When War and Peace meet in the book

>When War and Peace meet in the book

When Pride and Prejudice are presented in a confrontation.

hahah MEME ahhhaha MEMEMEM ahaha MEMEMEEMEMEMEAMMA A AAMM ACBJKLS..ZZ ASSSBJSS

When Sense and Sensibility have an argument.

>Andreyevich Andreyevichkin sat at his desk, rifling through papers. He sat back into his chair with a sigh, "ah, what a war and peace my life been"

fucking really, Leo?

>When Peace confesses her feelings but War is scared of commitment and pushes her away

>when Punishment forgives Crime but they still have to fight to the death because such is human nature

>When Mason and Dixon realize they align.

>After receiving the news, Gerasim approached his master's bed and gloomy observed "I guess this was the death of Ivan Ilyich"

kek

>Leaving the church, the two teenagers are still having a chuckle thinking about the prank they pulled on the priest. "Jeez, I guess you could call that one a divine comedy"

>"Damn it Myshkin, how can you be so clumsy? You've really done it this time, you are no regular idiot, you are The Idiot™"

>they were brothers all along... the brothers karamazov!
all my anger

>when they find lost time

>"You're really taking your time with telling this joke Mike. What is this, an infinite jest?"

lmao

yes, made me cry harder than lotr

>and that is when Hal, as he was about to collapse from the drugs, cried "Damn you, Himself! What an Infinite jest this life has been"
...really dfw?

>when the Notes finally come out from Underground

>When OP is a shitposting faggot

>Mort à crédit.
>tfw you're finally debt free

>It was only after the tragic series of events that Pier realized the malicious nature of his overseas friend.
>"You..You are nothing but an American Psycho!"

>"When Blood Meridian, or" says howdy and begins to two-step with "the Evening Redness in the West"
...Really, Cornbread Hackarthy?