Where do I start with this fat ugly faggot?

where do I start with this fat ugly faggot?

don't. seriously don't. he really fucking sucks. long empty flowery sentences with alliteration and shitty similes and LOLSOWACKY formatting shit is not good literature. Proust is long flowery sentences done right. Gass knows how to imitate the rhythm of a good sentence, but nothing else. He sucks. Don't waste your time.

anywhere you stupid retard.

who is he

A literal faggot.

Incorrect.

William Gass.

In the Heart of the Heart of the Country

William Gass
>literally a windbag
>deliciousirony.jpeg

farts

you guys are faggots gass is great.

Sorry user but this book isn't allowed on this board.

>Sontag liked it
Is it progressive cancer?

I read Middle C. It was boring most of the time. And the prose just made the thing harder to read to me (english is my second language).

Still, I couldn't stop thinking ahout the damn thing for weeks; it was very good food for thought. So i'm ambivalent about it, but I don't have interest in reading it again.

"retard"

"farts"

"faggots"

"cancer"

When did this board become so caustic? Is this really the kind of language you niggers want to use to talk about the Legendary Ass Fucker William h. Gass, Author of The Tunnel

seriously. everyone on this board is gay af. we need a down vote system so we can vote those comments into oblivion.

From the beginning.

Excuse me I was wondering how I check my digits. I read the rules but I didn't seem to have any luck. It's just that I don't know where they are. Could someone help me verify my digits?

why do we hate Sontag?

With the Greeks. I strongly recommend skipping this obese cunt after you're done with them and going straight to the French or Russians.

>waaahh I only want to see opinions I agree with
vote system would destroy the diversity of ideas that is characteristic of this site, if you don't like it create a hugbox chan clone that has one or go back to Plebbit. stop trying to oppress us you literal shitlord

Gass yourself

>a huge asshole on the front cover
>and also some kind of stylized daisy?

How about no.

well do you want to be a fat author, user?