KFC recipie fully leaked

>KFC recipie fully leaked

Is there legit any reason to even eat there anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

fastfoodmenuprices.com/kfc-prices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was there a reason to eat there in the first place?

The chicken used to be tasty and crunchy. Now it's literately grease on a stick

ok... where is it?

Popcorn chicken, Big Crunch Sandwich, KFC hot wings and their poutine

Their shit has been overpriced for the longest time for the price they sell it at.

But even with the recipe you can never achieve the true KFC flavor without their famous shitty quality chicken

then get it boneless, ya dungle

>People only remember KFC being shit quality

Sad

You need a pressure fryer to cook it "right".

this.
there isn't a KFC in my country but i've been to places that have them. only once did i go to one and that was back in the 90s i think. never going again

No you don't

There wasn't a reason to before, either. Popeyes is the only chain worth buying from, otherwise it's either Publix, or home made. Everything else is just a poor attempt at real fried chicken.

For the speed and convenience if therewere absolutely no other fried chicken around.
But yea op, no one was going there for their delicious recipe in the first place.

People get fast food for convenience, it has nothing to do with what you can cook at home.

>yes, i'll have one grease on a stick, hold the stick

kek

>Implying that KFC is somehow the best fried chicken
Guess what? Its not.

you dumb idiot, it's going to be less greasy because it won't have the chicken skin still on there if it's boneless, and the chicken skin is what gets greasy and oily

Yeah because they make it instead of me

You stupid moron, its greasy because they're cooking massive amounts at a time, so the oil temp is probably getting too low. It has nothing to do with the skin you dumb fuck.

So grease on a great?

kfc chicken is better than popeyes as bad as it is.

Then maybe it's a problem with your specific KFC you ignorant penis.

'People' eat kfc because thry accept EBT.

Cant you use modern science to detect the exact molecule composition of every food anyways?

Yes, you do.

>overpriced
fastfoodmenuprices.com/kfc-prices/
Jesus, you're not kidding. Fuck that, I'd rather just buy a big bag of frozen tendies.

They use a pressure fryer that most people don't have, makes it juicier so worth the money. Original recipe is the best, don't get the extra crispy, = (extra greasy)

How much is KFC paying you to lie?

I swear the sauce they used on that Georgia gold chicken was actually concentrated grease mixed with sugar and salt

the original recipe is fine though
and the potatoes are still godly

about 20 years ago they decreased their pressure fryer temperatures and increased cooking time for some reason.

Acrylamide

Get back to me when you know their biscuit recipe

>>KFC recipie fully leaked

Nigga I aint spending no 48 hours marinatin no fucking chiken & then breading the shit & deep frying...

chicken cheap as hell at KFC already.

>KFC recipie fully leaked
>ok... where is it?

Right here, m'man:

Anyone understanding what this negro is saying? Is it jamaican, kurdish or ape language? Lmao

You obviously don't live in the south. His post could easily just be some white sububanite kid. When they interview nignogs on the Memphis local news, there are times it literally sounds like a foreign language. I can catch an occasional word, but I don't have any idea what they're jabbering.

The double down is reason enough for me

Respect your father!