What is your Myers-Briggs personality type Veeky Forums?

What is your Myers-Briggs personality type Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

similarminds.com/bigfive.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what is your glorifed horoscope

srsly though , I'm an ENTJ. still really love reading though and I really only browse Lit because most boards are just full of autists with nothing interesting to say

Veeky Forums , on the other hand is full of autists with some interesting things to say.

INTP
jdimsa, I dont know what is to be an human being

>people still take this retarded personality test shit seriously

im INFP

pic related, he's my INFP idol

>people still take meme threads on meme boards on meme: the website ser

INTJ lmfao

Same senpai feels good being an autistic loser

Why do I have to be a member of this gay cult of INTJ

INTJS FUCK OFF BACK TO Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums IS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN INFP/J BOARD

same here. infp and loves kierkegaard to death

>mods leave up thread about horoscope teenager girl shit
>remove serious thread because they think it's /pol/ bait

Yeah, I do a really good job of being "the smart kid who didn't apply himself at all"

+1. life is suffering

>Not being INTP like Einstein

Please kill yourself if you're not INTP, make way for us Genii to procreate and spread our proverbial wings.

who do you think writes all of your books for you? It's not some feely feelster

>implying it isn't
Lab coat wearing autist motherfucker

But I'm INTJ and I hate STEM faggots.

This is a really bad system to use.

I remember getting INTJ like 4 years ago when I found out about this and I used it as an excuse to be an asshole for years.

Like "I don't have patience for all the idiots around me because I'm an INTJ" and I gradually realized that that attitude was limiting me as a person.

In general, it is never a good idea to ascribe a label to yourself because you will see yourself change your actions to fit that label and it can really limit your growth and change as a human.

I kept trying to type a reply to argue that INTJs aren't autistic and then realized how autistic that was

INTP as well. it was supposed to be rare.

That's such an INTJ thing to say

I'm just autistic desu

Every remotely intelligent person knows that this shit doesn't make sense at all, numerous articles have been already written about it by professionals and laymen but the idiots just can't let go of it exactly because of the reasons you described, they just want to belong to some group and gossip about the other groups.
Also the system innately generalizes everything just like the other pseudo psychological like astrology so it's easy to apply to yourself.

Will you please reread this post. You can laugh, no one will see.

But seriously. Consciously being an INTJ added nothing to my life. It may have actively subtracted.

This whole thing is just ego petting so you can google which famous/imporant person also had your type. It's intellectual and personal suicide because out of the gate you're saying "I know exactly what I am and it's summed up in 4 cognition functions."

I'm sorry, I just don't think that's healthy.

Have you ever read poetry?

Same here. It's a very common type on chans.

INTJ's don't write that many novels. And when we do, it's autism like Asimov and Ayn Rand.

DeLillo and Pynchon are definitely INTJ.

ENFJ-A
But I got nearly straight down the middle on everything, so this is a really bad test to actually give me any meaningful information.

I don't see it.

I don't put much stock in the test but it does give me INTP very consistently

I think he's pointing out that your answer is very INTJ despite your complaints.

Looks like I'm pretty TWIS-TED, Veeky Forums

NIGG

ENFP
looking forward to a bright future

>E

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK OF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he's not INTJ

why even live a suboptimal life?

/pol/ is INTJ HQ desu

sure is /politr9k/ in here

ISTP here. Don't really remember what it implied.

INFJ

A test told you you were one thing.
Then you started acting that way for an extended period of time, attempting to fit that role.
It took you years to realize this was limiting you as a person.

Hey user, you don't love cock.

Isn't that a good thing though?

he's calling you a faggot
pay attention, god damn it

Are you paying attention though?

He said I DON'T love cock.

INTP, which is weird, because I think I'm far more emotional than purely logical (though I'm far more interested in truth rather than feelings), and I'm more interested in becoming less isolated and more personable with others.

>I feel like Dmitri, posing as Ivan, striving to become Alyosha :^) xD

>Also the system innately generalizes everything just like the other pseudo psychological like astrology so it's easy to apply to yourself.

No, in fact, it does the opposite. At least read the Wikipedia article.

>you're a faggot
>he told you you were one thing (not a faggot)
>you attempt to fit the role of a non-faggot
>it takes you years to realize you're actually a faggot

He wanted to be releaved of your faggotry during you're "trying to fit in" years

And yet other boards shit on us for being right.

You have to reverse those. I don't think you get it, user.

Again, he said that I DON'T love cock.

similarminds.com/bigfive.html

this test is more accurate and less "sugarcoaty" tbqh femmes. Last time I took it it told me I was a piece of shit with no redeeming qualities.

k

I don't get it either.

It's pretty much the most autistic personality type.

I am INTP mostly. Sometimes I'll get INTJ

That being said I think the Five-Factor Model is a better tool for personality metrics

ENTP
I don't think it's accurate but I've seen people relate it to cynicism and dark humor and I'm down with that.

He's blaming a fucking test for forcing him to act a certain way for years.
It took him years to understand he was a retard. He still blames the test.

I don't think that's true.

It's a warning about not taking this stuff too seriously. This happens all the time with people that get INTJ.

There are tons of "I'm an INTJ, I don't need to be polite" Faggots around.

I'm an INTJ and I am polite. In fact I have an issue with rudeness.

Thing about playing the role of the antisocial, obnoxious genius is it only actual works if you're a genius. And even then, you're still an ass.

>withdrawn, not wild and crazy, private, loner, not relationship obsessed, not swayed by emotions, insensitive to the needs of others, unhelpful, interested in intellectual pursuits, avoidant, does not put the needs of others ahead of self, thinks before acting, very scientific, not upset by the misfortune of strangers, avoids small talk, values solitude, private, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, unaffected by the suffering of others, calm in crisis, not easily excited, won't do much to avoid rejection, not known for generosity, not easily confused, cold, not prone to complimenting others, dislikes most people but tries to get along to minimize hostility, hard to get to know, more dominant than submissive, not easily hurt, driven by reason, influenced more by self than others, rarely worried, hard to impress, not that interested in relationships, hard to influence, not concerned about failing when trying something new, self confident, knows why they do things, not easily moved to tears, not prone to jealousy, not guided by moods

So pretty much INTJ