day.

That's my suspicion, either way a book market seems like a decent time. I might have a peek at the atrium and if it looks cringe I'll bounce.

No it won't
Lies, I am a veteran of this and it always goes fine.
And way too much effort on detail
Lame

Anyway guys ill be there, look for a guy with a ginger beard on the steps outside the atrium reading a book and with big chunky Bose headphones and a slightly battered navy blue backpack, probably too much information the beard alone would be enough I guess
Keep on eye on Veeky Forums for any posts in the morning/afternoon

This an imgur meetup, or a Veeky Forums one?

I fucking swear I know who's posting this. Anyway, if I do come, I'll bring some drugs, beers and an open mind for you fucks to poke fun at and fill with stupid ideas.

>look for a guy with a ginger beard on the steps outside the atrium reading a book and with big chunky Bose headphones and a slightly battered navy blue backpack

Oh god.

What? I said ginger not giant. I can't help my potato DNA. And its a dark ginger, and not big. I'm going away next week so I just can't be bothered shaving at the moment.
And ear buds hurt my ears.
Who
What would an imgur meetup be like?

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Fed Square Book Market meetup tomorrow

So long space robots

Straya is no guns

;_;

Make sure to beat the max score

Is this a JO Sesh or an actual book discussion?

Wish I was socially proficient enough to come

Its a book market with stalls operated by numerous secondhand bookshops
You can and you will

> twenty sperglords turn up
> each has a battered second hand copy of Battlefield Earth
> nobody wants it

"so you come and you stand on your own / and you leave on your own / and you go home and you cry and you want to die."

The bookmarket stalls are for book sellers, not individuals
Second hand copies of Battlefield Earth and Mission Earth and other LRH works are typically in mint conditions because the Scientologists bulk order the books and then never collect them, this puts it on the best seller lists, forcing the bookshops to return the books to the book sellers who then resell their returned stock in bulk.

Don't tell me what to do

You can do it!

Nah man, I'm going to sleep. Have fun though

I'm here anyone else?

Where are you? I'm wearing a grey pullover and a naruto headband

Where?

>a naruto headband

And to think that I was gonna go there

I'm here, i'm in a wheelchair so i'm not hard to find lol

No such people are here

perhaps he ran away?