Be redpilled

>be redpilled
>hate women
>realize I need to expand my horizons
>want to get a female perspective and not be reductive and simplistic
>last weekend pick up Middlemarch, The Waves, To the Lighthouse, Sappho's poetry, Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, the philosophy of Anscombe/Arendt/Weil/de Beauvoir/Butler, the short stories of Flannery O'Connor, the poetry of Emily Dickinson, various works by Stein, Winterson, Munro, Carson, Zadie Smith and a couple more
>spend all weekend reading them all
>mfw it's all utter dogshit

now imagine if you had read those prior to poisoning the well

>think I hate women
>start talking to women more often
>hey this really isn't bad
>I now hate men

>I pretended to read all these books I'm about to namedrop*
FTFY

>>be redpilled
>>hate women

Being redpilled doesn't mean that you "hate women". It just means that you are very closely aware of their motivations and ploys.

You sound like an impressionable dunce.

And you sound like a numale cuck

So you read
>Middlemarch, The Waves, To the Lighthouse, Sappho's poetry, Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, the philosophy of Anscombe/Arendt/Weil/de Beauvoir/Butler, the short stories of Flannery O'Connor, the poetry of Emily Dickinson, various works by Stein, Winterson, Munro, Carson, Zadie Smith and a couple more
In the space of one weekend. Ok.

Not everyone is an inferior reader like you, sweetheart.

t. slow reader

>>hate women
t. virgin

>implying that was a cuck post

I get it now. This was actually a low energy bait thread the whole time.

Sad!

I was saying he should have read it faster. Lol plebs.

This tbqhwy

Men are objectively worse tbqh because women are less full of themselves and are conditioned to be nice

>women are less full of themselves and are conditioned to be nice
i know this whole thread is memes and /r9k/...but please tell me you dont actually believe this

Unless you are a gay dude you aren't more interested in talking to women than men. You aren't fooling anyone, m8.

It's true desu just look at Veeky Forums, full of angry arrogant poseurs. what happens when young men have their id unchained.

Are you the OP that is still trying to save his bait thread?

The best conversations I ever had were with a fairly normie woman actually. Sat up from dawn to dusk talking about life and everything. I usually find it easier/better to have deep conversations with a woman I have a connection with than my male friends.

>Sat up from dawn to dusk talking about life and everything. I usually find it easier/better to have deep conversations with a woman I have a connection with than my male friends.

Were you ever trying to fuck any of these women when you were having these "connections"? There must be a reason why you can talk deep topics easier with women than men.. gee I wonder..

>hate leftists, SJWs, cultural marxism, etc.
>read so-called redpilled authors to strengthen my convictions
>can recite by heart countless passages from Russell Kirk, Edmund Burke, G.K. Chesterton, and other important conservative thinkers
>decide to finally read Marx to better understand my opponents' arguments
>move on to other leftists, eventually arriving at Adorno, the progenitor of cultural marxism
>this should be good
>my deeply held convictions are challenged, eloquently picked apart
>fuck these marxists! what do they know?
>read more Frankfurters, and even some Frenchmen
>doubt sets in
>spend hours each day arguing with myself
>along with my beliefs, my very identity is eroding, being supplanted by these strange new beliefs and ideas
>finally hits me
>I'm a leftist

What the fuck? Why didn't any of you tell me the whole redpill/conservative trend on Veeky Forums was a joke, that leftists were constantly being mischaracterized to fit into the patently false right wing narrative? I used to think leftists were the ones who were "brainwashed", and that universities were largely to blame. Now I realize why most academics are leftists. It's because, rather than hearing about the left through bad interpreters, they've read Marx and other leftists themselves. These are people who are infinitely more conscious of ideology than the right. I can't believe how wrong I was.

No I wasn't trying to fuck her because we were on different continents, but yes there was mutual sexual attraction. I don't see how that would invalidate our connection though, if anything quite the opposite.
Btw this is why people call misogynists virgins, because the reason they hate women is a lack of meaningful relationships with them.

>Btw this is why people call misogynists virgins, because the reason they hate women is a lack of meaningful relationships with them.

This is the most nu-male shit I've ever heard. Normie guys get just as bored with women and would rather talk to men when they want to have funny or "deep" conversations. You get some women that are cool and are able to do much of the same but in general the rule is the rule for a reason. Men are entertaining and women like to be entertained.

I think you just get intimidated by men, bro.

try the redpill again retard, see what's happening to the white race and how white women choose nonwhites and numales over me

Unpopular opinion time:

There's nothing wrong being a leftist as long as you can ignore the bullshit and seeing things through a critical eye. Most leftists got no sense of logic. I mean, just recently a lot of them defended a group of black young adults even though they committed both torture and a hate crime against a white man with special needs. The leftist ideology isn't all that bad, it tends to be in the right places in terms of the moral compass we use today, but the majority who follow the standard taints it. Remember, according to nearly all leftists you can't be racist if you're white and you also got privilege up the ass for said skin color. While other ethnic groups can be as racist and offensive as they please due to being "oppressed".

Basically, most of the people in the left are just a bunch of overreacting, sensitive, hypocritical man-children.