Seriously, is there anything better than a nice plate of chicken karaage with Kewpie Mayo? Didn't think so

Seriously, is there anything better than a nice plate of chicken karaage with Kewpie Mayo? Didn't think so

better?

For me, it's the Mcchicken.

Fuckin weebs

Why the fuck are Japs so obsessed about "croquettes" or whatever? Its just breaded and fried meat right?

This looks stolen from Taiwan

mayo disgusts me

I swear weebs pick the worst fucking Japanese food to fetishize.

Local sushi place does a nice tray of what they call katsu chicken, but its obviously thigh meat. Much better though, comes out a lot tastier and juicier than breast. They serve it with that Japanese mayo instead of absolutely disgusting katsu sauce

In fact, this thread has made me go get 2 trays

Honestly dark meat taste so much better white is literally for cutting and nothing else

There are so many great styles and techniques in Japanese food, I feel bad getting the fried options, although they're always great.

What's the best Yakitori and why is it chicken skin?

i love skin, heart and cartilage....but if they have thigh and green onion, or chicken meat ball dipped in egg yolk....fffffffffffff

karaage is good and so is kewpie mayo, but honestly I dont really like dipping chicken into it. A slice of lemon is more than enough for me.

korokke is ground meat and spices and onion mixed with mashed potatoes, and then breaded in panko and fried. Its fucking delicious.

Toriten is infinitely better than karaage.

>Why the fuck are Japs so obsessed about "croquettes" or whatever?
delicious and cheap

>dealing with fussy tempura batter
no thanks.

Katsu is far better than thigh meat, if you make it with breasts you're just getting chicken nuggets

In my experience chicken katsu is usually chicken breast, thigh is usually reserved for the better shit.

It really isn't anything like nuggests. Breast isnt all that great but pounded flat and well seasoned with breading and sauce its pretty fucking fine and a huge step up from most shit you can do with breast meat.

>Kewpie Mayo
That stuff is horrible. I thought people were serious when they talked about it, finally got to try it, and it tastes like failure.

Well, let's face it, Taiwan was a Japanese colony for fifty years. There's gonna be some crossover.

Weeaboo breaded meat is delicious in all forms but katsudon is the most delicious of them all.

Yea, that's still a nugget.

Add lemon to the mayo

mayo is the condiment of choice for homosexuals