Parents dark brown haired brown eyes

>parents dark brown haired brown eyes
>tfw blond and blue eyes
Is this possible?

yes

Blue eyes is a recessive gene, don't know about blond hair though

I think your dad got cucked

Blond is recessive too
The opposite is impossible, 2 blue-eyed blond parents having a brown-eyed brunette child

Both my parents have blue eyes blond hair and a very pale skin but I have dark hair and eyes and an olive complexion
Anything is possible

Are you Swedish by any chance?

He is his wifes son and proud.

no they aren't, neither of them are genes, the traits are recessive. you can't have recessive genes, it's not a thing.

>The opposite is impossible, 2 blue-eyed blond parents having a brown-eyed brunette child
no it's not, it's perfectly possible

same both my mom and dad are blonde haired and blue eyed and im of tan-ish complexion with curly/somewhat nappy dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Represent!

It's impossible

I had blonde eyes and fair hair when I was young.

Now I have dark hair and hazel eyes.

feels bad

Neither are. Both eye colour and hair colour are polygenic (determined by several alleles).

>blonde eyes

You have no idea what you're talking about. Neither hair colour nor eye colour are mendelian traits. They are determined by several genes.

Dark hair looks better desu.

Yes.

> Blue eyes is a recessive gene, don't know about blond hair though

>I think your dad got cucked
>He is his wifes son and proud.

>I think your dad got cucked
>Wife's son

Yes.

My mother-in-law is full Tongan (dark-skin, black hair). Her first daughter was white and had blonde-hair/blue-eyes. I would probably have trouble believing it if I hadn't seen it for myself.

yes pls

>I DIDN"T PASS BASIC FUCKING BIOLOGY CLASS IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL

HOLY SHIT FUCK THE HECK OFF

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING MATH CAPTCHAS?!?!?!

>sci doesn't even know punnet square
Bb X Bb = BB Bb Bb bb

You are bb.

The baby had to be a nigger
Jesus Christ what a cuck

Thx bb u open bobs plz?

My cousin is blond & blue eyes while his parents have dark brown hair & eyes, same for my grandmother, but my grand parent has brow hair & blue eyes, and my mother has blue eyes & light brown/blonde hair.
So I suppose that it is possible.

Didn't you learn this stuff in highschool biology?
If you feel like it you could google search genotypes.

Provide a counter example

Search SNPedia for Eye Color. It's the list of currently known polymorphisms.

not exactly the same, but all 3 of my brothers (including myself) have different eye colour (hazel, brown, blue [me], in that order).

both parents brunette brown eyes, but we look like our dad so definitely possible.

My grandmother accused my mum of cheating when I was born but she was almost certainly wrong seeing as we all resemble him so much.

This

adoption or kidnapping

Some genes are recessive, they are carried by the parents but don't show up on them.

Hint: the mailman is blond.

Your degenerate white parents abandoned you and a kind couple of a superior race adopted you.