Are there more ENTP-Debater types on Veeky Forums besides me...

Are there more ENTP-Debater types on Veeky Forums besides me? One would expect a scientific board to have a lot of these.

No, you are the only one here.

Do the Jews have a plan for this world?

you can't be scientific and believe in pseudoscience my friend

I'm sure there are more people on this board who share your delusion with a glorified horoscope.

>he's on Veeky Forums
>he takes the MBTI seriously
I always knew this board is full of imbeciles.

Myers-Briggs personality types are literal dog shit and about as consistent and reliable as a child with down's syndrome.

t. Psychology major

This is the only thing I've learnt in my four years of studying psychology, someone please help me.

>OP claims to be a debater
>Immediately gets shat on
>Doesn't try to debate back

>MBTI
>science

I'm ENTJ btw

lmao I learnt that when I was in high school (incidentally, that was on the same day I learnt of MBTI and jungian bullshit period)

Psychfag here.

Personality psychology is a joke. You can get a different result for that personality index every year.

So then what if every time you take the test you get the same result, I mean would that lend any sort of validation to it? Because the statements are quite specific so I don't see how it could do that thing where it gives you these generalisations and you're like "oh that's me!".
Either way I think the MBTI test is really fun, and if you think it applies to you then it's good for things to mull over, fault and improvement wise.

Why would you think that Veeky Forums has a lot of debaters?
Science is (in the ideal case) the search for common truths, shared and understood by multiple people. Debating is all about downplaying the faults in your beliefs while highlighting those of your opponent.

>not being INTJ masterrace

just end yourself.

INTP is the best type

Doth my nugs bequeath me? You're a fucking faggot. One would expect a science board to have a lot of rationalists, expectations are a shit, fockin right inet?

>downplaying the faults in your beliefs while highlighting those of your opponent.
Sounds like Veeky Forums alright.

>focusing this much on emotions
>american psycho
You are a retarded INTJ, alright. Psychos are Extroverts, you fucking retard. Their shallowness goes for the xSTx, and it's hard to think of a shitty anti-social mongrel adhering to plans so he must be P as well. Thus ESTP. What a fucking super autist who can't read filling his head with shit and already planning on it.

There surely are quite a lot of them

And...
>ENTP opposite/shadow functions are INTJ
I am a shadow... the true self!

Does that mean that INTJ is my gay self?

You can say that, yeah

>E brainlet expects more E brainlets in a science board
not surprising

I'm a psych major and I don't even know what op means. I guess I forgot that op is always a fag ...

INTP is the only sane and intelligent personality type.
INTJ are deluded, everything with an E is a brainlet and not having NT in the middle means you might not even be human or you were drunk when filling out the questionnaire.

>ENTP
Get your pseudo science crap out of here, you don't belong in science

>INTP
Hey, me too. I like to think I'm fairly intellient.

>fellow ENTP here
Don't mind these autists in here

>INTP
>so blinded by their own logic that even the simplest action requires huge processing power

How is this sane?

I'm one
According to the 16 personality tests my top 3 closest are
Entp
Intp
Entj

I realize it's argued entp and entj are very different; those were just my scores.

Also, I'd implore those to realize that maybe entp to entj is really a linear spectrum.

These 16 personalities are based on 4,sometimes 5 axes. They are not just steps or jumps.

I reliably get the same score. Maybe you're still just going through mood swings.

Personality does change with time though fag

One day you'll grow up and realize that emotions are really all we have to experience this world.

>t. I don't need nobody edgy kid

You seem rather emotionally charged about this.

i lie on personality tests for some reason. so dont know what i truely am

Don't lie then?

>being INTJ
>not understanding the importance of emotions
That user was either very immature or INTP
Mature INTJs are in tune with their emotions despite the cold look

Honestly, if you're an E and in science you should really consider changing career path. Thank me later.

What's wrong with Extraverts in science?
ENTP specifically are usually scientists/researchers

>muh autism
Introverts can't get over the fact that they are inferior.

The whole point if MBTI is that there is no "superior" type

INTJ or INTP generally feel like that because they are the most "logic&reason" out of the 16, with INTJ probably being more vocal about it because they have a way greater confidence than their P counterpart

since when does being an introvert make you "logic&reason"

INTx, not Ixxx

von neumann was E

That makes much more sense. Thanks for clarifying

Wouldn't that means Veeky Forums is full of INTPs

The internet in general is full of them
I guess Veeky Forums is full with NT

>INTP
We are the master race

this board is like 75% of one of these types anyways:

>IQ retards
>flat earth retards
>evolution deniers
>dark matter deniers
>MBTI retards
>"math is the only viable major" retards

It's sane because once you perfect the logic systems they can be automated so that like 90% of daily life can be executed effectively without ever having to leave your head

deceive and conquer

>not being ENTJ w APD

Is there any test that allows me to discover my real-life pokemon type?

Mbti is shit

I'm an INTP btw

I'm INTP. Try /pol/, they love to share their (((ideas))).

>debater
>can't use basic logic
top pseud

I consider myself a master debater of sorts