The weird frontier between internet culture and the continental tradition

the weird frontier between internet culture and the continental tradition

are these guys the saviors of philosophy?

Other urls found in this thread:

mundusmillennialis.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is the blockchain?

Why does it solve the problem of spacetime?

Is the blockchain merely a metaphor for continuous, unceasing time, of which all are now more actively aware by means of the internet?

What if anything has the blockchain to do with Debord's discussion of time in his Society of the Spectacle? There, Debord also considers human(?) historical conceptualizations of time, especially as they relate to his marxist analysis.

who are these people?

nick land on the left, icycalm on the right. not sure about middle

Nick Land is an antiphilospher and antihuman.

If you're looking for a savior, you're not doing Nick Land right.

These are entertainers. Confusion and incongruity are not the tools of philosophy, nor are appeals to instinct or emotion regardless of the programming they expose.
One does not remove rhetoric by bathing in it, and getting it in your eyes......

Is the middle that REI guy that wrote in only capital letters?

Whats his trip so i can go lurk his posts in the archive

Rei koz

What about Jordan Peterson? Personally I think he's a nervous wanker but a lot of people here like him

This. Why do people hail him as some genius unless you want humanity out of the picture. Not saying that's a bad thing buts it's not the amazing philosophical argument it's made out to be by some

Philosophy needs to be saved from Academia, so no.

I don't think you understand him

blockchain is a way of developing a perfectly universal time

i dont really know more than that because in his """"""""lecture"""""""" he gets shouted at by some kid to STFU and hurry up

the point i took was all universal clock times are slightly inaccurate because it takes time to actually set that up, blockchain works around this and you can allegedly get a perfect consensus of time, with 0 delay in implementing it

nick land is probably just a commie chink shill

At least go back to memeing Zizek. Nick Land is a moron.

Nick Land is a crypto-maoist

not a philosopher and definitely not continental

icycalm or one of the other reviewers for his site gave la-mulana 5 stars. i wanna see that review

what about Norman J Wildberger?
he observes mathematics through Descartes's skeptic eye, and rewrites it to fit. Pretty neat, worth a look, then a laugh.

i like him but he's not a philosopher and not continental and isn't really involved in internet culture

>he's not a philosopher
not by profession, but he uses philosophy in his work.

The first two are philosophasters.

The third is seemingly the first honest philosophy since Nietzsche.

>stealing /mu/ meems
For shame

>Nick Land

Zionist hypertechnologist Jew. Obscurantist verbiage masquerading as depth of thought.

>Rei Koz

Autistic/schizoid kid. Gnostico-aryanist aphorisms written in ALLCAPS, resembling fashion slogans.

>icycalm

Gentile barbarian. Bro philosophy about nietzschian overman, PUA and videogames.

Hmmm...

>Zionist hypertechnologist Jew. Obscurantist verbiage masquerading as depth of thought.
he doesn't look like a jew

He does. He thinks, and acts like one too.

i agree he acts like one tho

>Peterson

for a dude that claims to despise Marxists he talks exactly like a dialectical materialist

If I ever meet an alt right in person I'll ask them about the writings of Major Winters. It would be interesting to see where that goes

I always wanted to give koz an email, but I'm scared that he will hack my computer.

Not sure who this icycalm wigger is. After doing a quick google search on him I realized all of this seems really stupid and I need to stay off the internet for sometime after this KG freeleech is over.
Also why are these threads not on Veeky Forums

>aphorisms written in ALLCAPS, resembling fashion slogans.

LMAO

A Jew, an Aryan, and a Gentile
Whoa

Aaaah, so that guy's actually Nick Land. I always wondered why people post a pic of Damian Lewis all the time...

This is so cool
mundusmillennialis.com

Unity through nobility am i right?

I guess

What did he meme by that?

There can't be unity with those who strive for disunity (jews and gentiles).

Holy shit, this is actually interesting.

holy shit, samefag

Nope. I'm the one who posted the link.