m.youtube.com/watch?v=G7A27ygV42U

We3 by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely

Contains bunnos and doggos and cattos

It's Veeky Forums :)

two words:

Pauly Fucking Bruckner.

i cried a fucking river when i read this when i was a kid
still gets me every time i think about it

Definitely Watership Down. Best book for fuzzy bunny luvvies.

The fuck is that? It looks great.

Rabbit by Victoria Dickenson @ Reaktion Books, Animal Series

PAULY FUCKING BRUCKNER!

the details you're after.

>that too-many-cooks soup at the bottom

ugh

have you never seen a comic book before?

I had a large pile of comics that came out of my grandma's basement when I was a little boy. They had been the old collection of my mom and her siblings. I was allowed to take home as many comics as I wanted, as often as I wanted. This pile of comics eventually filled a large chest in my room until they were somehow liquidated, but it was an excellent cultural education: through this pile, I became aware of Uncle Scrooge, Shazam, Archie and Friends, The Phantom, Superman, Batman, Bunny, other weird fragments, and various morality plays such as The Cross and the Switchblade. The wonder of having such a treasure when I was such a little boy made such an impression on me that when my grandma died, I asked to help eulogize her and I spoke before a crowd of about a hundred friends and relatives while my youngest cousin wept openly, about how I remembered loving to sit in grandma's basement and find all these comics.

My other grandma regularly mailed me the weekend funnies from her larger-town newspaper (they had the better stuff up there) for a period of a couple of years. I was very appreciative.

Later in life I went full weeaboo, and worked through large tracts of manga which I still stubbornly own to this day. Of course, weeaboo comics are still comics, and if I say that I know a little bit about the comic books, then you will agree.

It's too many fucking cooks. Or if it isn't then most of the names belong in a fine-print somewhere.

That's a pointless story. That is the fine print and how the vast majority of western comics present them. Read the fucking titles anyway its not "too many cooks".

No, it isn't, no, they don't, not the ones worth reading, anyway, and yes, it is so too many cooks. You seem to have mucked up your reference citation.

is "no one saying Updike" the latest meme or

my diary desu

shhhh
theguardian.com/books/2009/oct/17/julian-barnes-john-updike-rabbit

兔子什么都知道 if you can read chinese