Is she the greatest poet of our time?

is she the greatest poet of our time?

She's the voice of our generation.

That is not a compliment.

Whats that on her shoulder? Is it some kind of sheep head or something?

>almost 2020
>still getting "edgy tattoos"

i want the 90s to finally die.

Veeky Forums is dead

I want her to push me down and take my virginity

that cow skull tattoo is fucking shit

Veeky Forums is dead

One day you're dating this girl. Everything is going great. You're young, she's young, and you're both young together. Then, just one year later and one year older yourself, you turn away from her for but a moment. When you turn back, BAM! She's 35.

You've been Gonzalez'ed.

Are you serious? Those are the ovaries.

Don't bother; He's a virgin.

She's annoying but every time I see her I want her for sexual.

>circle underwear
I don't understand

this

/thread

yes

literally who

"cool girl poets"
that's fucking it
i'm going to do something about this
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Veeky Forums is ded

lel

your thirteen years old

mira gonzalez is a shit poet but she's not especially shitty and you all mostly hate her for being a woman and having fucked more by age nineteen than you will in a lifetime

pick a better fucking hobby like maoism or inventing a less retarded version of pua

she is especially shitty and i can do whatever i want

stop trying to be some milquetoast middle of the road faggot who agrees that things like mira gonzalez are garbage but you also want to be moderate and not be lumped in with the hated neckbeard omega males, so you go "I mean yeah she's a shit poet but jeez you're all just virgins too everyone's bad :/ Maybe everyone's bad guys maybe all people are shit don't be misogynistic, I mean I'm misogynistic too because women are bad but only because I acknowledge EVERYONE's bad guys don't be misogynistic unless you also qualify it like I do"

embrace the ostracism

grow a neckbeard

grief CS servers by playing AmazingAtheist videos from 2008 while using a glitch so you can't be muted

make rape jokes on face book

watch fight club

You're so lame it hurts

i genuinely think a lot of women are good idk dude, also gonzalez is just boring, compare her to like roggenbuck and it's no contest

also no, girls like me now im never being full autistic again