A ship is about to be sent to space just before the earth collapses at the hands of a giant meteorite which will wipe...

A ship is about to be sent to space just before the earth collapses at the hands of a giant meteorite which will wipe off all life on earth. The ship is very small and doesn't have the technology to hold human life. For preserving purposes humanity has decided to syntetize all valuable knowledge about the human condition in 90 books , which is the space the chamber allows. You all get to choose 1 book to enter eternity. Which would it be?

The bible.

Why wouldn't they just send a full 64gb SD card up there?

Because they fear data damage. Books are contained in a sterilized chamber so it's more secure

Because this is 1972

Twilight

MY

John Green The complete works. or maybe just a collection of his youtube videos. that would be like, all the knowledge ever.

how is a meteorite going to make the Earth collapse? is the Earth hollow and nobody realized?

DIARY

90 terrible sci-fi books for aliens to laugh at

It's the second coming. Like dinosaurs we failed to maintain our eco system and the universe has finally aligned it's forces to destroy us.

DESU

Iliad.
Someone else take the Mahabharata and Sex & Character.

Right?! Because I'm an astronaut, and smart, I'm going to take a memory stick, the size of the biggest book I can find, and take that up into space with me.

My diary, desu.

The objective best choice

ayyliums dont use SD cards dummy

The World as Will and Representation

>yfw you realize The Bible was just some random fiction book among thousands that was on board a spaceship from another galaxy and made its way to Earth but was taken as gospel

Why not just crash the ship into the asteroid to change its trajectory??

Why? It's pretty useless and lacks aesthetic value in a post-western cultural environment.

Epic of Gilgamesh

Tattoo by Earl Thompson, the most perfectly accurate novel about being a young American man.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Paradise Lost.

I think , , and are great picks also.

>posturing for the universe after death so nobody can call us out

How very Veeky Forums